Ladies meeting in the Akashic Construct

This is a forum for those who want to share the Akashic Construct, and their experiences of it. The AC is a structured meditation designed specifically to enable contact with celestials, and also humans for the purposes of teaching or healing.
Seeker13
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Ladies meeting in the Akashic Construct

Post by Seeker13 »

Hi, Everyone!
This morning before meditating I thought, "I'd better work on my technique before we all meet in Sedona," because more often than not lately I'd been falling asleep. :roll: So, I said out loud, "No falling asleep!" imagining the embarrassment :oops: of falling off my chair snoring while George leads the group.

What transpired was a lovely meeting of 'all the females' on the board and as many celestials. We were conversing in small groups with friends, Nebadonia, Athena, our TAs and an assortment of our celestials. The meeting place was very simple like a gathering on a misty cloud. Sorry, no Chi tea, coffee, or pastries! A large sectional couch big enough to hold all of us was the only material item there.

As we talked, and hugged each other I stood in the middle of the murmering crowd and had a 360 degree view of the whole gathering, a voice spoke into my ear, "Hey, Kim!" It was a heartfelt moment that filled me with joy and contentment. It was all very comfortable like we do this regularly. :D

I just wanted to thank everyone for joining me this morning, and am sure I'll be more than ready for Sedona! :wink:

Love to all,
Kim
And Spirit whispered, "There are no limits."

We are akin to the aspen forests, seemingly separated but in actuality, one organism.
peacockplume
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Post by peacockplume »

Hi Kim,

That was so cool,,,I guess that practising really pays off doesn't it??

When I meditated today, and got to my AC, it was crowded with all kinds of faces and people popping in and out,,,,it often happens like that, and I wonder......you know.....have I left the room or something and wandered somewhere else.....then my head bobs downwards and I think oh, there I'm going to sleep....so I slowly lift it back up, and concentrate on my AC room again. and more people....it was just wierd....that's all,,,,just wierd.

Since nothing really happens, I wonder if I'm getting the once over by some midwayers, George says there's about 50 to one of us,,,and I do keep asking for teachers, I wonder, do I have to choose???

Oh, excuse me there dear Celestial, could you be my teacher please, as 10 more fly by and I can't concentrate on only one....

Guess I should be more specific....

So wonderful to know we were all there with you.....Sedona's coming...

much love to you.
pp
Daily Affirmation:
I am alive to beauty, to laughter, to wonders within and without.
I am free to live and to enjoy life.
I accept divine presence as the fulfillment of my needs.
Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

Dear Lynn,
I find I go through phases with my meditations. For days in a row I'll fall asleep, then have some incredible connections, while after that it will be all dark and silent. George says the Construct will take us to where we need to go. Maybe what I really need is a good deep sleep, other times the solitude and contentment of nothingness to mull things over for awhile.

Sometimes everything moves really fast. I have to remind whomever I'm with that they need to slow down if I'm to grasp the information. I've wondered if it was because our celestials operate on that level, and kind of forget that we are mere mortals and therefore... slow.

I understand about desiring a teacher. I wish someone who has all the answers would just latch on and tell me how it is, instead of running around in circles trying to figure everything out myself.... But! Where's the adventure and free will in that? It seems like there's a collection of teachers for us.

There have been several of my meditations when a number of us were gathered together. Perhaps the implication of this is that we accomplish more as a collective than individually, or maybe on the cosmic level, we are all just getting to know each other? This is the first time it's been only 'the girls'. What ever the reason, it always is a wonderfully loving cherished experience.

Love,
Kim

p.s. I can't wait for Sedona! :bom:

We are akin to the aspen forests, seemingly separated but in actuality, one organism.
peacockplume

Post by peacockplume »

Hi Kim,

Yeah, me too on Sedona, everyone I talk with says the same thing...

we should be really 'geared up' by the time we meet...

I think you're exactly right about how the meditations go, it's been the same for me....on....off....sleep....slow down...

it was really nice to see it in print from someone else....

that's the nice thing about the board isn't it.

