Life in the World Unseen

Discussions of spiritual books
I-AM
Family

Life in the World Unseen

Post by I-AM »

It was 1994 when a friend of mine lent me the book "ANTHONY BORGIA - Life in the World Unseen" for the first time. A true eye opener. I was hit hard and sold at the same time.

Luckily, few weeks ago I found a Czech reprint in a local book store and right now I am reading that book once again. Just unbelievable.

If you ever wanted to know what happens after you die, read that book. It is probably the most comprehensive narrative out there.

Unfortunately, the book is presently out of stock on Amazon. You can read 15 reader's reviews here:

http://www.amazon.com/Life-World-Unseen ... 136&sr=1-1

If nothing else, try visiting your local library. Perhaps you'll get lucky.
Paul

Post by Paul »

Hi I-AM,

I just found this entire book online for free. Here is the web address for anyone that is interested:

( link gone )

Love,
Paul
I-AM
Family

Post by I-AM »

Paul wrote:Hi I-AM,

I just found this entire book online for free. Here is the web address for anyone that is interested:

( link gone )

Love,
Paul
Hey Paul, great job!
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Post by Geoff »

This is excellent. While there are many such books, the author is very talented. I will see if I can acquire, or create a pdf of these writings.

love,
Geoff.
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
I-AM
Family

Urantia's morontia spheres

Post by I-AM »

When you read "V. GEOGRAPHICAL POSITION" chapter, once again you see the confirmation that after their death, humans wake up in the local, URANTIA-bound, morontia spheres encircling the planet. We do not wake up at Jerusem!

I really have no idea when it comes to as to why the UB claims otherwise. Makes no sense.

Quote from the book:

( link gone )

The spirit world is divided into spheres or realms. These two words of designation have passed into current acceptation among most of those on the earth-plane who have a knowledge of, and practise, communication, with our world. In speaking to you thus, I have used the words interchangeably. They suffice for our purpose, one can think of none better.

These spheres have been given numbers by some students, ranging from the first, which is the lowest, up to the seventh, the highest. It is customary among most of us here to follow this system of numbering. The idea originated, I am told, from our side, and it is a very useful and convenient method of conveying the information of one's position upon the ladder of spiritual evolution.

The spheres of the spirit world are ranged in a series of bands forming a number of concentric circles around the earth. These circles reach out into the infinity of space, and they are invisibly linked with the earth world in its lesser revolution upon its axis and, of course, in its greater revolution round the sun. The sun has no influence whatever upon the spirit world. We have no consciousness of it at all since it is purely material.

An exemplification of the concentric circles is afforded us when we are told that a visitant from a higher sphere is coming down to us. He is relatively above us, both spiritually and spatially.

The low realms of darkness are situated close to the earth-plane and interpenetrate it at their lowest. It was through these that I passed with Edwin when he came to take me to my spirit home, and it was for that reason that he recommended that I keep my eyes firmly closed until he should tell me to open them again. I was sufficiently alert, too much so, because I was fully conscious, otherwise to see some of the hideousness that the earth world has cast into these dark places.
Geoff
Site Admin

Post by Geoff »

Dear I Am,

Yeah there are a few weird things like that in the Ubook. I am 50% of the way through creating a pdf. A free pdf!

love,
Geoff.
nasra1996
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by nasra1996 »

Here's another link:

http://anthony3741.tripod.com/
"Only from the heart Can you touch the sky" Rumi

"Righteousness strikes the harmony chords of truth and the melody vibrates throughout the cosmos, even to the recognition of the infinite." UB
I-AM
Family

SUPER CRAZY THEORY

Post by I-AM »

I have a SUPER CRAZY THEORY:

The high being, visit of who is described in the book in chapter "X. A VISITATION" could be in fact Machiventa.

In this case, the chapter "XV. THE HIGHEST REALMS" describes Machiventa's home.

Now, before you trample me under your 'feet of sanity', let me remind you that you in fact can not prove me wrong... :lol:

Let's consider that my theory is right.

