Sanat Kumara, Machiventa

This is a forum for those who want to share the Akashic Construct, and their experiences of it. The AC is a structured meditation designed specifically to enable contact with celestials, and also humans for the purposes of teaching or healing.
Maku
Busy Bee
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Sanat Kumara, Machiventa

Post by Maku »

Greetings to all!

I've been going into stillness a bit more lately in order to prepare for Fire The Grid. Yesterday I was meditating on this soccer field, and a name popped into my mind. That's not really strange, as I get a lot of teachings that way, then I have to do research.
Anyhow, the name I got was Sanat Kumara. So I come home, and start my research. He is called the Ancient of Days, among many other names, and he is found I believe in virtually every religion's teachings.
As I was doing my research, I came across some very interesting information that reminded me to a fair extent of Machiventa Melchizedek, whom I believe to have met in my construct.
Now I really don't know too much about either of these two celestials, but I have the strangest feeling they're connected in some way, maybe even expressions of the same soul. Does anyone know anything more about Sanat Kumara or the possible connection with MM?

Thanks in advance!

Namaste.
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Post by Geoff »

Dear Maku,

Its possible they are the same, but since I dont know if Sanat Kumara was human, I cant answer. MM while he did have a "mortal life" here, is nevertheless an angel.

love,
Geoff.
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
Maku
Busy Bee
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by Maku »

Hey Geoff!

Thanks for the help. I've been looking around but can't find anything about Sanat Kumara having a physical incarnation on this planet. However, apparently his Higher Self's name is Vywamus. Now that name's real familiar, too.

Thanks again.

Namaste.