If we just lose the 'fear' and voice our feelings, doubts, and limitations, it helps to clear them out of the way alot faster than just contemplating it by yourself and wondering,,,,,,what's happening....

so I'm printing off your msg and going to use it as a book mark to keep reminding myself....

sorry to cut this short, I should have been out of the house 15 min ago.

so I'm off...

love Lynn
Daily Affirmation:
peacockplume

Post by peacockplume »

Just a quick note to let you know I'm going to be off line again for today and maybe tomorow too.

love
pp
Daily Affirmation:
memawlaura
Family

Post by memawlaura »

:D Kim,
How cool was that, do you remember who was there? I imagine if we got good at this we could have wonderful gatherings :D .

Lynn,
You crack me up about trying to find "Whose My Teacher" :roll: .

Well dear, I think my whole entrouge is at a frat party because I ask all the time and get nada :lol: :lol: . Nah, I'm just not ready yet.
Love and Peace Always,
Memawlaura

It is good to have an end to journey toward; but it is the journey that matters, in the end.
Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

Dear Memaw,
Everyone of the women on the boards was there. It was quite a gathering. I specifically remember seeing you and saying, "Hey there's Memaw, not Laura, Memaw." :sunny:

Love,
Kim

peacockplume

Post by peacockplume »

We probably are meeting there more than we know, even now...

I just have a really hard time visualizing it,,,,,I want to 'see' it not imagine it...

in one of Sue Lie's meditations, we were supposed to meet in the collective consciousness, and she was saying, look at all the people around you,,,,,do you recognize anyone.....oh there's so and so...

not so,,,,,all I had was a blank space...

so you thought that was funny laura,,,,,you wouldn't think it was so funny if you were finally, for once, seeing all kinds of faces and none of them would stop to talk...

(and yes, it is funny), but I'd no sooner have a face, clear in front of me, and zip, gone... I didn't even have the chance to say, oh hello...

pp
Daily Affirmation:
blue nova
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by blue nova »

Good morning :sunny:

Kim wrote:
So, I said out loud, "No falling asleep!" imagining the embarrassment of falling off my chair snoring while George leads the group.
I had to giggle when I read that, I had a visual pop up in my head ... :lol: :wink:

On a serious note...we may seem to "fall asleep" on the "outside" but our souls & consciousness continue on doing work, it may not seem that way sometimes and we don't always remember right afterwards but it sinks into our souls :wink:

PP wrote:
We probably are meeting there more than we know, even now...
There's no doubt in my mind PP ! I believe that we even do this consciously Image

I like ur avie pic PP....Image.... :wink: We've got some here in the mitten state too, although it is not nearly that beautiful.

Hugs,
Anne
~*~* Live in Om! *~*~
.. ~Swami Rama Tirtha~
George
Angel in waiting

Post by George »

Kim wrote:
Sometimes everything moves really fast. I have to remind whomever I'm with that they need to slow down if I'm to grasp the information. I've wondered if it was because our celestials operate on that level, and kind of forget that we are mere mortals and therefore... slow.
Years ago I watched the Chief ask a question of Andrea (my enquiry). She checked, supposedly with a seraph high above. The answer came back down to Andrea and was communicated to the Chief, then to me.

It took only a fraction of a second, and "the transmitted thought" was visible, raindrop shaped, and darting across, up, down, and across again in a split second overall, and I had the answer. :shock:

I said, "What took you so long?" They liked that jest. :lol:

Hugs.....
George
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Intent is ALL that counts
peacockplume

Post by peacockplume »

Hi anne,

Snows all gone, 2 ft, rained off in 2 days, and without power and phone too...

Where do you get you're little emoticons???? I just love them...and how do you get to use them here???? I think we should have a way of adding them to our page of them.....

Petra had one of a dancing guy that was way too cool,,,,it was just great, and I've seen others too,,,,but I haven't a clue how to get them...

any ideas???

Sometimes everything moves really fast

I'm sure if we were as experienced as dear George, that we'd get alot more too.

love pp
Daily Affirmation:
blue nova

Post by blue nova »

Hello PP :D

What you do is put your cursor on the emoticon, right click, go down to properties and left click it. A window should pop up and give you the address.