In this case, this is how Machiventa looks:

And in the center there slowly took shape the form of our visitant. As it gained in density we could see that he was a man whose appearance was that of youth spiritual youth but we knew that he carried with him to an unimaginable degree the three comprehensive and all-sufficing attributes of Wisdom, Knowledge, and Purity. His countenance shone with transcendental beauty; his hair was of gold, while round his head was a lustrous diadem. His raiment was of the most gossamer-like quality, and it consisted of a pure white robe bordered with a deep band of gold, while from his shoulders there depended a mantle of the richest cerulean blue, which was fastened upon his breast with a great pink pearl. His movements were majestic as he raised his arms and sent forth a blessing upon us all.

Also:

We seated ourselves, and I had an opportunity, as our host spoke to us, of observing him at close quarters where before I had but seen him from a distance. Seeing him thus, in his own home and surroundings, his facial appearance was, in general, similar to that which he had presented when he visited us in the temple in our own realm. There were differences, however, as we saw him here; differences that were largely a matter of light intensity. His hair, for example, seemed to be golden when he came to us. Here it seemed to be as of bright golden light, rather than of the color of gold. He looked to be young, to be of eternal youthfulness, but we could feel the countless eons of time, as it is known on earth, that lay behind him.

When he spoke his voice was sheer music, his laugh as a rippling of the waters, but never did I think it possible for one individual to breathe forth such affection, such kindliness, such thoughtfulness and consideration; and never did I think it possible for one individual to possess such an immensity of knowledge as is possessed by this celestial king. One felt that, under the Father of Heaven, he held the key to all knowledge and wisdom. But, strange as it may sound, though we had been transported unfathomable distances to the presence of this transcendently wonderful being, yet here in his very presence we felt perfectly at home, perfectly at ease with him.

Plus, this is how he was described to the author when asked who that king was:

As we walked through the woods and meadows, I asked the Egyptian if he could tell me anything about the great being whom we were about to visit. What he told me was very little, although I was certain that he knew very much more than he revealed! Most likely I should not have understood had he told me all he knew, so that he, in his wisdom, withheld further information. This, then, is what he told me.

The illustrious personage, towards whose home in the high realms we were making our way, was known by sight to every soul in the realms of light. His wish was always treated as a command, and his word was law. The blue, white and gold in his robe, evident in such enormous proportions, revealed the stupendous degree of his knowledge, spirituality, and wisdom. There were thousands who named him as their beloved master, the principal among whom being the Chaldean, who was his right hand. As to his special function, he was the ruler of all the realms of the spirit world [read: Earth-bound morontia spheres, i.e. a planetary prince], and he exercised collectively that function which the particular ruler of a realm exercises individually. All other rulers, therefore, were responsible to him, and he, as it were, united the realms and welded them into one, making them one vast universe, created and upheld by the Great Father of all.

To attempt to define the immense magnitude of his power in the spirit world would be to essay the impossible. Even were it possible, understanding would fail. Such powers have no counterpart, no comparison even, with any administrative powers upon the earth-plane. Earthly minds can only conjure up those individuals who ruled great kingdoms upon earth, who held sway over vast territories, it may be, but who did so through fear alone, and where all who lived under him lived as serfs and slaves. No earthly king throughout the whole narrative of the history of the earth world ever presided over a state so vast as that presided over by this illustrious personage of whom I am speaking. And his kingdom is ruled by the great universal law of true affection. Fear does not, could not, exist in the minutest, tiniest fraction because there is not, and cannot be, the slightest cause for it. Nor will there ever be. He is the great living visible link between the Father, the Creator of the Universe, and His children.

I mean, if the being was Jesus, the author of that book would tell us. He would have recognized Jesus, I am pretty sure. Plus, the author little bit exaggerates the size and power of that being, simply becasue of his yet undeveloped status.
Geoff
Site Admin

Post by Geoff »

I have now created my pdf. I probably would not have bothered if I could have found pdf's in a few places, and or the book was easier/cheaper to buy. But it is an extremely good book, very well written, and I found almost nothing that I thought was off target.

World in the Life Unseen by Anthony Borgia

love,
Geoff.
Geoff
Site Admin

Re: SUPER CRAZY THEORY

Post by Geoff »

I-AM wrote:I have a SUPER CRAZY THEORY:

The high being, visit of who is described in the book in chapter "X. A VISITATION" could be in fact Machiventa.

In this case, the chapter "XV. THE HIGHEST REALMS" describes Machiventa's home.

