Library Construction

This is a forum for those who want to share the Akashic Construct, and their experiences of it. The AC is a structured meditation designed specifically to enable contact with celestials, and also humans for the purposes of teaching or healing.
Maku
Busy Bee
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Library Construction

Post by Maku »

Greetings to all!

I've been posting/starting threads quite a bit lately, hope this isn't over-doing it.

I've been doing the second track of the AC CD for about two weeks or so, maybe a bit longer. It hasn't been everyday, I miss a day or two a week, but I have noticed a change in my thinking, and feel increasingly more 'connected' each day.

I keep getting the repetitive thought to move onto the construction of the library, and start cracking away at some clearer communication.

Should I be in alpha state in the construction of the library, or should I simply just do it while reading the instructions? In other words, would the best place to wear my engineer's hat be in my pleasant scene in nature? (I believe George may in fact suggest this)

Dunno why, but it still makes me a little nervous when I'm about to start doing something that I know will eventually have a tremendous effect on me. This attitude has kept me from quite a few things in the past, so I'm doing my best to overcome the hurdle.

Thanks for putting up with my incessant ramblings!

Namaste
AustinRuth
Busy Bee

Post by AustinRuth »

Maku, I am an infrequent rambler on these posts, and wanted lately to get back in touch, so to speak, with the whole AC experience and the postings, so, no you are not posting too much, au contrare! or something...I am reading your postings and others.

Re AC construction, from my own experience of over a year ago when I started trying out the AC etc from George's CD instructions, etc., yes, I believe you are to construct the library while at least in an alpha brain state, this could occur any time, not just in the AC. I mean, you could be sitting in a chair relaxing and a thought comes to you of a particular item that you know must be in the AC, so you make note of it. Or, while in the AC, and your brain waves have slowed to 8 hertz, you are in the alpha state (anyone correct me if I err here), you might think then of what works best for you designwise. That is what I did, and my AC changed several times, sometimes I am actually not in a building at all, but a forest and it can switch back in an instant if a patient wants it that way.
It is up to you, and what works best for you. (OK I did ramble! :roll: sorry, but hope that helps a bit, my own humble opinion, and all.) :D

Now I go back to work, but I will check my e-mails for any further replies on this today. Take care! Keep on postin'!--Ruth
Faith, Love, and Hope! from AustinRuth
blue nova
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by blue nova »

Good morning Maku,
I've been posting/starting threads quite a bit lately, hope this isn't over-doing it.....Thanks for putting up with my incessant ramblings!
No way, please don't feel this way darlin'....how else are we supposed to learn ? :D :wink:

I tried to make a building but it just didn't seem natural to me so I went with what I love most and mine is on the beach. My chair is a comfy spot on the sand and I then have anyone who wants to meet me just walk to me from beach... :wink:
Kinda like the beach scene from the movie Contact when Jodie Foster meets her "father".....for some reason that scene really touched me down deep inside.

So, I guess what I am trying to say is go with whatever you are most comfortable with.

Hugs,
Anne

Hello to you AustinRuth :D :hithere
~*~* Live in Om! *~*~
.. ~Swami Rama Tirtha~
Maku
Busy Bee

Post by Maku »

Hello!

Thanks Ruth for your input! That helps quite a bit, I've got to say. How would you know when your brain waves have slowed to the 8 hertz range?
I've been doing the deep alpha exercise frequently, but I'm still not sure I can feel when I'm in that state outside of the cd. Either way, your post comforts my mind.

Anne, that sounds like a wonderful construct! I love that movie! Quite the experience when watching that, I've gotta agree. I love when she's in court and they're discrediting her experience and someone says something like, "She only got static on her audio recorder." To which the reply goes something like, "It's not that, it's that she got 8 hours of it."

What a movie, and what a terrible explanation. It's late. I'm tired. I'm gonna eat ice cream now and go to sleep.

Thanks for the input!

Love and Light to you.

