Dr. Mendoza On A House Call

This is a forum for those who want to share the Akashic Construct, and their experiences of it. The AC is a structured meditation designed specifically to enable contact with celestials, and also humans for the purposes of teaching or healing.
Redshift
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Dr. Mendoza On A House Call

Post by Redshift »

Dr. Mendoza On A House Call.
From the Desk of George Barnard – September 14, 2007.

Just recently Dr. Mendoza remarked: “Carry on, and let it be known that there are myriad transient healers available now to not only deal with your diseases and mental disorders, but also for the ‘genetic restructuring’ of the not-yet-born, for there is brought to us by our volunteers great knowledge, quite incomprehensible to your human minds -- incomprehensible, astounding -- promising a glorious new age for those mortal generations yet to come.”

It is not the task of Dr. Mendoza and his “transient” colleagues to go around and check up to see if we are all healthy. It is up to us to call the doctor and to truly believe that he, or his co-workers, will turn up to do the best they can. The above transmit snippet is the doctor saying, “We have all these incredible minds here, and you guys aren’t waking up to this being a new age, when we are allowed to perform miracles, no less!”

The doctor does not have time for lengthy transmissions. He “lobs in” when he has something to say dealing with physical or mental health, gets to the point, and disappears in a flash; off to the next house call. Set out below is the response from an 11:11 listee who took Dr. Mendoza word literally, and after some weeks of putting up with lots of pain from serious soft tissue damage.

The 11:11 Listee writes: Perhaps Dr Mendoza himself paid me a visit last night while I slept. I have been very heavily medicated lately, and unable to meditate as usual. I fall asleep without proper ‘contact’. Last night though, I recall trying to get a word in to our beloved Celestials, ‘Please speed up the healing process if you can.’ The last thing I remember was a dark haired gentleman with a mustache, with a long white lab coat. He was impatient, and quite insistent, telling me to “Go to sleep and be quiet, so I can get to work!” This morning, I feel much more flexible, and in less pain than I have for weeks!

George: Yes, the looks are of our “Let’s-get-this-over-and-done-with” Doctor Mendoza -- practical and to the point. A really charming bed-site manner can be a waste of time, but it does happen on many occasions.

© The 11:11 Progress Group.
You lit a Flame, and it will become a Raging Fire—ABC-22.

www.1111akashicconstruct.com
Twinstars
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by Twinstars »

I am just simply in awe of this wonderful message board. There seems to be a venue for every experience.
I had an experience with a rude, but very effective healer one night.
There was a time a few short years ago where I had been poisoned by someone very close to me. Someone who stood to gain a lot by my demise. At the time I could really feel my health beginning to slip away. I had aways been the piture of health, but now it was as though my heart was actually killing me.
Long story short, I began noticing pecularities, such as I always felt ever so little worse after a certain someone, a cardiac nurse, who I was involved with offered to cook for me. Well, me being me, I began keeping a close watch on her whereabouts while she was in the house. One day after she had left for work I went snooping around and found a bottle of heart medication tucked away in a place where it should not be, like in my house! I telephoned an ER nurse friend, gave her the name of the medication and asked her what might be the simptoms if someone were given small amounts over a short period. Certain death from heart failure! came her reply. :ncool:
Still not completely convinced she would do such a thing I decided to try catching her in the act, which did happen, only later. The night after I had spoken with my friend I really took a turn and thought I was dying. That's when I looked up to find a man in a white hospital coat standing next to my bed. When I asked him who he was he only told me; "Just lie back and be still so I can get about the business of healing you." He began sweeping my upper torso with both hands, pausing in various places for a couple of seconds at a time for about twenty minutes until I began seeing what looked like small pools of very dark colored blood forming on top of my skin from my neck to my waist. It continued to form until it was a full inch think, and the odor of it was simply gastly! I asked "WHAT IS THAT?!" The poison, he replied. (Duh) At which point he grasped it at my neck with both hands and peeled it away to my waist, letting it fly like a wet towel into the ethers. He remained for a few seconds more making what I took as angel signs on my skin and uttering vowel sounds. Then as suddenly as he appeared he turned and disappeared. Within a couple of days I was ready for a fight!

