Deep Alpha vs. Sleep

This is a forum for those who want to share the Akashic Construct, and their experiences of it. The AC is a structured meditation designed specifically to enable contact with celestials, and also humans for the purposes of teaching or healing.
janfie
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by janfie »

Hi all.

I guess this would be an ok place to post this mornings experience.
I was half awake when I heard this voice next to me said: “ Nothing really happened to me before 1932.” I replied: “Is this the book?” The voice answered: “Yes.”
This is only the third time I have heard a voice. First time it said my name, and the second time “cancer”.
I think it must be about ten or twelve years since last time, so I guess I am ready for this book. :scratch:

Love Janne
Out of my mind, back in five minutes.
Maku
Busy Bee

Post by Maku »

Hello everyone!

Lots of talk about OBE's and levitation, I'm lovin' it!

I took a course a few years ago when I dropped out of college on Astral Travel and Dreams. (The guy who designed the material called himself Beelzebuub. Made me feel a bit cautious) It gave practical tips, an explanation of the Akashic that was just a lil' 'off', and a few mantras to help project. Funny, but none of those techniques really did it for me. I've always had the best results doing it the way it just feels right naturally. One thing I did take from it though was the idea that we astral every night when we sleep, but because our minds race at a tremedous rate thought after thought all day, once we fall asleep and shift into astral, our thoughts block our vision and this is the idea of where dreams come from. Though, I also believe sometimes dreams have meaning. So in effect, if one is consciously focused on one thought when the moment of sleep comes, you're astral travelling. All you need to do is open the astral eyes. So goes the teaching, anyway.

Usually when it happens to me (I've never consciously been out of body, but have come REALLY close), I feel this roller-coaster sort of sensation and a pulling at the solar plexus. It gets more and more intense and rocky as it progresses. Lately when I've tried it though, it's accompanied by a nauseaous (sp?) feeling that prevents me from going further. This happen to anyone else?

Anyway, I don't like to blab on and on, but I may have done it by accident. :oops:

janfie, that's a wonderful story. May I be so bold as to ask what book? Is it perhaps one you're being asked to write?

I love this board, and the people who come here. You're all great.

Namaste.
George
Angel in waiting
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by George »

Hi All,

I've not done any OBE's for donkey's ages . . . no time to fool around . . . but after strong winds (disloging some cement from the roof tiles) and much pouring rain days after, I wondered if the roof might be leaking.

I was just about to go to sleep. Next up I'm standing on the roof !!! :shock: Just momentarily, but I was there !!!

All was well, I knew it, and I went to sleep.
George
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Intent is ALL that counts
Maku
Busy Bee

Post by Maku »

Hahaha

Great story, George.

One day I aim to take conscious control over such matters, but as of now, it's not a priority. Working on getting back to work now...been 2 months.

I still think there's lots to be learned from OBE's, though.

Oh, the places to see, the beings to meet...

Namaste.
George
Angel in waiting

Post by George »

Maku writes:
One day I aim to take conscious control over such matters
I think it depends on Thought Adjuster cooperation, as well.

I'm almost positive it does.

God bless....
George
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
blue nova

Post by blue nova »

Maku wrote:
I feel this roller-coaster sort of sensation and a pulling at the solar plexus
I had that feeling during an OBE, it was so strong I could hardly walk to my bedroom. I luv that feeling. I don't remember any nausea but then again all my concentration was on my balance. The "tall one" was right behind me like a parent does when their baby starts to walk... :lol:

2 nights ago as I was going into stillness I was blessed with a "light show".
I then started getting the roller coaster ride feeling in my plexis and there were 4 or 5 figures standing around me as though they were waiting for me then I was gone. :wink:
My vision during this time was as though I was in one of those roller coaster tunnels and the "motion pictures" were playing on the sides of the tunnel. Like a tube ride.
Anyway, I don't like to blab on and on, but I may have done it by accident.
Blab on darlin'...I love talking about it !!! :D The more we talk about it the better, I think it opens our minds up to more possibilities and when this happens...well...hold on to your hats ! :wink:

Hugs,
Anne
~*~* Live in Om! *~*~
.. ~Swami Rama Tirtha~
blue nova

Post by blue nova »

Hello George,

Could some cases be that the Adjuster is waiting for the cooperation of from the conscious part of us ? That's almost the feeling I have. :?