Namaste
AustinRuth
Busy Bee

Post by AustinRuth »

Dear Maku,
Glad I was of help to you! On the CD instructions, when you are in the AC library, you look at an instrument (of your design, of course!) that indicates what your brain wave level is. Below 8 hertz you might feel really sleepy, between 8-9 is relaxed and yet awake (Alpha) and this is the creative state, 10-11 is not relaxed enough to be Alpha, so you get your rate down with a big, relaxed breath in and slowly out once or twice, then notice the difference. If you feel more relaxed than before, you are probably in the area of 8. Look at the instrument and visualize what it would say. Allow this to help you focus on this brain wave state.

Hello to you, also, blue nova! I loved that movie "Contact" and the beach scene! I love the ocean and a sandy beach!

Well, time to go to bed, it is almost 2 a.m.! Seems I do late-night work at the computer!

I have a test to submit tomorrow night, so I have to do a bunch of research in my medical transcription to get done. I like it, but the grading system is a bit tough, it is a continually escalating challenge to my poor brain! They actually expect us to remember what we learn! I will sign off for now. :wink: ..Ruth
George
Angel in waiting

Post by George »

Blue Nova writes:
I tried to make a building but it just didn't seem natural to me so I went with what I love most and mine is on the beach.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Mine is located between two sand dunes -- all made from pre-used lumber, nails removed.

It is ever so relaxing to sweep the sand that comes through the roof from my desk. All kinds of creatures wander in and out, watching what happens there.

The sand feels good under my bare feet.

God bless....
George
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Intent is ALL that counts
blue nova

Post by blue nova »

Good morning George,

Ya know, I just don't like to be confined inside very long in the physical world....it must be a Spirit thing...gotta fly free :wink:
The sand feels good under my bare feet.

Mine too and I love to just lay on it basking up it's coolness and the warmth of the sun.....ah......I can feel it now....life is grand.. :sunny:

Hugs,
Anne
~*~* Live in Om! *~*~
.. ~Swami Rama Tirtha~
George
Angel in waiting

Post by George »

One of my 1980's Akashic Construct students used to dive into the ocean, swam 12 strokes down and entered a huge underwater grotto to do her deal.

Some healer she turned out to be! :wink:

Then, one day, I caught a glimpse of the place, described it to her.

Spot on accurate it was! Never figured how that worked. :shock: It was like a mind meld. Amazing!

Another dear lass was blind, and everything worked by touch. This kid had no handicaps, none. 8)

George: "Your patient is Merven (Merv) Becker, from . . ."
The girl (feeling him all over): "My, my, he's pudgy!"
George: "You got him. Now fix his ulcerated stomach." (Don't you dare laugh, Barnard!)

:lol: :lol: :lol:
George
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
AustinRuth
Busy Bee

Post by AustinRuth »

Dear George,
Hi! Well, I am supposed to be doing my test, he he....I will in a minute...
I wanted to keep up with what all we are saying on this topic...
Now, back to work! (me, that is, you all just go on with your conversation...) --Ruth :lol:
George
Angel in waiting

Post by George »

Dearest Ruth,

Good luck with your test !

Yup! A break's as good as a holiday !

Hugs.....
George
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
blue nova

Post by blue nova »

George wrote:
Spot on accurate it was! Never figured how that worked. It was like a mind meld. Amazing!
Possibly a "good-connection" with the oneness at that moment ?

When it comes right down to it, we are all one are we not ? :D :wink:
One of my 1980's Akashic Construct students used to dive into the ocean, swam 12 strokes down and entered a huge underwater grotto to do her deal.
Wow, how cool is that ! I never thought about being in the ocean while doing "the deal". Interesting :idea:

Hi AustinRuth,
I hope all goes well with your test, my thoughts are with ya !

Hugs,
Anne
~*~* Live in Om! *~*~
.. ~Swami Rama Tirtha~
Petra Wilson
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Post by Petra Wilson »

Good luck Ruth! Thinking of you! Image

Pet XXX