When you see...

This is a forum for those who want to share the Akashic Construct, and their experiences of it. The AC is a structured meditation designed specifically to enable contact with celestials, and also humans for the purposes of teaching or healing.
SheraX
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

When you see...

Post by SheraX »

Your angels comming to you ,how do they come, in mind or you see with eyes?

I am so full of :?: :?: :?: :?:

:D
Conquer the angry man by love.
Conquer the ill-natured man by goodness.
Conquer the miser with generosity.
Conquer the liar with truth.
nasra1996
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by nasra1996 »

Hi Sherax,

They are called midwayers, not angels, they are electrical beings that live in between the spirit realms and the material world. Some people are lucky enough to see them with their eyes, like George. I see beings while in meditation or just before going to sleep, or in my dreams. You can here them talk to you sometimes, if you practice the AC, or while very relaxed.

Love Sarah xxx
SheraX
Family

Post by SheraX »

OK..not angels..Midwayers! lol I'll get it!

nasra1996

Post by nasra1996 »

Well you can talk to the angels too if ya like... :D

Love Sarah xxx
SheraX
Family

Post by SheraX »

Thanks!

I thought I seen something ,in mind,wasn't too sure.Have to keep at it.

It is sooooo hard to meditate here,always active .I either have my puppy at my door with his lil nose snuffing under my door or people constanlty making noise.lol I have to laugh tho.
blue nova
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by blue nova »

Hi Shera,

A lot of times they are seen with eyes closed and sometimes open, but mostly closed. Sometimes you can see them both ways, you see them eyes open and then close your eyes and you can see them better.

I would say that they can be "felt" even easier, you can sense someone is there with you.

Hugs,
Anne
~*~* Live in Om! *~*~
.. ~Swami Rama Tirtha~
ChildofGod
Family

Post by ChildofGod »

:D My celestical being/angel I just KNOW it's there...I see it in the forms of light.

Liz :D
Let us reclaim our crowns 👑 as Children of the most high and sit on our throwns in the Kingdom of Heaven 🪽 😇
blue nova

Post by blue nova »

Good morning Shera,

Have you sat in stillness and asked them to come to you ?

Hugs,
Anne
~*~* Live in Om! *~*~
.. ~Swami Rama Tirtha~
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hello Shera,

I couldn't help but smile when you posted this:
It is sooooo hard to meditate here,always active .I either have my puppy at my door with his lil nose snuffing under my door or people constanlty making noise.lol I have to laugh tho.
It brought back so many memories of my two dogs and cat who were used to me jumping to their every demand, making meditating with them in the room rather difficult. When I left them outside the room they became even more annoying with their scatching and whining at the door. :shock: The problem was finally solved when I brought them into my AC an explained to them what I was doing and how important it was for them to be quiet during this brief time I was meditating. I know it sounds very strange but it worked like a charm and I never had trouble with the three little darlings again.

When I began meditating I became very excited when I started seeing swirls of light and energy behind my closed eyes. As I continued to meditate the energy and light became clearer and more distinct and I could easily feel the energy as they moved close. I can see the Celestials as they visit me in my AC library but have yet to see them clearly with my spirit vision as others have in meditation. Feeling their energy is much easier for me and I can feel them around me as I go about the tasks of the day.
Do you journal your experiences? I have found that by documenting my experiences no matter how trivial they seem it makes it easier to recognize and appreciate the growth and progression that is subtley occurring.

Love,
Sandy
blue nova

Post by blue nova »

Good morning Sunny :sunny:
I either have my puppy at my door with his lil nose snuffing under my door
I got a chuckle from this too..aww, what breed is he Shera ? I'm hoping that someday (hopefully sometime in the near future) we'll be adding one more to our home. Boxer/Border Collie mix..... :finger:
The problem was finally solved when I brought them into my AC an explained to them what I was doing and how important it was for them to be quiet during this brief time I was meditating. I know it sounds very strange but it worked like a charm and I never had trouble with the three little darlings again.
That is an awesome idea Sandy :idea: :idea: Maybe I can finally solve the sibling rivalry between my two tenatious terriers.... :wink: ewwwie, try & say that one three times in a row.. :lol:

Hugs,
Anne
~*~* Live in Om! *~*~
.. ~Swami Rama Tirtha~
SheraX
Family

Post by SheraX »

Hello,

He is a long haired chihuahua,he hasn't been bothering me as much now,but I think he knows when I am going to go in my room away from him.He follows me around and looks up at me sooo cute with those lil brown eyes.

I have been keeping track but I am being good and practicing the Cd one step at a time...lol...still tempted to jump into the 3rd.... :lol: I was pleased with the 2nd step,I became very relaxed..felt good.

What I find "neat" is,after I am done,I always have a time prompt on one of my clocks. None of the clocks are the same time..lol

I will ask Blue nova...but I am so eager and want things to happen so fast.I do get the lights tho.

I have to remind myself to relax and take one step at a time. :lol: