Walter Russel

Discussions of spiritual books
philippe
New Friend

Walter Russel

Post by philippe »

Hello !

This is my first post on this forum.
I would like to know if someone have read Walter Russel's books and what are his/her impression about this writer. I only recently discover this man through the site philosophy.org and what I read about him ( there is a long extract of the book «Man who tapped the secret of the universe») seem very interesting.

Philippe
lilly

Post by lilly »

Hello Philippe,
Welcome aboard. I haven't read the book, but will keep an eye out for it.
lilly xxxx :D
~ If I hurt others in any way I am also hurting myself ~
~ In the welfare of others I will find my own prosperity ~ Yogananda
gjambor
Old Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

WALTER RUSSELL

Post by gjambor »

HI, I ALSO HAVE RECENTLY READ ABOUT WALTER RUSSELL. I AM PLANNING ON GETTING HIS BOOKS. ANYTHING RELATED TO ENERGIES IN THE UNIVERSE INTEREST ME. I STARTED THE THREAD ON ZERO POINT ENERGY AND AM CURRENTLY EXPLORING ALL AVAILABLE INFO. I WILL LET YOU KNOW WHAT I LEARN . PLEASE DO THE SAME. HPE TO HEAR FROM YOU , GEORGE
philippe
New Friend

Post by philippe »

Hello George,

Thank you for your interest. I have not get the W. Russels books yet, waiting for an appreciation by some readers.

About ZPE, I don't know much. I'm posting a reply on the ZPE thread about some web sites wich «piqued my curiosity».

Philippe
gjambor
Old Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Post by gjambor »

Hello Philippe, I bought Walter Russells book "THE SECRET OF LIGHT". I have read a few chapters. Alot of the terminology he uses is over my head. I am going to read the whole book to get the ideas into my subconscios mind. then I will read it again and study. I have a desire to know what he knew about the universe. He said the basis for creation is desire. Also, all information is available to everyone. I also got his biography. He was an amazing man for sure. Take care, George
philippe
New Friend

Re: Walter Russel

Post by philippe »

I finally read "The Message of the Divine Illiad" and I found many of the ideas of Mr. Russell very interesting. His theory of Rythmic Balance Interchange is really a concept that deserves attention.
Many ideas, such as that which explains the purpose of man on earth are entirely consistent with the ideas of the Urantia Book.
The University of Science and Philosophy (founded by Russell himself) offers courses that can deepen our understanding of these ideas (A Course in Cosmic Consciousness provides the student with a powerful meditative-study learning experience dedicated to self-transformation spiritual awakening, and expanded consciousness, leading to the possible achievement of Cosmic Consciousness), but it is quite expensive.

Philippe