Help for stilling the mind

This is a forum for those who want to share the Akashic Construct, and their experiences of it. The AC is a structured meditation designed specifically to enable contact with celestials, and also humans for the purposes of teaching or healing.
blue nova
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Help for stilling the mind

Post by blue nova »

Good morning :sunny:

I've been thinking of ways to help people still their minds in order for meditation and stillness. I decided to post this here instead of the book section, ya'll can move if you wish....I figured a lot of people in this forum meditate...:wink:

Eckhart Tolle's book called the "Power of Now" helps you get rid of un-wanted clutter from the past and the future to help get your mind in the "now" of things. It has made a profound impact in my life not only has it helped me rid the clutter, it has helped me with my focus too.

The more we keep our minds in the now the better we see in both worlds :wink:

Hugs,
Anne
~*~* Live in Om! *~*~
.. ~Swami Rama Tirtha~
Petra Wilson
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Post by Petra Wilson »

Cheers Anne, I have heard of Tolle and his excellent books. I too live in the now as much as I can and it gets easier with time.
Yesterday one of my colleagues was looking for a new released CD called "NOW That's What I Call Music" for a customer and I heard him say out loud: "I'm looking for NOW!" and I answered: "Nathan, you're in it!" and we kind of laughed, but he looked at me in 'that way' !! A few minutes later I discovered he's very empathic, spiritual, feels and sees energy like no-one I've met (apart from on this site!) He thought he was quite alone!
We chatted a bit about being in the now and it was very refreshing...all my colleagues were listening to our conversation intently, even some of the customers passed a few comments. I was on a bit of a high after sharing like this...very much in the now!

Love, Petra XXX
ॐ LOVE Petra
memawlaura
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by memawlaura »

:D Thanks Anne, I will need to read that book. I have read "Heal Your Life" and it never hurts to find different methods, until the right one comes your way. Thanks ladies for spreading the light :wink: .
Love and Peace Always,
Memawlaura

It is good to have an end to journey toward; but it is the journey that matters, in the end.
hamster whisperer
Family

Post by hamster whisperer »

Okay, I give up. I keep running into Tolle's books. I guess I'll have to buy them now!!!
Jill
blue nova
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by blue nova »

Good morning,

Hi Pet...good one !!! Don't ya love it when that happens, what a feeling :D

Hi Memaw, is that the one written by Louise Hay ? That's a great book, I reference it all the time.

Hello Jill, how is the newest addition to your hamster family doing ?

Hugs,
Anne
~*~* Live in Om! *~*~
.. ~Swami Rama Tirtha~
memawlaura
Family

Post by memawlaura »

:D Yes Anne Louise Hay is the author. I need to start reading different books until I find what fits me. Her book got me started though and has good excercises, but I believe I will get "Power of Now". One thing I can definitely improve on is living in the now.
Love and Peace Always,
Memawlaura

It is good to have an end to journey toward; but it is the journey that matters, in the end.
hamster whisperer
Family

Post by hamster whisperer »

Hey Anne,
Baby Bella is growing. She is lots bigger and just as cute and precious.
Happy holidays!
Jill