Excitement ! I Can Fly Again !

This is a forum for those who want to share the Akashic Construct, and their experiences of it. The AC is a structured meditation designed specifically to enable contact with celestials, and also humans for the purposes of teaching or healing.
Redshift
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by Redshift »

An Akashic Construct Participant writes – November 23, 2007.

Good morning/evening, George,

I just rolled out of bed and I had to jump right on here to tell you. Yesterday during my afternoon meditation -- I have been meditating with God lately -- I asked Him if I could fly again, like I did when I was a child, and the answer was “Yes,” without hesitation. I thought ‘OK, this is wonderful,’ but I wondered how. That thought disappeared as quickly as it had arisen. Soon after we went to dinner for our Thanksgiving celebration.

Later that night, I fell asleep in my recliner where I was awakened, and kept getting, “Go to bed ! Go to the bed !” It is not out of the ordinary for me to be instructed in that way. I meandered off to bed and received another message to lie down in a certain way; on my back, which I don’t normally do, so I tossed a bit, trying to get into this certain, required position.

I then closed my eyes, and instantly I was up in the sky, looking at a stream down below, and then I heard, “OK, Love, let’s fly.”

George, I was wide awake and in control !!! I saw everything, I heard everything, and He taught me how to fly again !!!

I said “OK, God, here we go !” Low and behold, I flew ! I would fly up, down, across, and anytime I would start to flounder, I would say, “God, I need help.” He would lift me up to help me.

George, I could literally feel Him pulling me up again. I was totally conscious throughout the whole trip !!! I would open my eyes, check out my room, then close my eyes again, and I would be right where I left off before I opened my eyes.

I was having a total blast !!! This was the most wonderful experience that I have had yet, besides the reconnection we experienced together ! I am not sure how long this lasted, I would guess maybe close to an hour.

I’m still dancing !!! I still cannot wrap my mind around the control that I had; it was incredible !!! Hugs to you bro.
A Participant.

George’s comments: It isn’t clear to me why in the past I could so easily bring most patients into my Akashic Construct for a healing, and yet at other times I had to actually be on the spot and travel to the next street in my town . . . to Bavaria, or San Francisco and decades back in time, as documented in my books.

Perhaps this healer is being trained to visit anywhere on our globe. Even a trip to the Mansion Worlds is not now out of the question in association with the 1,111.

© The 11:11 Progress Group.
You lit a Flame, and it will become a Raging Fire—ABC-22.

www.1111AkashicConstruct.com
GREGORIOUS
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by GREGORIOUS »

Hi Redshift,

Truly an amazing and uplifting story that you have forwarded.
I read your posting and I am in awe.
I will have to try and experience this at some point.
WOW..........I have only begun on my spiritual journey and hope to sharpen my ability to help and heal others.
Learning to fly will definately help.

+Greg+
George
Angel in waiting

Post by George »

Shawna writes:

That is so cool! Thanks for sharing.
I can feel his vibration and it's awesome.

:thumright:
blue nova

Post by blue nova »

Good morning,

Hello Greg :hithere

With practice from the AC and dilligent effort with meditating I bet you'll be back flying in no time :D :wink:

Hugs,
Anne
~*~* Live in Om! *~*~
.. ~Swami Rama Tirtha~