Life in the World Unseen

Discussions of spiritual books
George
Angel in waiting
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by George »

Hi Jason,

Welcome to this MB. You have a lot of questions there.

Must we be judged? Is this, this earth, it in your mind?

Life on this planet is pre-school compared to what is to come, but all can catch up.

God bless.......
George
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Re: Realms

Post by Geoff »

Hi Jason,

Welcome. The questions you ask are generic, and not really a fair criticism of this book. And as George points out, this earth is not really even pre-school, although its certainly capable of far more. There are folks that don't make childhood, which means they have to do their growing in the next realm. And perhaps that your issue, you do not realise its an eternal growth path that lies ahead?
jason100 wrote:Hi,

Although I really like the book and it gives hope that we continue on after this life, some things are troubling me.

The talk of realms and rulers are somewhat difficult to comprehend in terms of how people have lived their lives on earth = which realm they end up in.

I mean, lets face it if we were all born with the same chances in life then this would be fair yes ?

However, how can you possibly judge how one person who has not really had to struggle in life - example, someone born into a developed country, good social care system, always food on the table to for instance the following example :

1. Someone born in a country with famine, war or natural disaster - only lives for say 10 -15 years before passing away from disease or malnutrition or as a casualty of war.
or
2. Someone born into a terribly poor slum in India, malnourised, no hope, no future..

I mean lets face it, what possible spiritual learning does a human being gain from either 1 or 2 ?
It seems to be that the poor people with no access to any technology do better that those "privileged" folks. In the end, the only thing to learn is that love is all that matters. And you don't need money to learn that.
jason100 wrote:Is it "oh I found out in my short life that people starve and life is cruel"
or "oh I had to stand by and watch some gunmen blow the rest of my family to pieces - yes I too learned that life is cruel"
Not a very useful lesson, the lesson is not that some folks can be cruel, but that love matters.
jason100 wrote:or what about dependant kids born into drug addicted families with no hope or future ?
The list goes on.....
Those folks with real free will make choices. On those choices they are judged. Some folks literally don't have any choice, and the Universe knows that.
jason100 wrote:How can they possibly be judged (ie which realm they end up in) about how they lived their lives ? They didn't have the chances that other people have to begin with.
Its actually very simple. The question is how many wrong decisions did they make deliberately? None - then how many good decisions did they make? none - then they are still baby souls. Lots of bad decisions - yuck a darkened soul. Few bad decisions and lots of good ones - wow a shiney soul, and a somewhat more advanced being. You have to work off the penalty for error, and then you can take advantage of the good you did, and that they starts you on an eternal journey of progression.

And, the sphere that folks arrive in is about 90% all in the first sphere, so I can't see your issue. Its the very rare person who actually gets into a really high sphere - INITIALLY.
jason100 wrote:I once read that we all get to choose our life on this earth before we are born.
However, I struggle with that as why would any spirit choose the complete and utter no hope suffering of a life in 1 & 2 that I've listed above ?
Yeah well that belief is part and parcel of a belief in reincarnation, and I find no sense or truth in it. As I see it, life is a lottery, but not withstanding the physical circumstances, we all have to opportunity to choose what we want to be and do. As a person that is.
jason100 wrote:As for my own feelings about it all. Well, man continues year after year to make the same mistakes, spiritually we are not progressing and money / status / fame is still the root of all evil.
Yes, this world has not progressed in 2000 years, even though we were given the recipe.

love,
Geoff.
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
jfarris
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Re: Realms

Post by jfarris »

Geoff wrote:
jason100 wrote:As for my own feelings about it all. Well, man continues year after year to make the same mistakes, spiritually we are not progressing and money / status / fame is still the root of all evil.
Yes, this world has not progressed in 2000 years, even though we were given the recipe.

love,
Geoff.
Greed is the root of all evil...people valuing themselves in higher esteem than their brothers and sisters....In direct contrast with the life that Michael (Jesus) lived here on earth as an example for us to follow..

"...Love thy neighbor as thyself...." or something like that, maybeeee...

"No greater love has any man than to lay down his life for his brother..." OSLT?

Light and Life,

Jody
Be Real. Remain teachable.

“Seek after those values of Truth, Beauty, and Goodness in your life experiences, for Truth is Love, Beauty is Creative, and Goodness is the Will of the Creator..."
jason100
New Friend

Re: Life in the World Unseen

Post by jason100 »

Thanks for your replies guys, very helpful.

"jason100 wrote:
or what about dependant kids born into drug addicted families with no hope or future ?
The list goes on.....

Those folks with real free will make choices. On those choices they are judged. Some folks literally don't have any choice, and the Universe knows that."

So, the reality is then that if someone is born into deprivation, war, famine etc and has to make bad choices to survive e.g. child soldiers who are brainwashed from an early age like previously seen in places like Rwanda, you are saying that the universe will understand their actions ?

I'm not saying that people born into a safe society have a necessarily better spiritual life, because as was mentioned in your replies - greed is a terrible trait and one which just gets worse in people especially over here in the UK. I mentioned it because I just struggle with what can be learned spiritually for an individual who is born into poverty, starvation and war. Like you say though, being born into this world is probably is a lottery with respect to the start in life that you get..

You say that 90% of people pass to the first realm. Is this what is known as 'Summerland' ?

For me, I became more interested in books like 'Life in the world unseen' with my Father's passing 2 years ago. I even went as far as seeing a medium locally who was extremely accurate.