It's almost as though the Fragment has been waiting for the consious to catch up and then when it does....hang on, time to finish the bridge between the gap ! :wink:

((( Hugs )))
Anne
~*~* Live in Om! *~*~
.. ~Swami Rama Tirtha~
George
Angel in waiting

Post by George »

Blue Nova writes:

<<< Could some cases be that the Adjuster is waiting for the cooperation of from the conscious part of us ? That's almost the feeling I have. >>>

Absolutely. Right on!

Hugs back.
George
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
janfie
New Friend

Post by janfie »

Dear Maku
Maku wrote:
janfie, that's a wonderful story. May I be so bold as to ask what book? Is it perhaps one you're being asked to write?
I have NO idea! :lol: I will certainly write if it is a book on the way. Perhaps I must get one of those small recorders.
The strange thing is that the message came in English.

Love Janne
Out of my mind, back in five minutes.
blue nova

Post by blue nova »

Blue Nova writes:

<<< Could some cases be that the Adjuster is waiting for the cooperation of from the conscious part of us ? That's almost the feeling I have. >>>

Absolutely. Right on!
After such a long wait I'm sure my Adjuster's doing the banana dance :bana: .... :lol: :lol:

Hugs,
Anne
~*~* Live in Om! *~*~
.. ~Swami Rama Tirtha~
Petra Wilson
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Post by Petra Wilson »

Oh thanks for the info Guys and Gals!! Anne, you are very advanced! I love reading about your experiences and your Guides.

George, that OBE you had made me do the :shock: and laugh at the same time! Cool! We've been having torential rain and flooding all over the UK and the wind blew a seemingly healthy tree down darn close to the house...minutes before we had to pick the kid's up from school! It was a large cherry tree and all rotten inside, it fell across the drive just metres from the East side of the house...phew!

Love Pet XXX
Irit
Family

Post by Irit »

Glad to hear everything is OK with you PET...
Do you have any problem with flooding on your farm?

Irene :hithere
"When the Student is ready, the Teacher will appear"
Petra Wilson

Post by Petra Wilson »

Not really, we're kind of in an ideal spot, but when the rains get really heavy, a 'river' runs through the garage, downhill into the pig's yard and then the field. And the driveway down to the main road becomes like a fast flowing stream.
Nice to 'see you' around Irene! Hope everything's all right in your neck of the woods!

Love, Pet XXX
Irit
Family

Post by Irit »

Thanks Pet...life could be better, but I'm trying to stay positive now.

Irene
nasra1996

Post by nasra1996 »

Hello Irene, Pet and all,

Oh the weather has been terrible in the UK, mass floodings all over the country, ive never seen a summer like this before, it is July today, and i have to put my heating on, even in the day time, its very cold here in my town, ive noticed for atleast two years that it is windy and blustery all the time, i dont know about other countries though....????

Ive got a problem when i try to use my AC/CD, i cannot concentrate, just as i am about to relax and drift off, i get an itch on my nose, so i have to come out of my relaxed state to scratch it, then i will immediately get an itch on my back, so i am interupted once more, then my toe will itch... :( :lol: Anyone else have that problem, and what is the cause..?

Love Sarah xxx
Irit
Family

Post by Irit »

nasra1996 wrote:Ive got a problem when i try to use my AC/CD, i cannot concentrate, just as i am about to relax and drift off, i get an itch on my nose, so i have to come out of my relaxed state to scratch it, then i will immediately get an itch on my back, so i am interupted once more, then my toe will itch... :( :lol: Anyone else have that problem, and what is the cause..?
Hello Sarah,
It's funny that you mentioned the itch...I had that same problem many, many years ago when I first started mediating.

George would be a good person to answer your question.

But in my case, I realize now that I either had too much caffeine or sugar in my body. It's sometimes hard for the body to totally relax when you are being stimulated from the inside. Just a thought...

