Cymboyton

This is a forum for those who want to share the Akashic Construct, and their experiences of it. The AC is a structured meditation designed specifically to enable contact with celestials, and also humans for the purposes of teaching or healing.
Maku
Busy Bee
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Cymboyton

Post by Maku »

Hello, everyone!

Been a while since I've been on here, hope everyone is doing well and enjoying the beautiful shift of seasons.

While at work the other day, the name Cymboyton popped into my mind and refused to leave for a rather extended period of time. After scouring the internet, I've found a lot of material from the UBook that contains some history on this man, and yet I feel as though there's something more I need to know. Perhaps someone has a link somewhere with additional information? Is he perhaps teaching through channeling sessions with someone? Any help would be appreciated.

I thought maybe I saw the name on a product or something while at work, but my intuition kept telling me he's a teacher. Anyhow, wishing you all great blessings and an abundance of love and light.

Namaste.
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Post by Geoff »

Dear Maku,

George recently got some stuff on him see this one, but there are some others too:

viewtopic.php?t=8589&highlight=cymboyton

love,
Geoff.
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
ChildofGod
Family

Post by ChildofGod »

:D hey nice to have you back...we're neighbours!! I live close to Toronto, Ontario around 20-25 minutes away. Anyway...have fun on the angel forum!!

Liz :D
Let us reclaim our crowns 👑 as Children of the most high and sit on our throwns in the Kingdom of Heaven 🪽 😇
Maku
Busy Bee

Post by Maku »

Greetings!

Thanks for the link, Geoff! I actually did stumble across that as well, but in my over-tired state forgot to mention it. Do you know if he's kickin' around this area in an attempt to help us or to teach? I should be doing the AC, but alas I am not. Maybe I'd get some answers if I'd just commit. I just find it so peculiar yet thrilling that entities would name-drop like that. It's happened on a few occasions in my life, yet I'm unable to harness the full effect 'cuz I'm not a clear enough conscious channel yet. It's kind of frustrating, I keep being told/asked to dive into my life purpose, yet it's only a cloudy loose sense that I'm able to pull out of the message.

Funny, though, I was walking home after work before I typed this inquiry and my thought seemed to be pretty synonymous with what I was reading about Cymboyton in the Ubook. Perhaps I need to pay more attention to where it is exactly that my thoughts are coming from.

Thanks again, G-star!

Much love, -Erik-