OUR 11:11 FUNCTION

This is a forum for those who want to share the Akashic Construct, and their experiences of it. The AC is a structured meditation designed specifically to enable contact with celestials, and also humans for the purposes of teaching or healing.
George
Angel in waiting
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by George »

In May of 2001 the 11:11 Progress Group was given a very specific task by Machiventa Melchizedek -- To put people at the starting gate to spirituality, and to, from there, let them run their own race.

On this message board we will be pleased to talk with you if you are interested in Midwayers, Celestial Teachers, Celestial Messages, and or contacting your very own Teachers.

However, Machiventa's order is undeniably the most important job we were given, and so we suggest you investigate http://www.1111angels.net/old_files/E_Desk/GB51.htm -- most useful meditation instructions to get in touch with your Teachers.

. . . or http://www.1111angels.net/old_files/Akashic.html if you happen to have difficulties stilling your mind. We are pleased to make this CD available to you, and rather inexpensively.

See http://www.1111angels.net/old_files/Aka ... tList.html for the archives of Akashic Construct postings.

Blessings....
George Barnard.

© The 11:11 Progress Group.
You lit a Flame, and it will become a Raging Fire—ABC-22.
http://www.1111akashicconstruct.com
Last edited by George on Tue Oct 06, 2009 1:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
lilly

Post by lilly »

George,
You are a wonderful man and I am very grateful and positively owe my leap in spiritual growth to yourself, Geoff and the wonderful people who arrive on this board to help and encourage one another. God Bless you all.
Sometimes it must get frustrating but you bite a pillow, so to speak and stay spiritually balanced and ever helpful to those who seek.
Love lilly xxxxxxxxx
~ If I hurt others in any way I am also hurting myself ~
~ In the welfare of others I will find my own prosperity ~ Yogananda
SheraX
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Post by SheraX »

Yes,I agree. I am looking forward to more.

This has all been an answer to my prayers.

*picturing George and Geoff biting pillows* :lol: :wink:
Conquer the angry man by love.
Conquer the ill-natured man by goodness.
Conquer the miser with generosity.
Conquer the liar with truth.
George
Angel in waiting

Post by George »

Hello you two dear Ladies,

There's more coming. We had a transmit from Machiventa Melchizedek "urging all Lightworkers" to "speak up" for the Correcting time.

I'll send it out to the lists in the next few days or so.

Hugs....
me
SheraX
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Post by SheraX »

:cheers:
Conquer the angry man by love.
Conquer the ill-natured man by goodness.
Conquer the miser with generosity.
Conquer the liar with truth.
blue nova

Post by blue nova »

George wrote:
There's more coming. We had a transmit from Machiventa Melchizedek "urging all Lightworkers" to "speak up" for the Correcting time.
Sounds great, eagerly awaiting..... :D

((( Hugs )))
Anne
~*~* Live in Om! *~*~
.. ~Swami Rama Tirtha~
ssjenn
Busy Bee
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

speaking up

Post by ssjenn »

I have heard many opinions regarding speaking up. My belief is that we need to. Other healer, clairvoyants, lightworkers believe that by speaking up we will open ourselves up to ridulcule and destroy the work we are doing.

If our intention is to work in the light and to bring light to others then I believe that we can't hide what we do or who we are.

Just my thoughts!

Jennifer
You are all that you need to be.
George
Angel in waiting

Post by George »

One of the reasons for the exponential growth of the 11:11 Progress Lists is that we are subject to endless criticism.

It seems that any kind of "advertising" is good advertising.

Progress is made by those who adopt the lessons of our Teachers with discerning minds. The "mulligrubs" can wait till they arrive on the Mansion Worlds.

I won't have time for them. :) They can put their apologies in writing -- PO Box 1111, Mansonia One.

Merry Christmas all.....
George
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Intent is ALL that counts
Judy
Old Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by Judy »

Hi Everyone,
I think that the best way is to LIVE the lessons, the way we speak, act, and think, is to others a beacon. We are like books that are read by everyone we encounter. Our behaviour is read by all. I know this to be true. I have watched the changes in the people with whom I work and it is amazing. It astounds me daily. When we LIVE the Love Factor, it spreads and grows, it changes both the people around us and ourselves. I do not expound with words very much on the things we have learned and are learning, other than to state that we are in a correcting time which the indwelling spirit within others seems to always verify to them. I speak of the midwayers and the 1111 progress group when led to do so, but find if I do that on my own, from my own zeal, not by the spirit leading, it is a fightening or wierd thing to most people. Most of the people we encounter are barely aware of the spirit within and they need baby food. Our love and actions towards the world around us is grand spiritual infant food. Just my thoughts on the matter.
Love...Judy.....M...
If the faith of the Most High has entered your heart, then shall you abide free from fear throughout all the days of your life. (The Urantia Book, p. 1443, par. 5)
Braenda
Old Friend

Sharing 11 11 with others

Post by Braenda »

I have already talked with several people about me and others seeing the 11 11 prompt sign. The only thing I know how to do is to say it from my heart. This is what is happening and its real.. When doubters make fun of me I simply ask them.... Have you ever seen a million dollars? Thier response is no... Then I tell them, Then how do you know it exsits. Hopefully I can help them to think outside the box and open them up to the possibility that we are not here alone and never have been. God Bless all of you, Braenda
George
Angel in waiting

Post by George »

Welcome Braenda,

I tell people I need not prove to them something they themselves can easily establish to be a truth . . . meditate and see. :)

Good to see you here.
George
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Intent is ALL that counts