help and/or guidance needed

This is a forum for those who want to share the Akashic Construct, and their experiences of it. The AC is a structured meditation designed specifically to enable contact with celestials, and also humans for the purposes of teaching or healing.
adkparks
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

help and/or guidance needed

Post by adkparks »

I received my CD about 1 month ago. I listened to and practiced the first track as suggested. I was not able to visualize a rose bush. I could imagine a rose bush but never saw one with my minds eye ( or however it is viewed). Tried for two weeks not missing one day. I decided to continue on to the next tack. My happy place is a shore on a lake with sand and a tree to rest upon, when visualizing it with the cd going I get all mixed up with the scene George is describing. again I can imagine this place but I do not see it. I did this for about 1 week. The third track I have even more difficulty. I have a hard time imagining my work shop. I don't see the gauge, clock or map. When I imagine the elevator, I try to imagine the doors openning but there is nobody in it or around me.

As frustrating as this is for me I can only imagine the celestials pounding their heads against the wall. O well, I can be a stubborn mule sometimes
Believing is allowing
blue nova
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by blue nova »

Good morning,

I came across the same thing with my scene in nature and my workshop. What I did was lay in stillness and just work on building my special place, customizing it to fit what I needed. You can do this in silence or put on a relaxing Reiki or nature cd. Soon I found myself working on it during showers & during any relaxing moment. It taught me how to flex my imagination muscles again, it didn't take me very long.

You will start to find a pace in which you are comfortable. Please don't set any time limits on yourself, that can be a major interference.

Hugs,
Anne
~*~* Live in Om! *~*~
.. ~Swami Rama Tirtha~
Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

Dear adkparks,
I agree with Anne. So many of us, especially adults, get so caught up in making a living, that we forget what it's like to use our imaginations. We are expected to grow up and act our age and leave behind that very special part of us that made life so much more interesting.

What insites your creative side, listening to music, do you like to draw or paint, visiting beautiful places? Have you tried looking at pictures you'd like to pattern your workshop after? It doesn't have to fit anyone elses expectations except yours. Try to imagine where ever it is that you'd feel most comfortable!

Give yourself permission to pretend once in a while. It can be very liberating.

Love,
Kim
And Spirit whispered, "There are no limits."

We are akin to the aspen forests, seemingly separated but in actuality, one organism.
adkparks
New Friend

Post by adkparks »

Anne and Kim

Thank you for your responses. I guess I will have to work on getting back my child-like imagination. Its funny, I was thinking back to when I was a child and all it seemed like I did was lived in a make believe world. Kim, your response made me think of the movie Peter Pan when Robin Williams had to get back that magical imagination of a child. Great movie and a great example of what you are talking about.

Thanks to both of you for pointing me in a different direction. :D
Believing is allowing
Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

Dear adkparks,
Your welcome! I spend my days trying to reignite the imaginative spark in children who have already lost the art of pretending. For me it would be a woefully dull world without my inner child surfacing on a regular basis. All it's waiting for is our permission to envelop our senses for a little while, and hey, it's free!

Love,
Kim

We are akin to the aspen forests, seemingly separated but in actuality, one organism.
blue nova

Post by blue nova »

Hello,

I swang (or swung? lol) on the swings one day with my 6 yr old at the park when there was no one else around...got some good g-forces going..woohoo that felt great :D :wink: Got some good laughs in too .

Or is it ..I went swinging on the swings....LMAO Whichever , I've got the giggles now...I hope it's catchy :roll :mrgreen:

Hugs,
Anne
~*~* Live in Om! *~*~
.. ~Swami Rama Tirtha~
Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

I'm giggling Anne!
Good for you! This was my work day yesterday; swinging with one of my little buddies who has autism, playing badminten, coloring, playing bocci ball, admiring a beautiful flower garden, walking to the beach and looking for cool rocks on the shore. Whew! I was exhausted!

My most inner-child moment lately though was last week. Aleah and I were jumping in the four foot waves of Lake Michigan and there wasn't a little kid in sight, just us laughing and trying to catch the really big ones!

We try to grasp the bliss when and where we can. I keep reminding myself that it's a choice I make just like any other.

Love,
Kim

MichelleP

Post by MichelleP »

I keep reminding myself that it's a choice I make just like any other.
This is so true!

Michelle
nasra1996

Post by nasra1996 »

I swang (or swung? lol) on the swings one day with my 6 yr old at the park when there was no one else around...got some good g-forces going..woohoo that felt great Got some good laughs in too .