Here's a link to the smilies I've been using recently http://www.augk18.dsl.pipex.com/index.htm

Hugs,
Anne
~*~* Live in Om! *~*~
.. ~Swami Rama Tirtha~
peacockplume

Post by peacockplume »

Thanks Anne,

will try it later on...

love pp
Daily Affirmation:
Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

Dear Anne,
Wow! Those are crazy cool! How do you ever decide which one to use? :shock:

Dear George,
That's even cooler than the emoticons! 8)

Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

Dear PP,
Do you loose power often, and for very long? It's been crazy this year, we've lost our electricity six times since September, usually back on in twenty-four hours. Going to have a pellet stove installed in two weeks because we've not got any back up heat. Hope you're staying warm!

Love,
Kim

peacockplume

Post by peacockplume »

Hi Kim

You were absolutely right!!
That's even cooler than the emoticons
but they were still pretty cool.

Pellet stoves, require, electrical to run the air fan.....which is a MUST for a pellet stove...

my neighbour got one too, and they had to get a generator to keep the fan going when the power went out...

they had a wood stove and thought they were getting rid of the mess of wood....now she has to lug bags of pellets....

but it was the electrical part that they never thought of... so something to consider, they just got a small generator, (a 500),,and you can get them pretty cheap, she runs the pellet stove fan and a small TV off of it..

this was the second time so far this year, both times trees downed the lines right onto the road..and not even anywheres near us either.....we had a big snow storm last Nov also, and was out for 3-4 days...then I think we were out a couple of more times before spring, but I can't remember when...

I think it was the big ice storm of 95/96 (the one that Montreal got hit so bad), but so did we. we got 5 feet dumped on us in one night,,,and we were out of power for 5-6 days, I think it was 4 days before the plows got out here to clear the roads. Everybody was stuck...Lots of marinas took heavy damage and wiped out a few...

I have a picture of Allan and he stepped out off a bank and disappeared, all you can see is his face and hat....

the trouble where we live, is it's on a dead end road, off a dead end road,
so when they restore the power of the secondary main road (two more dead ones to get to us), they often neglect to flip the switch to go out the two dead end roads....and often with us, it's because trees have fallen down over the lines....

but I still think it's ridiculous,,,to have as many power outages as we do, and to be left so long without, it's not like we live back east, with the BAD weather,,,,,all the time, once it hits....at least we get breaks.....like now.

winter, I always stock up on canned goods, gas for the genny, cuz I don't drive in it anymore,,,, we're 600 ft above sea level, so it's colder, and stays colder longer, and the road winds around some pretty wicked corners......even the macho guys in their huge 4x4 trucks hit the ditch...

so my dear, hope this epistle answered your short question...

:lol: :lol: :lol:
love pp
Daily Affirmation:
blue nova

Post by blue nova »

Good morning ladies :sunny:

Oh my gosh Peacock.....5 feet of snow :shock: :shock: If we get a foot of snow everything goes havoc down here... :lol:

How close is the nearest town for you ???

We have a woodstove thank heavens ! They are a lot work but oh my we sure save $$.

Helllooo Kim,

Those emoticons are pretty cool eh ? I love the astral travel fella :D
You've lost power 6 times already :?: WOW it's just the beginning of the season :shock: Our electric isn't bad it's the phones that keep going out here, lines are shot.

Hugs to you ladies,
Anne
~*~* Live in Om! *~*~
.. ~Swami Rama Tirtha~
peacockplume

Post by peacockplume »

good morning anne

yes, that 5 ft pretty much stopped everyone, everywhere,,,,,what I would have called an eastern blizzard...

normlly we don't get more than an inch or so, and it rains off, or even turns tu rain before we get to play...

getting a foot is usually the norm too, but it never stays. today you'd never know we had anything, just splotches of it around....

we're about 10 min from a little seaside village, and another 5 from the small town that's closest, the capital of our province is on the island about an hrs drive south,,,,Victoria, B.C. almost all of my school years were in Victoria, and sometimes I miss it (until I visit ha ha)..

have lovely day, the sun is shining today and skies are blue with fast moving clouds......definitely coffee time.

ooops, I just realized we were yakking on the wrong thread....

see ya on the secret thread today,,
love, pp
Daily Affirmation: