Deep Alpha vs. Sleep

This is a forum for those who want to share the Akashic Construct, and their experiences of it. The AC is a structured meditation designed specifically to enable contact with celestials, and also humans for the purposes of teaching or healing.
Maku
Busy Bee
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Deep Alpha vs. Sleep

Post by Maku »

Greetings to all!

Just a quick question here. Seems like lately whenever I'm using the Deep Alpha meditation (track 2), I end up snapping out of it way after it's done. This happened once or twice on the first track, too.

My question is how can you tell the difference between falling asleep and achieving the Deep Alpha?

I end up getting so relaxed that I lose count, a bunch of 'visions' sometimes flash before my eyes, and then all of a sudden a bunch of time has passed and I'm snapping out of it almost midway into the next track.

I'd love some clarification. Thanks in advance, guys n' gals!!

Namaste.
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by Sandy »

Hi Maku,

I've done that same thing...sleeping peacefully through the last half of the relaxation exercise but unfortunately I was always awakened rather "rudely" by George when the Akashic construct would begin. Practically jumped out of my skin every time. :lol: If you are falling asleep you are probably going too deep. This happens often especially in the beginning. Many of us have poor sleep habits and that seems to be the first thing the Akashic Construct corrects. The visions sound facinating. I believe that we can get downloaded information as we sleep so perhaps something like that is occurring.

Love,
Sandy
George
Angel in waiting

Post by George »

Hi Maku,

You're going too deep (not a bad thing for later), but you need to realize you're in Alpha when you lose count, and then pay full attention to the voice at that point whilst keeping level.

Likely you need sleep if you are going down that fast.

Try doing the Akashic Construct work in the mornings -- they're best.

Also, you might care to listen to segment 3 just once before you get around to practising it. Nothing there to frighten you.

God bless....
George
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Intent is ALL that counts
Maku
Busy Bee

Post by Maku »

Hello, Sandy and George!

I'm going down too deep, am I? Well that's interesting! Wouldn't have thought that..

Funny you should mention sleeping habits, because I tend to get around 9 hours lately... and I usually do the exercises about 1 1/2 - 2 hours after I wake up. Problem is, I don't usually get to sleep 'til 3 am, and wake up about noon. Is it perhaps the actual routine that I've established that doesn't afford me quality sleep? I do seem to be quite tired for a few months now.. I'm also trying to cut down on my caffeine intake for the past week.

I feel like a zombie.

Anyway, thanks for the advice, I'll pay more attention once I lose count. That usually happens at about 4860, tho. :lol:

Thanks again!

Namaste.
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hello Maku,

You have the same sleep pattern as George and I. :) Try as we might we can't seem to get to bed before 3:00am and then of course it is late morning when we wake up. I always feel a little tired too. :scratch: Have you changed your diet drastically over the past few months or is there a lot of stress right now? Are you drinking enough water? All of these things can affect your energy level. I am notorious for not getting enough water. I am afraid I just forget to drink the stuff. I am so used to being dried out and dehydrated I don't even notice.

You know I wonder if doing something active before you meditate would be helpful...you know, something to get your heart pumping. It might even help a very busy chattery mind like mine. I should try that. I hate to exercise, but I must admit I always feel better mentally and physically afterwards..no more guilt, perhaps. :wink:

Love,
Sandy
(Of course if you have any heart problems you should always check with a doctor before beginning any exercise program. :) )
Maku
Busy Bee

Post by Maku »

Hi Sandy!

You've brought up a few very excellent points!

I have changed my diet pretty drastically over the past few months, though I think it's a positive shift. I'm about as hydrated as a desert, and I don't notice it either. I've got a fair bit of stress about finances lately, but here's hoping it comes to an end soon.

Partaking in exercise beforehand is actually a very good suggestion, I don't know why I didn't think of it! I'm gonna give that a shot.

I did the second track today without losing consciousness! I just focused on George's voice upon losing count, as he suggested, and it seemed to work just fine. However, I think the above things are definitely in need of consideration/correction.

Thanks for your tips!

Namaste.
George
Angel in waiting

Post by George »

Hi Maku,

My friend and colleague, Tamara Chelsey, and I used to teach something like the Akashic Construct over a Saturday and Sunday full on to up to 24 guys and gals.

