Is the Akashic Contruct similiar to the Akashic Records?

This is a forum for those who want to share the Akashic Construct, and their experiences of it. The AC is a structured meditation designed specifically to enable contact with celestials, and also humans for the purposes of teaching or healing.
JoeInOh
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Is the Akashic Contruct similiar to the Akashic Records?

Post by JoeInOh »

I ask this because since 2001 I've had ~400 concisous Astral projections, several encounters with entities, spirit guides, as well as in my normal waking state experience the Ether open up behind me (with a slight warm glow I might add).

So since 2001 I've been reading up and down about Astral projection, visited many sites about it, and have been reading this one for a couple of years now. I've also researched into psionics and remote viewing which I practice with spotty results.

Anyhoo, I was wondering if the Akashic Contruct, is similar to the eternal hall of records known as the Akashic Records? I think I been to the Records once (personally I think it was a 'free pass') I even met an 'employee' or 'security' personel. I interpreted the records as a public library. I sat down opened a book that was already on the table and the rest gets really fuzzy from there as I began to read.

Just wondering if there was a connection or not.

Joe-
I'd trade it all....for a little more-
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Post by Geoff »

Dear Joe,

Welcome to our site.

No there is no connection. The Akashic Construct is a structured meditation, similar to others, but it seems to be rather better designed in the matter of making contact with Celestials.

love,
Geoff.
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
George
Angel in waiting
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by George »

Welcome JoeInOh,

My colleague back in the 70's used the absolute forerunner of the Akashic Construct almost exclusively to "get at the records."

I occasionally do, but it is mostly the visual representation -- like a movie -- not so often books -- and on a need to know basis.

I tend to do more healing in "now time," and get lessons from my Celestial Friends.

Those who practice the Akashic Construct tend to become healers, and sometimes receivers, with messages for all.

God bless.........
George
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Intent is ALL that counts
blue nova
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by blue nova »

Hello JoeInOh welcome to the site :hithere

Hugs,
Anne
~*~* Live in Om! *~*~
.. ~Swami Rama Tirtha~
MichelleP

Post by MichelleP »

Hello Joe,

Nice to meet you :hithere

Have you read Journey of The Souls by Michael Newton?

Michelle
memawlaura
Family

Post by memawlaura »

:D Welcome JoeInOh,

Its nice that you have joined us. I would imagine you were guided to this forum out of curiosty, but also to further your journey. I hope we see you around the MB.
Love and Peace Always,
Memawlaura

It is good to have an end to journey toward; but it is the journey that matters, in the end.