Now, before you trample me under your 'feet of sanity', let me remind you that you in fact can not prove me wrong... :lol:

Let's consider that my theory is right.

In this case, this is how Machiventa looks:

And in the center there slowly took shape the form of our visitant. As it gained in density we could see that he was a man whose appearance was that of youth spiritual youth but we knew that he carried with him to an unimaginable degree the three comprehensive and all-sufficing attributes of Wisdom, Knowledge, and Purity. His countenance shone with transcendental beauty; his hair was of gold, while round his head was a lustrous diadem. His raiment was of the most gossamer-like quality, and it consisted of a pure white robe bordered with a deep band of gold, while from his shoulders there depended a mantle of the richest cerulean blue, which was fastened upon his breast with a great pink pearl. His movements were majestic as he raised his arms and sent forth a blessing upon us all..
Dear I Am,

Your theory is not impossible, but unlikely. Remember Machiventa only became our Planetary Prince very recently. This book dates to about 1910. Secondly, and this is one of the sections that I found fractionally off. It is said here: ruler of all the realms of the spirit world While you could take that to be the Mansion Worlds, I did not, and thus found it unsatisfactory. But equally I doubt that any amount of spiritual power would allow a being resident in the first mansion sphere to enter the seventh. But I don't know that for sure. He did not state which Morontia sphere it was, and I thought it more likely to be the fourth or fifth.

love,
Geoff.
I-AM
Family

It is possible

Post by I-AM »

Hi Geoff,

I think my theory is viable.

The actual visit described in the last chapter took place some time after Benson entered the morontia. So it is likely that we are speaking about 1930's. At that time, as the UB claims, Machiventa was already a Viceregent Planetary Prince expecting any moment to be appointed a full-fledged Planetary Prince.

It is also obvious that what the author labels as "spirit world" are just morontia spheres encircling Earth. It is evident that the author has no idea of further progress he is going to make at Jerusem or Salvington etc.

So, Machiventa is the best guess as to who that person may be.

I too think that Benson, thanks to his good life on Earth, entered directly the 4th or 5th morontia world, in which case his visit to the 7th world looks pretty possible.

Also, did George actually see Machiventa? Does George have any image representation of him in his mind? Does it match the description in the book?
Geoff
Site Admin

Re: It is possible

Post by Geoff »

I-AM wrote: I too think that Benson, thanks to his good life on Earth, entered directly the 4th or 5th morontia world, in which case his visit to the 7th world looks pretty possible.
In my understanding only those with some progress in the rebirth by spirit can enter the 3, 5 or 7 spheres. As Benson never mentions this, I doubt it very much, and think its much more likely he is in the 1st. Mother Teresa is the only person I know who entered the fifth directly. Thats how loving you have to be.
Also, did George actually see Machiventa? Does George have any image representation of him in his mind? Does it match the description in the book?
George passed me a picture, but I don't know if its accurate. Its on this page:
http://new-birth.net/portraits.htm

love,
Geoff.
I-AM
Family

Post by I-AM »

Hi Geoff,

The book specifically says that after he died, he travelled upward with his friend until he reached his morontia home. This proves he is not in the 1st.

That Melchizedek portrait probably shows Machiventa's earthly incarnation when he was staying in flesh in Salem. I am sure this is not how his morontia appearance looks like.
Geoff
Site Admin

Post by Geoff »

I-AM wrote:Hi Geoff,

The book specifically says that after he died, he travelled upward with his friend until he reached his morontia home. This proves he is not in the 1st.
No it doesn't. They have homes in the 1st, as in all spheres. The first is very close, although huge, and extends right across the earth's orbit around the sun. What he describes is classic "Summerland" and that is sphere 1.

love,
Geoff.
I-AM
Family

Post by I-AM »

Well, I truly do not know. Not an expert in morontia... :D
lilly

Post by lilly »

Thankyou for putting this book as a pdf file....it's fantastic. World in the Life Unseen.
Love lilly xxx :D
~ If I hurt others in any way I am also hurting myself ~
~ In the welfare of others I will find my own prosperity ~ Yogananda
JulieRex
New Friend

Post by JulieRex »

I know this is a older topic but i have been reading this amazing book!!
I am about half way through it at the moment...i found it very hard to stop reading and go to bed!! It was recommended to me by a spiritual man called Albert, an 89 year old wonderful man...
It has been a wonderful experience for me to read this book...!!
Geoff
Site Admin

Post by Geoff »

Dear Julie Rex,

Welcome to our site. Yes its wonderful, there are three of them in the series. I have them in my favourite book list:

Books on Life After Death as told from the other side

love,.
Geoff.
Paul

Post by Paul »

Hi Geoff and everyone,

I told a man named Victor Zammit about the book "Life In The World Unseen." He has a web site that is dedicated to proving through facts the existence of the afterlife. He has shared several quotes from the above book with his those who read his online web site. He himself has a book about the existence of the afterlife. He views such an existence as a fact and not a mere belief.

The book he offers is "A Lawyer Presents The Case For The Afterlife." I have read most of the book online at his web site. And anyone can purchase the book for only ten dollars. I was blown away by the scholarly treatment of the subject. I am sure that my 11:11 friends would really appreciate this book. He also has a weekly e-mail that he sends out to anyone interested. He shares many experiences from people around the world that have had contact with their loved ones on the other side. He has also been witness to many materializations. There are also many scholars and scientists that are changing their mind about the possibility of an afterlife.

So, if anyone is interested, here is the web site. http://www.victorzammit.com/ I have a few bucks now after a tough winter, so I think I am going to purchase his book. I feel that the more we can learn about the afterlife the better. And I appreciate the books that you have shared with us also Geoff. Thanks.

Love,
Paul
Geoff
Site Admin

Post by Geoff »

Dear paul,

Yes I too have spoken with Victor, and I view his site as important. He's another Aussie, which is good too.

love,
Geoff.
JulieRex
New Friend

Post by JulieRex »

Dear Geoff

Thanks for that i will certainly start reading those when i have finished reading this one!!

What a wonderful site you have here, i hope to read through things over the weekend!!

Many blessings
JulieRex
Petra Wilson
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Post by Petra Wilson »

Thanks for the pdf, Geoff!

Hello Julie! You're a rock star!! Well, you look like one, hehe!

Petra XXX
George
Angel in waiting
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by George »

Hi All,

I happened upon this thread. For what it's worth . . .
His raiment was of the most gossamer-like quality, and it consisted of a pure white robe bordered with a deep band of gold,
Interestingly, precisely the garment MM was wearing in my clinic when he told me about Sarjit Chand Singh on the day that little guy was born.

God bless....
:bigsmurf:
I-AM
Family

Post by I-AM »

George wrote:Interestingly, precisely the garment MM was wearing in my clinic when he told me about Sarjit Chand Singh on the day that little guy was born.
He, he.

Maybe my Super Crazy Theory is a correct one after all... :lol:
jason100
New Friend

Realms

Post by jason100 »

Hi,

Although I really like the book and it gives hope that we continue on after this life, some things are troubling me.

The talk of realms and rulers are somewhat difficult to comprehend in terms of how people have lived their lives on earth = which realm they end up in.

I mean, lets face it if we were all born with the same chances in life then this would be fair yes ?

However, how can you possibly judge how one person who has not really had to struggle in life - example, someone born into a developed country, good social care system, always food on the table to for instance the following example :

1. Someone born in a country with famine, war or natural disaster - only lives for say 10 -15 years before passing away from disease or malnutrition or as a casualty of war.
or
2. Someone born into a terribly poor slum in India, malnourised, no hope, no future..

I mean lets face it, what possible spiritual learning does a human being gain from either 1 or 2 ?

Is it "oh I found out in my short life that people starve and life is cruel"
or "oh I had to stand by and watch some gunmen blow the rest of my family to pieces - yes I too learned that life is cruel"

or what about dependant kids born into drug addicted families with no hope or future ?
The list goes on.....

How can they possibly be judged (ie which realm they end up in) about how they lived their lives ? They didn't have the chances that other people have to begin with.
I once read that we all get to choose our life on this earth before we are born.
However, I struggle with that as why would any spirit choose the complete and utter no hope suffering of a life in 1 & 2 that I've listed above ?

As for my own feelings about it all. Well, man continues year after year to make the same mistakes, spiritually we are not progressing and money / status / fame is still the root of all evil.