Best Wishes
Jason
Geoff
Site Admin

Post by Geoff »

jason100 wrote:So, the reality is then that if someone is born into deprivation, war, famine etc and has to make bad choices to survive e.g. child soldiers who are brainwashed from an early age like previously seen in places like Rwanda, you are saying that the universe will understand their actions ?
The Universe knows exactly the real motivation and desire and degree of free will in every thought you have. And out of that comes soul growth, or retardation.
jason100 wrote:I'm not saying that people born into a safe society have a necessarily better spiritual life, because as was mentioned in your replies - greed is a terrible trait and one which just gets worse in people especially over here in the UK. I mentioned it because I just struggle with what can be learned spiritually for an individual who is born into poverty, starvation and war. Like you say though, being born into this world is probably is a lottery with respect to the start in life that you get..
Ironically, even though there are losses in respect of those who incarnate here, nevertheless we are envied the tough choices we generally have to make. It ultimately results in the spiritual equivalent of work hardened steel.
jason100 wrote:You say that 90% of people pass to the first realm. Is this what is known as 'Summerland' ?
Summerland is the top of the First Sphere. Very few arrive in a spiritual condition that permits their onward progress immediately.

love,
Geoff.
Paul

Post by Paul »

Dear Jason,

I have sometimes wondered why we have had to suffer so much on this planet. It seems to be that these hardships and privations are patently unfair and grossly unjust. But it is good to look at things a little more closely.

Take the example of a person that comes from privilege and riches. It appears from the outside that they have everything that the heart desires. They want for nothing and they seemingly live a life of ease. But are the parents of that child doing him any favors? No. True growth comes from sincere hard work and effort. True strength of character comes from enduring the fires of adversity. To acquire pure gold one must burn that precious metal at a high temperature to slough off the dross or impurities. We are in potential, pure gold, that needs to lose the dross, so that we will gleam in perfection.

There are countless entities beating the door down, so to speak, to come to our troubled planet. Why do you think that is so? Because we live on a planet where there has been the effects of a system wide rebellion resulting in centuries of violence, bloodshed, warfare and untold woes of many kinds. Can love flourish in such a hostile environment? Is it possible for the will of the Father to become paramount on such a world where evil seems to prevail? Is it possible for the love of the Father to be born in the hearts of troubled mankind beset with such endless calamities?

One day, when we all look back upon our sojourn on this world, we will look back in amazement. Why? Because despite all of earth's woes and setbacks love will have flourished. We will weep because love triumphs no matter where we were born or what circumstances we had to face. It is easy to love another when all those around you are those that love you too. But it is not so easy to love another that hates you or to love another that would do you harm. If we had grown up on a world where light and life were already existing we may very well have become spiritual giants. But growing up on a world such as ours it has been demonstrated that, even among impossible conditions, love survived.

Throughout all future time the annals of history will show the wisdom of our Heavenly Father and our beloved Creator Son. We have been blessed with the gift of life and the gift of free will. By using our precious gifts we show the entire universe that it is possible to develop into a God-conscious or God-like person in the most harrowing, most dire situations imaginable.

What we do now as human beings can cause even the angels to rejoice because our lives will have become like beautiful words of poetry or music sublime. Beauty exists in the most disagreeable places. In the slums and shantytowns. In back alleys and mud holes. Beauty exists there because love dwells in our hearts and in our minds. When we transform ourselves into the love of the Father we become like the most beautiful garden in the world. If we endeavor to make that transformation personally, then one day such transformations will spread through the earth. A one time swampland will become as the garden of Eden because the love of the Father will have triumphed.

Love,
Paul
Turntablist
Busy Bee

Post by Turntablist »

Great book. :bana:

The author is a very talented writer. :D

Thanks for putting the pdf together Geoff. Very nice job. :thumleft:
Love is the triumph of imagination over intelligence - Henry Louis Mencken
Imagination is more important than knowledge - Albert Einstein
What you see depends on what you're looking for
Twinstars
Family

Post by Twinstars »

Just finished the book, what a great read! A lot there to think on.
Love All...

~"See the Light, and you will know. Know the Light, and you will be."~ An etherVoice.
atsguy
Family

Re:

Post by atsguy »

Geoff wrote:
I-AM wrote:Hi Geoff,

The book specifically says that after he died, he travelled upward with his friend until he reached his morontia home. This proves he is not in the 1st.
No it doesn't. They have homes in the 1st, as in all spheres. The first is very close, although huge, and extends right across the earth's orbit around the sun. What he describes is classic "Summerland" and that is sphere 1.

love,
Geoff.

Geoff, You seem to be very knowledgeable on the exact location of the spheres. Do you know if there is a image or diagram that shows the spirit spheres in there spacial location towards earth?
”Most of all, because we have seen and lived so much of what was wrong, we know so much better what is right.”
http://1111angels.net/old_files/E_Archives/list268.htm

1) http://theimmortalpath.com
2) https://new-birth.net
Geoff
Site Admin

Re: Re:

Post by Geoff »

atsguy wrote: Geoff, You seem to be very knowledgeable on the exact location of the spheres. Do you know if there is a image or diagram that shows the spirit spheres in there spacial location towards earth?
Dear atsguy,

Sadly getting information about the spacial relativity across two dimensions seems very tricky. We have been told that the First Mansion World lies within the orbit of the earth around the sun. But the next six are progressively further away, and some are at a significant distance, whatever that may mean.

In the book Gone West, it was very clearly explained that the Astral Plane is yet another time-space dimension, because one of the residents of maybe the First Mansion World, came down and took on an astral form. If he decided to return to his home in the Mansion World, he claimed he simply discarded his astral form, and was right there in his home. As if the two were in the same place, literally. The Astral Plane is surrounding the earth, both immediately above and below the surface.

love,
Geoff
Artisanlady
Busy Bee
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by Artisanlady »

I just finished this book and it was so fascinating to read! Thank you Geoff for recommending it, I would never have found it otherwise. I may look into the other two you mentioned. . . :D