New Site.

This is a forum for those who want to share the Akashic Construct, and their experiences of it. The AC is a structured meditation designed specifically to enable contact with celestials, and also humans for the purposes of teaching or healing.
George
Angel in waiting
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by George »

Seamus writes:
Funny... I read this post http://www.1111angels.com/E_Archives/list771.htm of your past dialogue with Midwayer Mathew this morning. The part that struck me was about "sticking to the message" that you know is true.
I must have told a thousand people over the years that re-incarnation is a bad joke. What Creator would stick his hapless creatures bnack in the same animal zoo year after year. :twisted:

Deamons all over the shop floor? Old news. This is the correcting time, and the earth is no longer flat, or hollow either. :shock:
I'm finally making some headway with the AC after struggling for some time.

A simple request (prayer) will get you there sooner or later.

God bless.....
George.

BTW, I have countless private messages that must wait until I give our French and Spanish translators some formatted transcripts.

G.
peacockplume
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Post by peacockplume »

George,
My whole view of 'reincarnation' is taking a huge shift, as I am beginning to understand the "time" scenario....

when people don't understand,,,,,that,,,all is happening now,,,and a hard concept for most.....the only way they can 'put it into a box' is to think of it in terms of ...reincarnation....

they think, oh, those are past life memories popping in,,,,when that's not the case at all

and after your experiences with 'no time' it's easy for you to understand...

I know you discuss it very well in one of your books, which I am just starting to read over again......amazing what pops out at you the next go around......

but until people come to that understanding,,,,they firmly believe in reincarnation,,,,,,and probably just on the premise, that # 1, they have no clue,,,,,that there really is life 'after' and #2, their only logical conclusion is so tied with a misunderstood sense of 'karma',,,,that if they didn't learn the lesson right the first time, they come back to do it again....

myself, I think,,,,you repeat those lessons, not in a second life, just different situations, differrent people,,,,in this life, until you get it....

fortunately, for my own progress, I have come to realize,,,,that only by doing the best I can while I'm here now,,,,will aid me on my future progress....and not on this world......whew!!!!! I don't have to come back to the zoo.....
once was/is enough,,,,whatever 'time' I'm allotted seems long enough, although just a 'blip' in the grand scheme of things....

today, when I went for my power nap,,,,I did the first track AC,,,,and as I was slipping away....I heard for the first time....someone say, quite quietly...

Where the great river runs from north to south.....

I'm getting prompts 11:11, ABC 22 at 2:22, and 3:33,,all within this last 24 hrs...,,,so I'm asking....
but haven't connected yet for an answer.....

a simple prayer may be all that is needed......

but the meditative process is almost a requirement....well for me anyway.

just past 11:33 mark.....

I'm going to bed for a proper sleep, I hope.....today was a burn out...

no reply necessary, I know what your up to,,,,just wanted to let you know what was happening with me/AC...and if I can't find out the answer to that quiet message, I'll be back....

love, pp
Daily Affirmation:
I am alive to beauty, to laughter, to wonders within and without.
I am free to live and to enjoy life.
I accept divine presence as the fulfillment of my needs.
George
Angel in waiting

Post by George »

:shock:
Where the great river runs from north to south.....
the Murray-Darling River System in Oz runs from North to South -- kinda.

Longest Continuous River System - Murray-Darling River System
Queensland / New South Wales / South Australia 3370 Kilometers.

That's quite a few miles. :lol:

Back to the grinding wheel.
George
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Intent is ALL that counts
Daddy - O
Family

Post by Daddy - O »

Great site George, I really like it :D

love,
Daddy - O
Those who master their own spirit - are mightier than those who conquer a city.
peacockplume
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Post by peacockplume »

I'd call that a pretty great river....

thanks George,,,,,

I can look it up on a map,,,,with the question......So????? I obviously only got a part of the msg....

and wonder if I'll ever get the rest of it???

does it go anywhere near you????

NOW, I'm going to bed.....(only 2hrs late....r)

love, pp
Daily Affirmation:
I am alive to beauty, to laughter, to wonders within and without.
I am free to live and to enjoy life.
I accept divine presence as the fulfillment of my needs.
Seeker13
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by Seeker13 »

Hi, all!

George I empathize with your plight and position. There are very few people who could stay the course as you have under scrutiny and derision. I applaud your courage, stamina, and commitment! My gratitude to you and others on this site is over flowing.

One thing I try to remember about reincarnation, midwayers, God, or anything is, other people can only accept what they are ready to. Imagine how you would feel if someone plopped the midwayer fact in your lap after your parents, ministers, any influential people in your life have told you that God was going to strike you dead if you didn't strickly follow the teachings of their church.

There have been many experiences I've shared that have left people on this site unresponsive. For my family these are fact, so easy to accept, but for others based on their own belief system, hard to swallow, maybe even ludicrous! Sometimes I even question the reality of my own experiences!

We can continue to be the messengers and models for the masses. We can plant the seed, but it's up to the individual to nuture it and let it grow or toss it out onto the compost heap. We'll all get there eventually and in our own time.

Love,
Kim
And Spirit whispered, "There are no limits."

We are akin to the aspen forests, seemingly separated but in actuality, one organism.
GREGORIOUS
Family

Post by GREGORIOUS »

Dear George,
Thank you and All Your Helpers for the AWESOME stories I have just read.
All of them, the stories.
I know that mine own will come in due time.
Tears of Joy in my eyes and Laughter in my heart right now.
And I am smiling 8 miles wide.
THANK YOU !!!!!!!
+Greg+
~~~There Is Only One True Path To Life~~~
~The Road That Leads To All, Leads To One~
oxoxoxo Help SomeBody Today oxoxoxo
xoxox Share A Smile With SomeOne oxox
George
Angel in waiting

Post by George »

Kim writes,
One thing I try to remember about reincarnation, midwayers, God, or anything is, other people can only accept what they are ready to. Imagine how you would feel if someone plopped the midwayer fact in your lap after your parents, ministers, any influential people in your life have told you that God was going to strike you dead if you didn't strickly follow the teachings of their church.
That is VERY MUCH my background, Kim, but by the time I was about 8 years old, it did not add up anymore.

What a danged troublemaker I was !!!!!! :lol:

Hugs......
George
Angel in waiting

Post by George »

GREGORIOUS writes:
Thank you and All Your Helpers for the AWESOME stories I have just read.
You're welcome. It's who we are. It's what we do. 8)

BTW. Nothing from the lady that wants the AC. I'm embarrassed about that. Hope she's fine, tho.

God bless....
George
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Intent is ALL that counts
Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

Dear Gregarious,
Thank you for posting to this thread. I'd completely forgotten about the new site! And thank you for the image of you smiling eight miles wide, that brought a smile to me.

Love,
Kim

We are akin to the aspen forests, seemingly separated but in actuality, one organism.
Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

George wrote:What a danged troublemaker I was !!!!!! :lol:

Hugs......
Dear George,
Can't imagine you any other way! :cyclopsani: LOL!

Please tell Sandy, "Hi!" for me. :hithere Seems like a very long times since I did.

Love,
Kim

Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hi Kim! :hithere

I've been enjoying your posts on the MB lately. It seems my posting has been sporadic at best lately..well months really... since I have been away from home and the computer. Hoping to get a little more stabilized as I fall back into a comfortable routine and the physical jobs here become less urgent.

A Happy New Year to you, Aleah, and the rest of the family!

Much Love, :kiss:
Sandy