Irene
George
Angel in waiting

Post by George »

Years ago when I began to meditate there was this regular problem with "unexplained irritations". It was due to residual fear. Once I was used to hearing from the "Big Shots" in this universe, it was no longer any distraction -- just a calm looking forward to hear from someone -- perhaps, and if not, that was OK too.

God bless...
George
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Petra Wilson

Post by Petra Wilson »

Sarah said:
Oh the weather has been terrible in the UK, mass floodings all over the country
I've been pondering about building a huge boat that will accommodate pairs of all the living species on the planet! :lol: Yeah, it is miserable, but my kid's love the rain and play out in it quite happily!

Pet XXX
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hi Maku,

I know Beelzebuub! Well not "the Beelzebuub" or the author either for that matter, but I did have one of his books at one time. It became lost with many of my other books when I moved to Australia. I didn't make it very far in it I'm afraid...sort of read the first few chapters and practiced the mantras, but I didn't have any luck with it. ( Maybe the name was a subconscious turn off...)

Sarah, I too have experienced those irritating itches when you are trying to meditate. Not too long ago it happened when I was trying to do the Akashic construct meditation. I think it was a little self doubt creeping in and I felt like I was going to fall flat on my face that day...you know trip as I am heading down my steps or something. Well I didn't fall, but I didn't make it to my AC that day either. I just couldn't relax and get into alpha. There are other ways to meditate and be in an open state, however. Sometimes when I feel a little out of sorts as I did that day, I take out my journal and just begin writing a letter to God. Often the source of the trouble comes out with the words and then I am better able to focus on something or someone else.

Love,
Sandy
CathyLynn
Old Friend

Post by CathyLynn »

Hello Everyone,

When I know I may not be able to get into alpha readily, I put on a CD I have that helps you get to alpha. It's quite a set-up. My AC is on my Ipod so I have the ear phones on listening to that and I've got on the background music. Works rather well and I find that I don't get the itches, or squirm around. I find that when I do this I am very relaxed and can flow right into it.

We've had no rain here for well over a month and all of a sudden it rained for nearly 3 days. I've got 3 -4 inches of rain in my back yard that's not soaking in. I can't let the dogs out to play (German Sheppard & Rottweiler) so other than going out to do their business I've got 170 pounds of love constantly in the house with me, very taxing on the nerves, especially since I've got to vacuum the house twice a day! :lol:

Hugs,
Cathy
The imagination is the place where all things have their beginning!
Irit
Family

Post by Irit »

Petra Wilson wrote:I've been pondering about building a huge boat that will accommodate pairs of all the living species on the planet!
Hey Pet, that's been done before...

Love,
Irene
nasra1996

Post by nasra1996 »

Thanks George, Sandy and all for your comments about my irritating itching while trying to meditate. Maybe i do have a fear of the unknown, or im just not able to relax, ive never been able to sit still anyway for long....
I've been pondering about building a huge boat that will accommodate pairs of all the living species on the planet! :lol: Yeah, it is miserable, but my kid's love the rain and play out in it quite happily!

Pet XXX
Good idea Pet... You can round up the pigs.... :) hey, we've got enough children between us to start up the human race again... :lol: (but i wanna know why Noah included pigs when their not even Kosher... :scratch: ) im being silly again... But isnt it cold this year..... I love the rain too...

Love Sarah xxxx
Petra Wilson

Post by Petra Wilson »

Sarah said:
but i wanna know why Noah included pigs when their not even Kosher... ) im being silly again..
:lol: :lol: We need the 'silly' one's Sarah! else where would we be? Laughter is the best thing we have! Good laughter I mean, Love Laughter!!
George
Angel in waiting

Post by George »

Sarah noted:
but i wanna know why Noah included pigs when their not even Kosher... ) im being silly again..
Pigs were safe. Pigs could fly.

:lol:
George
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
nasra1996

Post by nasra1996 »

Pigs were safe. Pigs could fly.
Oh Yeah.... :idea: :roll: :lol:

Love Sarah xxxxxxxxx