Not sure what my message is?

This is a forum for those who want to share the Akashic Construct, and their experiences of it. The AC is a structured meditation designed specifically to enable contact with celestials, and also humans for the purposes of teaching or healing.
spiritualgal
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Not sure what my message is?

Post by spiritualgal »

Hi everyone,

I have been listening to the Akashic CD part 2 all this week. When I woke up this morning the song "Judy in Disguise" was playing in my head.
I have heard songs in the past upon awakening and they made sense to me why I was hearing that particular song and even at times answered a question I had. But this one I have no idea what it means, the song doesnt even make sense to me? Any ideas? Below are the lyrics. :?

Judy in disguise, well that's what you are
Lemonade pies with a brand new car
Cantalope eyes come to me tonight
Judy in disguise, with glasses

Keep a-wearing your bracelets and your new rara
Cross your hear-yah-with your live in bra
Chimney sweep sparrow with guise

Come to me tonight, come to me tonight
Taking everything in sight
Except for the strings on my kite

Judy in disguise, hey that's what you are
Lemonade pie, hey got your brand new car
Cantalope eyes come to me tonight

Come to me tonight, come to me tonight
Taking everything in sight, except for the strings to my kite

(Oh, Uh oh, Uhhh)
Judy in disguise, what you aiming for
A circus of a-horrors, yea yea, well that's what you are
You made me a life of ashes
I guess I'll just take your glasses
MichelleP

Post by MichelleP »

Hi Spiritualgal,

A lot of times for me it isn't about the whole song but rather just a line or verse. I can't say for certain since I am not familar with what is going on in your life but I will throw out a something and you can see if it clicks or not. The basic theme of the song was about someone in disguise who wears glasses and just bought a new car. I guess I could see that the song was representing your spiritual transformation. That you are letting your guard down, letting go of fear and old ways of dealing with life (the disguise) for a new you (new car) that in the end is going to allow you to see life clearer (no need for glasses). Since your new activity is using the AC CD this could also mean that just in general you are going to see life a new. See through other people's disguises or even awaken your psychic side. Anyways I love the song prompts. They seem more helpful to me then the number prompts.

Love,
Michelle
spiritualgal
New Friend

Post by spiritualgal »

Thank you so much, that was awesome. Everything you said it true and does relate to how things are going for me the last few weeks. This makes a lot of sense now. I am dealing with things differently than I did before and also letting go of the fears I had before when it comes to my advancing my spirituality. Thank you so much. I do feel that I am entering into a new phase in my life that is going to be very interesting and my life is changing a lot for the better. I knew and had a deep down feeling a few weeks ago that my life was going to be totally different now. Getting the 11:11 book and the CD, and also coming to the website has gotten me to a different phase in my life that I feel I am now ready for as I wasnt before due to fear. Thank you so much for you help. :D