Love and Light,
John
brianm
Family

Post by brianm »

Long story short, I began noticing pecularities, such as I always felt ever so little worse after a certain someone, a cardiac nurse, who I was involved with offered to cook for me. Well, me being me, I began keeping a close watch on her whereabouts while she was in the house. One day after she had left for work I went snooping around and found a bottle of heart medication tucked away in a place where it should not be, like in my house! I telephoned an ER nurse friend, gave her the name of the medication and asked her what might be the simptoms if someone were given small amounts over a short period. Certain death from heart failure! came her reply.
Holy leapin'.........!!!
I trust that you have made a full recovery and that she (that certain someone) is safely caged somewhere away from the population. And YOU!! :shock:

Cheers, Brian.
George
Angel in waiting

Post by George »

Hi Brian and John,

It's interesting, really, that John's story has been sitting there for months.

I originally saw it and meant to respond to it, noting there had been 3 attempts on my life -- one really bad one where the Midwayers had to bring me back to life -- and then I thought maybe I shouldn't go there.

Can one fully recover? Not sure. There was a five year period when I had 7 different addresses, constantly outwitting a nice Catholic gentleman from a Mediterranean island who wanted to "expire" me properly for talking to "old Nick." :twisted:

In the last move I had minutes to spare, leaving my library (mostly psychology books), clothes, appliances, fridge, washing machine, my bed, tables, chairs, desk, and much more.

The Chief: "Get out! Get out now!" I did.

One week later I joined a gun club, etc, etc, etc, so I would have to move no more. Quite tired of imitating my Friend the Nazarene. :)

What constitutes a full recovery? Is there such a thing?

BTW. John, who was it that led you to that medicin?

Cheers......
George
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Intent is ALL that counts
CutieKenge
Family

Post by CutieKenge »

Wow, John, your stories are always amazing, but this one blew me away!
brianm wrote:Holy leapin'.........!!!
I trust that you have made a full recovery and that she (that certain someone) is safely caged somewhere away from the population. And YOU!!
lol I hope the same!

George wrote: There was a five year period when I had 7 different addresses, constantly outwitting a nice Catholic gentleman from a Mediterranean island who wanted to "expire" me properly for talking to "old Nick."
Yikes, George! That's quite serious! Not sure what/who "old Nick" is, (lol, sorry) but it seems like much trouble was caused! So glad you are ok! :D

And I'm glad you joined the gun club so you don't have to run from any more "nice Catholic gentlemen"!
brianm
Family

Post by brianm »

CutieKenge,
"old nick" is one of the terms for the devil, or satan, or lucifer etc..

George,
I am (almost) speechless!!! Thank GOD you're still here with us.
I knew from other posts here that you were mugged years ago, but don't you think "mugged" is down-playiong things just a wee bit?
I have a LOT of questions of course, but I feel that I would be intruding on your privacy if I asked them. Please feel free to elaborate on your attacks, etc., as I'm certain that I'm not the only one here who is dying to know much more!
Anyhow, here's hoping that you've learned how to take good care of yourself and that the threats and dangers have lessened or ceased.

Take Care, Brian.
CutieKenge
Family

Post by CutieKenge »

brianm wrote:CutieKenge,
"old nick" is one of the terms for the devil, or satan, or lucifer etc..
LoL! :lol: Oooh...I thought that may be it, but I wasn't sure. Hence the 'lovely' little " :twisted: " (Doh)

Thank you, Brian, for clearing that up for me!
George
Angel in waiting

Post by George »

Hi Kendra and Brian,

All of it would take up the space of a book. :shock:

A friend suggested I might help a printing firm in financial difficulties in 1972. I fixed that one in 8 weeks and did 4 more bigger jobs after that.

By 1982 it became routine for me to reorganize near bankrupt transport companies and fuel distributors. In July of 1987 it was a truck stop turning over $1,210,000.00 per annum (and losing $350.00 per day). Not good. :cry:

By December 1987 it was running at a rate of $3,600,000.00 per annum (and gaining about $400.00 to $500.00 per day). It would likely reach the limit of its potential -- $6,800.000.00 per annum by December of 1988. :thumleft: :thumright:

On December 18 of 1987 I was attacked when my head was turned and seconds later my neck was broken at C2 and C4. Spinal cord damage was so severe, I lost all contact with the Midwayers until about May of 1992 when I learned (from them) what had happened to me.

A bouncer :evil: had broken my neck, so the owners could reneg on my 10% share of the company for fixing it. They all feared my association with the super intelligent Celestials that helped save their "shirts" when they were just 6 weeks away from zero equity in July of 1987 when I took over as their trouble shooter.

In 1992 I was still so badly hurt, I could only type with one finger. I began to document my first book, The Search for 11:11.

You cannot "fully recover" from a broken neck. You can get by, I guess.

Cheers......
:bigsmurf:
sammy

Post by sammy »

Sheez! John and George! YIKES! Scarey stuff!!!

Thank GOD you guy's are ok!

LOVE!!!
Sammy
George
Angel in waiting

Post by George »

Hi Sammy,
:)
:bigsmurf:
sammy

Post by sammy »

Hi George!
George
Angel in waiting

Post by George »

Sammy wrote:
Sheez! John and George! YIKES! Scarey stuff!!!

Yeah! Almost made me lose my sense of humor !!!!!!!!! :lol:

Hugs........
me
brianm
Family

Post by brianm »

Yeah! Almost made me lose my sense of humor !!!!!!!!!
Looks to me as though your sense of humour is well intact, George! :D
Perhaps we can't "fully recover" physically, but some of us can otherwise though....... and not just with your sense of humour, but well... look at all that you've done! Look at all that you mean to so many others! My hat is off, Sir. :thumright:

{I have MS (very slow form, thank God) and my biggest problem so far is with fatigue, but I can almost fully sympathize with you in working to keep a sense of humour :wink:}
Like I said, my hat is off, Sir.

Salut and Cheers!!
Brian.
George
Angel in waiting

Post by George »

Thank you Brian,

We battle on. Hang in there with us, realizing that our time on Terra Firma is meant to progress us in a spiritual sense.

In the end analysis, little else matters.

Cheers...
George
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Intent is ALL that counts
sammy

Post by sammy »

George wrote:
Yeah! Almost made me lose my sense of humor !!!!!!!!!
Hehehe! (to quote George)

George - are you able to have a sense of humor over that terrible incident?

LOVE!!!!!
Sammy
CutieKenge
Family

Post by CutieKenge »

George wrote:We battle on. Hang in there with us, realizing that our time on Terra Firma is meant to progress us in a spiritual sense.

In the end analysis, little else matters.

Cheers...
So very true! And to think, some people believe our time here is meaningless...so glad that isn't the case! :)

And I'm so very glad you wrote "The Search for 11:11"! I started reading it last night - just received it in the mail yesterday - and must say I couldn't put it down! My eyes were about to fall out because I was so tired, but I didn't want to stop!

Finally, I felt my body pleading with me to go to sleep, so I did...eventually. lol. So very well written and so extremely interesting (and funny, too!)

From reading your book, I doubt it is possible that you could ever lose your sense of humor - and thank goodness for that!

Thank you, George for all you do - that which is seen, and I suspect so much more that is not. :kiss:

And hello to you, as well, Sammy! :hithere

Love,
Kendra
A wise man once said, "Today, let's try to be grateful for the small things..."
And at that moment, all was okay.
Twinstars
Family

Post by Twinstars »

Hello All,

Until today I had forgotten about that post. And the question seems to be,
What constitutes a full recovery? Is there such a thing?
The recovery has been slow, and I've had a LOT of bad hair days since. I have forgiven, although forgetting is taking a little longer.

George asked:
BTW. John, who was it that led you to that medicin?
It was the same Midwayer cousin who lead me To that person. I have not actually seen him since, although I do speak with him, and his others, on occasion. I don't mean to sound so cryptic, but I did what was expected of me and I'm still here.

No, Brian, she is not locked away somewhere. Because it had nothing to do with anyone else alive. And, as I have since learned, and as I now understand, what happened then was for a purpose. By letting it go I never need cross that bridge again. So the details are probably better left in the past. Suffice it to say I Needed to burn off that karma. As He says, for a purpose. At this point, I'm basically still just doing what is expected of me.

Love,
John :loves
Love All...

~"See the Light, and you will know. Know the Light, and you will be."~ An etherVoice.
brianm
Family

Post by brianm »

John said:
No, Brian, she is not locked away somewhere. Because it had nothing to do with anyone else alive. And, as I have since learned, and as I now understand, what happened then was for a purpose. By letting it go I never need cross that bridge again. So the details are probably better left in the past. Suffice it to say I Needed to burn off that karma. As He says, for a purpose. At this point, I'm basically still just doing what is expected of me.
But.....but.....but......... this woman is a murderess! :x She has demonstrated that she is fully capable of it, anyhow. She tried to kill YOU!!! Trying to kill (in my eyes) is just as bad as being successful. Anyhow, she could certainly be charged with attenpted murder.
IMHO she needs to be locked up. What will happen to the next person who gets in the way of her plans or seems (to her) to be more valuable to her as a corpse?
I don't know all of the ins and outs of your attempted murder, but on the face of it, it sure looks like you should have charged her. It's never a good idea to offer "another cheek" to a poisonous snake who's nature it is to bite just because. :shock:
I just don't understand.......
brianm
Family

Post by brianm »

........ unless, of course, she was taken care of by other means??

Are you saying that you were to learn something by letting things go and that she was to be left for others to see to? :D

Sorry for being so nosey, but it is my nature I'm afraid :roll:
I do hate unanswered questions but I will leave these ones if you'd like me to.......

Cheers, Brian.
sammy

Post by sammy »

:lol: Brian wrote:
Sorry for being so nosey, but it is my nature I'm afraid
Right there with you Brian! You've no idea how hard I've been biting my tongue to not ask!

I like to have EVERY detail...I am naturally fascinated with people...their personalities. Usually I have an intuitive nature about understanding why who did what. When I don't understand, I NEED (almost like an addiction) ALL the info!

(Confession time) Not to mention I just LOVE a good story (even if it is hairy!)

LOVE!!!!
brianm
Family

Post by brianm »

Sammy wrote:
When I don't understand, I NEED (almost like an addiction) ALL the info!
:scratch: It's a terrible affliction, isn't it? :duh :lol:

Love bacatcha, Sammy
Brian.
Twinstars
Family

Post by Twinstars »

Hi All,

It's okay, I opened that can all by myself.
Yes, Brian, letting it go did allow me to learn something, about myself. As previously stated, I burned off a lot of bad karma, which = major progression. I don't mind telling anyone, I wiped that slate clean.
As for her, you don't just do something like that and have it go un-noticed. Everyone, who was anyone, knew. But because I refused to pursue the matter, serious as it was, does not mean it was not dealt with. What I can tell you is that she did get hers. But not by me. As it turned out, or so I was told, she drank herself to death. Everything that happened to her was by her own hand.
Do I continue to pray for her soul? Yes!

Love,
John
Love All...

~"See the Light, and you will know. Know the Light, and you will be."~ An etherVoice.
sammy

Post by sammy »

Yes Brian...it IS a terrible affliction!!! :duh :duh :duh

And John is (without even trying) teaching me how to not ask...BUT IT'S KILLING ME!!! :lol:

Love!!!!
~*Star_Struck*~
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Post by ~*Star_Struck*~ »

Twinstars wrote:Hi All,

It's okay, I opened that can all by myself.
Yes, Brian, letting it go did allow me to learn something, about myself. As previously stated, I burned off a lot of bad karma, which = major progression. I don't mind telling anyone, I wiped that slate clean.
As for her, you don't just do something like that and have it go un-noticed. Everyone, who was anyone, knew. But because I refused to pursue the matter, serious as it was, does not mean it was not dealt with. What I can tell you is that she did get hers. But not by me. As it turned out, or so I was told, she drank herself to death. Everything that happened to her was by her own hand.
Do I continue to pray for her soul? Yes!

Love,
John
{{{{{{{{{{John}}}}}}}}}}

You have such a loving personality, always. It is an inspiration to me. Thank you for sharing.

Love
Star
Now i know the answer to the question:
Do dreams come true?
Still staring at the world
Through my rear view.
CutieKenge
Family

Post by CutieKenge »

~*Star_Struck*~ wrote:
{{{{{{{{{{John}}}}}}}}}}

You have such a loving personality, always. It is an inspiration to me. Thank you for sharing.

Love
Star
I agree with Star, wholeheartedly!

And I love your new avatar, John! So cool!

Love,
Kenge
Last edited by CutieKenge on Sat Oct 03, 2009 2:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
A wise man once said, "Today, let's try to be grateful for the small things..."
And at that moment, all was okay.