With the Akashic Construct CD at less than 1/10 of the cost of a weekend, you are really teaching yourself a few tricks, but the results are simply "out of this world 8) ."

Stick with it. Progress being made.

God bless....
George
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Maku
Busy Bee

Post by Maku »

:D :D :D

Thanks, George! Encouragement is uplifting for the soul.

Hey, I checked out the third track like you suggested. I was sitting outside a coffee shop with my headphones on, smoking a cigar. It got too cold so I went inside about halfway through, and it was packed. Full of noisy babies and everything. Moral of the story, I tried to visualize alongside what you were describing (proved to be a challenge at times due to the noise), and as you spoke about the elevator, someone actually came up! :shock:

Long, black hair and piercing ice blue eyes with black dress. Is it possible to meet someone just like that? I haven't 'installed' the library yet, but I've read through the instructions a few times. I got part of a name, too. Well, maybe it was a title. Melchizedek. I never thought someone of that calibre would be my first acquaintance in the library.

Anyway, am I just crazy? Though I didn't really plan on meeting anyone, per se, and I definitely didn't plan that kind of an encounter. The man was really quite breathtaking. I could tell he was extremely powerful.

Yes, well that's enough for now.

You're great! All y'all!

Namaste.
George
Angel in waiting

Post by George »

Maku writes:

<<< The man was really quite breathtaking. I could tell he was extremely powerful. >>>

Male or female?

Sounds like one of Machiventa's group. Remember we have far more Melchizedeks and others than our quota. We have others here from sister planets helping out.

The 'Avatar' took from my mind all he wanted to know in less than 2 seconds. Powerful!

Years ago I did almost all the commercial art for my company, permanently in an altered state, and the Midwayers that turned up in my office were just as physically real as my secretary and any sales rep that wandered in.

These days that is not so common, but it still happens.

God bless...
George
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Maku
Busy Bee

Post by Maku »

Hi!

He was male, I'd put him at about 27 years of age, based on appearance, though I believe he was quite taller than the average Joe. Above 6'5" for sure.

Didn't stick around very long, but boy did he leave an impression on me.

It's just really mind boggling because I wasn't even really in a meditative state, just doing my best to visualize.

Is that something a person can develop? The ability to see these beings as easily as any other physical creation? I mean I believe we all have the inherent ability to see energies, and it's just a matter of exercising the muscles/receptors in the eye, but to see through the dimesnions that clearly? Wow.

..or is it more up to them if they'd like to be seen in waking life?

Also, how does it work? Once you meet someone, do they kind of stick around until you've harvested all the teachings they have to impart? I understand that only those that I invite will be welcome, but do you have one teacher for a while before the next enters?

In either case, he's most certainly welcome back. I hope to see him again. Communication this time around would be oh so sweet.

Thanks for all the input!

Namaste.
George
Angel in waiting

Post by George »

Maku writes:

<<< He was male, I'd put him at about 27 years of age, based on appearance, though I believe he was quite taller than the average Joe. Above 6'5" for sure. >>>

Sounds like a Melchizedek, but check later, I suggest.

<<< It's just really mind boggling because I wasn't even really in a meditative state, just doing my best to visualize. >>>

You may well have dropped below 14 Hertz.

<<< Is that something a person can develop? The ability to see these beings as easily as any other physical creation? I mean I believe we all have the inherent ability to see energies, and it's just a matter of exercising the muscles/receptors in the eye, but to see through the dimesnions that clearly? Wow. >>>

It's mindal, all of it, I feel, but I've been seeing them for 60 plus years.

<<< ..or is it more up to them if they'd like to be seen in waking life? >>>

Universe relectivity is part of it, unless a Secondary Midwayer materializes. Then he/she is just like us.

<<< Also, how does it work? Once you meet someone, do they kind of stick around until you've harvested all the teachings they have to impart? I understand that only those that I invite will be welcome, but do you have one teacher for a while before the next enters? >>>

Take a look http://www.1111angels.com/listcelestial.htm I know about 30 of them . . . some 15 or more by sight. They're not leaving anytime soon. :) Outlive me. 8)

<<< Thanks for all the input! >>>

You're welcome.
George
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hello Maku,

I have had the best time reading about your experience in the cafe and listening to the back and forth questions and answers. I am so excited for you! Can't wait to see what happens in your library once it is constructed!

