Dr. Mendoza (MNO8).

This is a forum for those who want to share the Akashic Construct, and their experiences of it. The AC is a structured meditation designed specifically to enable contact with celestials, and also humans for the purposes of teaching or healing.
George
Angel in waiting
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Dr. Mendoza (MNO8).

Post by George »

From a subscriber,

I haven't written in a while, but this 'recycling' of material by Doctor Mendoza reminds me that I ought to give you some very good news.

I have had cataract surgery on both eyes, about a month apart, this year with great success, but most importantly, I knew ahead of time as well as on the operating table that Doctor Mendoza was on the case.

The assisting doctor was coaching the other opthamologist, and I knew his source - in both operations - was Doctor Mendoza.

I am now 20-25 without glasses, and even the astigmatism I started to get as a young child is gone. I can see better without glasses than I ever could with them before.

I do use inexpensive two and a half power glasses for close work like computer and reading, that's all. In other words, it has taken me about sixty years to be able to fully see again.

The Father is wonderful! I feel like Bartimaeus. . . J.

You lit a Flame, and it will become a Raging Fire—ABC-22.
Petra Wilson
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Post by Petra Wilson »

Wow! And weirdly enough, I had eye trouble the other day. I was getting a fair few 08 prompts too.
For two days I had a painful eye infection, but I don't think it was conjunctavitis. Every time I moved my eyes it was very painful, like shards...ok, not shards, but tiny bits of glass were in them, especially the right eye. I was also experiencing the odd panic attack and dizzy spells. I think the painful eyes and the dizziness sparked off the panic attacks.
I didn't want to take any pain killers as I've only just finally gotten off codeine. Anyway, on the morning of my healing, I had propped myself up on some pillows and was feeling dozy when suddenly I experienced an OOBE. I came out of my body in three gentle jerks. I felt totally at ease as I had an idea what was going to happen. SomeOne (I didn't think it was the Doc Himself, but maybe one of his helpers?) was kind of touching my head. Alost straight away the pain in the eyes disappeared, yet the 'chap' remained where he was, just behind my head. I was seeing in 360 degree again, but a lot less than the last OBE I had.
Oh it was just so wonderful floating like that and feeling light and painless. I didn't desire to speak with my healer but I thought: "Thank you so very much!"
A little while later, I felt myself sinking and with one jerk I was back in my body and this time it didn't take long at all to move.
I was crying with gratitude for that healing for aaaages! The eyes were bright and my whites no longer weepy and red. I could move them and go cross-eyed if I fancied.
Also, the dull ache in my neck and shoulders had also disappeared. In the following days whenever I was in a moment of stress, I remembered that healing and immediately I would relax!
Thanks for letting me share.

Love, Pet XXXXX
MichelleP
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by MichelleP »

Wow, two really great stories of healing. :D

Michelle
George
Angel in waiting

Post by George »

Good one, Petra !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If we never did anything else but put the Akashic Construct "out there for people," the most critical of Midwayers could not complain, IMO.

Hugs to you both.....
George
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Intent is ALL that counts
blue nova

Post by blue nova »

Wow Pet that was an awesome experience !

I am reading "Hands of Light" by Barbara Brennen and there are illustrations of healings......what you just described is in that book :shock: :D

They position themselves at the head and then the spirit body (you) leaves the body during the healing (OBE) and when they are done you then return.

Thanks for sharing you two's..... :wink: I luv healing stories.

Hugs all around & MNO8 too,
Anne
~*~* Live in Om! *~*~
.. ~Swami Rama Tirtha~
George
Angel in waiting

Post by George »

Blue Nova writes:
They position themselves at the head and then the spirit body (you) leaves the body during the healing (OBE) and when they are done you then return.
Yes, I was at the ceiling looking at MNO8 at work. He moved around, however.
George
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
George
Angel in waiting

Post by George »

George
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
nasra1996

Post by nasra1996 »

Gawd i was operated on my sore eyes from behind, last year by a whole surgical team (while in a dreamy state)... :shock: I even woke up the next morning with blurred vision... but still my "dry eye's" remain... :cry: though are much better than before...? Suppose i'm gonna have to book another appointment :roll: :)

Love to all..

Sarah
blue nova

Post by blue nova »

George writes:
Yes, I was at the ceiling looking at MNO8 at work. He moved around, however.
That was an interesting viewing point ! WOW you got to see everything. :D

I wasn't as fortunate, I was a bit stubborn about leaving my body during a healing while I had my hernia. I experienced extreme vibrations the whole time, a bit nauseating, lesson learned...I won't be so darn stubborn next time :mrgreen:

One thing I remember very well is that they helped take away the fear that I was experiencing with my ailment and that was a huge help ! :wink:

Hugs,
Anne
~*~* Live in Om! *~*~
.. ~Swami Rama Tirtha~
George
Angel in waiting

Post by George »

Dealing with lots of Akashic Construct students face to face and much air travel all over the US became too much at one stage -- there was an unusual heart murmer, and MNO8 put his hands right into my chest to adjust the electrical output of the system.

I watched it all. :shock:

Later, he removed a blood clot from my foot.

He's a no nonsense medical man. Concerned for every one of his patients. Reminds me of the old family doctor of the forties. :thumleft:

NOT in looks, uh, uh!
George
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Seamus
Old Friend

Post by Seamus »

Good deal George & Petra!

Coincidentally, my mom is having her second of two cataract surgeries done this Wednesday -- the first one went fine. Any prayers would be most appreciated.

Peace,
Seamus
George
Angel in waiting

Post by George »

Prayers coming up.

:)
George
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
blue nova

Post by blue nova »

Dear Seamus,

Your mom's in my prayers.

Hugs,
Anne
~*~* Live in Om! *~*~
.. ~Swami Rama Tirtha~
Deb
Busy Bee

Post by Deb »

Hi Seamus,

I'll keep your mom in my prayer's, please let us know how she is.

Cya....Deb
When you come to a fork in the road, take it.
---Yogi Berra
Petra Wilson
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Post by Petra Wilson »

Hello Seamus, I hope all went well with your mother's eye operation.

Love, Petra XXX