Or is it ..I went swinging on the swings....LMAO Whichever , I've got the giggles now...I hope it's catchy
Oh you gave me a good giggle Anne, swanging on swings sounds good enough for me.... :wink: :lol:

I tend to sneek a little swinging on swings, meself too, when there is no one around, lol at our age it gives the same effect as riding a rollercoaster... :? A few months back i decided to slide down the slide and if thats not embarrasing enough, on my belly too... :shock: but i slid down so fast that i carried on sliding when i hit the ground and scraped my face and hands.... little did i know there was a man stood there laughing at me.

My mums the worst, she is 60 years soon but has the physique of a 20 year old, i cant take her anywhere without embarrasing me, the last time she came to the park she insisted on hanging from the monkey bars by her legs.... :oops: :roll: true... :lol:

Love Sarah
George
Angel in waiting

Post by George »

I wouln't swang on a swing, but probably slud down a slide.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Take it away !!!!!!!
George
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Intent is ALL that counts
blue nova

Post by blue nova »

Sarah wrote:
A few months back i decided to slide down the slide and if thats not embarrasing enough, on my belly too... but i slid down so fast that i carried on sliding when i hit the ground and scraped my face and hands.... little did i know there was a man stood there laughing at me.
:lol: Is that consiedered a slud George ?? :lol:

Your mum sounds like a blast Sarah :D You need to wear crash gear the next time you "hit" the playground darlin' !!! :wink:

Hugs,
Anne
~*~* Live in Om! *~*~
.. ~Swami Rama Tirtha~
adkparks
New Friend

You all are cracking me up.

Post by adkparks »

Thanks for the childish responses :D . I guess working with numbers all day in an adult world can really dull ones child-like imagination. I am going to have to take some time off and find a good old playground and have at it. I am feeling younger just thinking about it.

Thanks all
Believing is allowing
Petra Wilson
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Post by Petra Wilson »

:lol: :lol: Thanks for the laughs! Can I share???
Last time I was being 'childish'..or I ought to say, child like, was playing pirates with my son Manny! Got a bit carried away with our antics. I liked dressing myself up like Johnny Depp, brandishing a wooden sword screaming, "Heave Ho, Jack me laddo and a bottle o' rum!" while Manny swathed at me with his plastic sword and 'killed' me on the spot! It was time for a rest anyway!!

Love Pet XXX
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Petra wrote:
I liked dressing myself up like Johnny Depp, brandishing a wooden sword screaming, "Heave Ho, Jack me laddo and a bottle o' rum!" while Manny swathed at me with his plastic sword and 'killed' me on the spot! It was time for a rest anyway!!
You need to always carry around one of those magic coins from the first Pirates of the Carribean movie me hearty! :pirat: Then Pirate Manny wouldn't have such an easy time of it! :lol:

Love,
Sandy
adkparks
New Friend

Post by adkparks »

Sandy wrote
You need to always carry around one of those magic coins from the first Pirates of the Carribean movie me hearty!

Just remember to stay out of the sun light. The sun light didn't seem to help their complexion much.
Believing is allowing
peacelily64
Old Friend

Post by peacelily64 »

Ello Puppets!!!!,,,,, (from priates of carribean) Hahahahah geeez I feel bad ...maybe I spend too much time being chlid- like but I suppose It does help one visualize and go with the medations betta,,,, anyhoos when I am not at work being a Adult I do go into inner child mode!!!! me and my great niece collected caterpillers that will become Monarch flutterbys in about 9 days.... they all ready went in crystalas stage ...hooo hooo!....have a good day alll ....Jane :sunny:
~~I choose to experience my body as being a living expression of my consciousness ~~
Petra Wilson
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Post by Petra Wilson »

Allo Moppets!! :lol: That lad cracks me up. He's in the 'Mum, what would happen if...' phase! That's all I get morn, noon & night. Last query: "Mam, what would happen if you took a snowman up in to space and threw him out of the window?"
Now there's imaginiation! Hahaha! The thing is, my imagination's right up there with his, :lol: figuring out the answers to his ludicrous questions!

Jane, I do like your avvies. Something tells me you're fond of rainbows?

Love Pet XXX
peacelily64
Old Friend

Post by peacelily64 »

yes petra i do like rainbows... funny thing with my neice who is 6 years old.... I was saying ello puppet ( or is it what u just said allo moppets?) anyhoos I was saying with a british accent she says to me How do u do that Aunt jane?... I asked what? she says how do sound like that!!! I told her that is a british accent and people from england have that way about them and there words come out like that ...I told she could say words like brits do If she watched movies like the pirates of Caraibean ect.....I just thought it was cute "How do u do That".. I do like listening to accents and the diversity of words every where around the world we all use..... Jane
~~I choose to experience my body as being a living expression of my consciousness ~~
Deb
Busy Bee

Post by Deb »

I feel like the odd one out here I always act like a 12 year old, sometimes I think it might be time to grow up....hehehe.

Cya....Deb
When you come to a fork in the road, take it.
---Yogi Berra