I just have one little comment on something you said here.
Also, how does it work? Once you meet someone, do they kind of stick around until you've harvested all the teachings they have to impart? I understand that only those that I invite will be welcome, but do you have one teacher for a while before the next enters?
Actually, the Celestials, as you hear George say in the Akashic Construct Meditation, come and go as they please. They do not ask but I think there is something that is within in you that allows them to appear...the same with the patients you receive. Many of them I did not know, so you could technically say they showed up uninvited, but inside, I was open to their visit and allowing for this to happen.

Thanks for posting this wonderful experience! I suspect from your description and the way you felt that you met a Melchizedek. They are a powerful presence! :shock:

Love,
Sandy
blue nova

Post by blue nova »

Hi Maku,
I believe he was quite taller than the average Joe. Above 6'5" for sure.
I had an experience with a "tall one", male, probably close to 7 feet tall, all I could see was his outline. He gently guided me into an OBE one night.
I end up getting so relaxed that I lose count, a bunch of 'visions' sometimes flash before my eyes, and then all of a sudden a bunch of time has passed and I'm snapping out of it almost midway into the next track.
That has happened to me too on a few occasions. I luv the visions, although I don't always understand them at that time, I usually catch on a little while later as to their meaning.
I strongly believe that if I fall asleep during my meditations my soul then goes and gets what it needs at that time. I usually go with the flow and see where it takes me.

George wrote:
Stick with it. Progress being made.
:cheers:

Hugs,
Anne
~*~* Live in Om! *~*~
.. ~Swami Rama Tirtha~
George
Angel in waiting

Post by George »

Blue Nova writes:

<<< I strongly believe that if I fall asleep during my meditations my soul then goes and gets what it needs at that time. I usually go with the flow and see where it takes me. >>>

Yup! There are no real setbacks, even if you cannot spot any progress for a time.

You make the effort, you reap the rewards. Every time.

Hugs.....
George
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
blue nova

Post by blue nova »

I thought I'd share a vision experience. This is when I had just started meditating.

I just laid down in bed getting comfy and then suddenly I started seeing quick snipits of old black and white photos of certain people. Plain as day.
I only recognized a few...Einstein, Carl Jung to name a few. I came out of it wondering why were these people shown to me. This was 2 years ago and it's been on my mind ever since.

WELL, recently I finally figured out that I am Empathic, or an Empath. On a site I now frequent they had listed Einstein, Jung and others that I had seen in my visions as Empaths. :shock:

The visions that you are receiving Maku, could be huge for you !

Hugs,
Anne
~*~* Live in Om! *~*~
.. ~Swami Rama Tirtha~
blue nova

Post by blue nova »

Hello George,
You make the effort, you reap the rewards. Every time

Love,
Anne
~*~* Live in Om! *~*~
.. ~Swami Rama Tirtha~
Maku
Busy Bee

Post by Maku »

Hello, everyone!

Let me tell you, the experiences I've had using the AC are unlike anything I've previously experienced. Spirit was pushing me for a long time to get with this program, to buy the cd. I'm really glad I did. It's only been two weeks and I can't stop thinking/talking about the experiences, both on the board and with friends.

God bless everyone here for your continued support!

blue nova,

That's so awesome about your visions! I don't know what to make of mine yet, the one that sticks out most is of someone with a very red complexion jumping on my bed while I'm under and offering a hand. :D
lol. Not as real as my experience with the tall long haired man.

It's also very interesting about your OBE! I've tried to astral for many years now, though I lack serious determintaion and focus, but I'm sure it will come in due time. The closest I ever came was when I was 16 and tried to make myself levitate. lol. Good times.

Sandy,

I can't wait for my first healing in the library. Seems like I don't have too much clientelle around these parts, and I'd love to give some new techniques a whirl. Anyone would be welcome! That being said, I'm still a wee bit nervous about the library. Think I'll stick to track two for a little while longer...

George,

You're an endless fountain of wisdom. Namaste.

Thank you once again to everyone. I love hearing your stories, experiences and funny occurences.

Showers of Light to you all!

