My first experience!

This is a forum for those who want to share the Akashic Construct, and their experiences of it. The AC is a structured meditation designed specifically to enable contact with celestials, and also humans for the purposes of teaching or healing.
Danielle
New Friend

My first experience!

Post by Danielle »

Hi Everyone!!!!!

Well, I received the CD by George yesterday and used it yesterday, the first two tracks. I also have been meditating a lot in the past few months and purifying my diet and continuing my regime of yoga and just keeping my body as healthy as it can be. I have been really wanting to contact my guardian angel and contact Them. So, yesterday, before using the CD and after meditating I asked for a sign from Them, just something to give me a little reassurance, although I do like to trust and know they are there on my own, but it is still nice to get little signs. So, then I used the CD and really enjoyed my experience using tracks one and 2.

So, last night I was having a lot of dreams, saw my grandmother, many things happening and then around 6:40 I woke up and the last thing I remember hearing in my sleep was "turn on phone" and I was awoken by the sound of my phone turning on. Of course, it had been charging but was OFF when I went to sleep. I was really happy, I am not sure if it was them sending me a sign or after doing the CD, it was my deepened Alpha state that made this happen.......very exciting though!

~Danielle
MichelleP
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by MichelleP »

Hi Danielle,

Nice to meet you :hithere

Wow, that was neat. :D

Michelle
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Post by Geoff »

Dear Danielle,

Welcome to posting, because it sounds like you may have been a "lurker" for some time. That was a great sign too.

love,
Geoff.
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
George
Angel in waiting
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by George »

Dear Danielle,

Welcome to the 11:11 board.

God bless....
George
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Intent is ALL that counts
Deb
Busy Bee
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by Deb »

Hi Danielle,

Welcome to the site :D

Cya....Deb
When you come to a fork in the road, take it.
---Yogi Berra
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by Sandy »

Hi Danielle,

It sounds as if you are off to a good start...meditating, eating right, yoga, all wonderful thing to create a healthy mind and body. I've experienced those flashes of messages and pictures sometimes too as you are at that alpha state. In fact, I have had the same "turn on the phone message" when I have been charging my phone overnight. I would turn it on just in time for George's phone call. :)

Welcome to the board!

love,
Sandy