Namaste.
blue nova

Post by blue nova »

The closest I ever came was when I was 16 and tried to make myself levitate. lol. Good times.
I tried to levitate all the time when I was young but I never got off the ground :cry: :wink: I tried to move things with my mind too but that was a wash....
I am sooo happy you are having such wonderful experiences with the cd. The thing about conscious OBE's is that they seem to happen when you least expect them to.

Hugs to all,
Anne
~*~* Live in Om! *~*~
.. ~Swami Rama Tirtha~
George
Angel in waiting

Post by George »

Blue Nova writes:

<<< The thing about conscious OBE's is that they seem to happen when you least expect them to. >>>

We're human. We're much about "control" and forgetting that, compared to our eminent Teachers, our brains and minds are puny.

It's best to ask for "whatever is the most advantageous next" and leave it to those in charge.

The times and sessions I wilfully wasted !!!!! :cry: None of you needs that. 8)
George
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hello Anne,

You wrote:
WELL, recently I finally figured out that I am Empathic, or an Empath. On a site I now frequent they had listed Einstein, Jung and others that I had seen in my visions as Empaths.
That explains how your "How are you doing today Sandy?" pm's always arrive when I need them the most! Thank you for that dear sis! They have always picked me right up off the ground!

Dear Maku,

The Library isn't daunting if you remember that you build every bit of it yourself, whether it's a glorified sand dune as George's is or a multi room castle complete with formal gardens. Because of that it is a place of peace and safety and you are familar with every part of it. Occasionally something will show up that you didn't plan or expect. For instance, very early in my Library construction I walked in one day and found that on the back rock wall sat a little brown monkey. Don't have a clue why, right now, but I can remember at the time there was a thread in the Akashic construct Forum where others too talked of similar experiences but with other animals. The little fella is still there every time I walk in and I must say he has come in handy from time to time with the children as well as a few adults who have shown up.

Love to all,
Sandy
blue nova

Post by blue nova »

Sandy wrote:
That explains how your "How are you doing today Sandy?" pm's always arrive when I need them the most! Thank you for that dear sis! They have always picked me right up off the ground!
Thank you Sunshine, big huggin's to you :!: :D

:loves

George wrote:
It's best to ask for "whatever is the most advantageous next" and leave it to those in charge.
Love & hugs,
Anne
~*~* Live in Om! *~*~
.. ~Swami Rama Tirtha~
CathyLynn
Old Friend

Post by CathyLynn »

Hi Anne and Everyone,

Anne wrote:
I tried to levitate all the time when I was young...
Funny I can remember as a child I would be lying in bed on my back and I could feel myself levitate off the bed (I also had a vibration feeling each time this happened) even though my body was firmly on it. Then just about a month ago I had the same sensation one night before I went to sleep. I had forgotten all about the levitation sensations until now. Odd how that was years and years ago and it happened once more. I still can't figure out what it is. Any thoughts????

Sandy and Maku: My husband and I have been doing a slow colon cleanse (pretty nasty topic so we won't go into details :lol: ) and will be for the next 2 months. We have never slept better. We're having a very restful sleep and wake up the next morning with energy which is very much unlike us. We're normally cranky and irritable until we can get some caffene in us! :lol:

You all have a wonderful day!

Love,
Cathy
The imagination is the place where all things have their beginning!
Petra Wilson
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Post by Petra Wilson »

Hello Everyone, Maku thanks for sharing your experience, I visualised it very well! You with a cigar! That is so cool!! 8) Love it!

Thank you ALL for sharig, this is a brilliant thread!

Love to All, Pet XXX

Oh Anne, isn't it funny, before popping on-line I had been reading a book about Empaths! Coincidence.....hehehe!
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Post by Geoff »

Dear Cathy,
Funny I can remember as a child I would be lying in bed on my back and I could feel myself levitate off the bed (I also had a vibration feeling each time this happened) even though my body was firmly on it. Then just about a month ago I had the same sensation one night before I went to sleep. I had forgotten all about the levitation sensations until now. Odd how that was years and years ago and it happened once more. I still can't figure out what it is. Any thoughts????
Its almost certainly the start of an out of body experience.

love,
Geoff.
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
CathyLynn
Old Friend

Post by CathyLynn »

Geoff,

You're right, I never actually thought of it as an out of body experience! When I was a child it was nearly a daily happening, I'm going to have to delve into this some more.

Love,
Cathy
The imagination is the place where all things have their beginning!