Suggestive Affirmation

This is a forum for those who want to share the Akashic Construct, and their experiences of it. The AC is a structured meditation designed specifically to enable contact with celestials, and also humans for the purposes of teaching or healing.
Maku
Busy Bee
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Suggestive Affirmation

Post by Maku »

Hello, hello, hello!

How is everyone? I've moved on to the second track in six days, and I've done it for two days now. I've gotta say, it's a lot more intense. I find my body is able to relax a lot better (maybe that's just the practice), and I can feel my energy arms all twisted upside down in a strange, comfortable sort of way while my physical arms are chillin' at my side.

Also, I really think that the whole eyes opening thing is really helpful. I think it's to establish that the connection can be made while not necessarily in a relaxed, meditative state? I could be wrong, but I find it helpful.

Well anyway, there's the part towards the end where George says something to the effect of, "You are now so very relaxed that the suggestions I have put in your mind will exercise a greater and greater influence..."

At this point, I tend to slip in one or two of my own affirmations, being as I'm in a very suggestive state.

Usually it's to do with letting go of worries about material supply and giving my doubts to Heaven for transmutation.

Does anyone else slip in their own affirmations? Is this a good/bad thing to do?

Peace and Love to you all!

Namaste.
Petra Wilson
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Post by Petra Wilson »

Hey Maku, you said:
At this point, I tend to slip in one or two of my own affirmations, being as I'm in a very suggestive state.
Yeah well that's normal.
Does anyone else slip in their own affirmations? Is this a good/bad thing to do?
I would say so long as your affirmations are good, and for the good of the Whole!!
If they're not, that doesn't mean it's such a bad thing. For instance, if you're after true love or something similar.
Forget the lottery. that's materialistic bollo**
I always slip in one of my own affirmations....namely, that my kid's'll be happy when they're grown up. As for myself? Never-ending good wines!! I'm not kidding! 8)

Petra xxx
blue nova
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by blue nova »

Hi Maku,

The second is my fav :wink: I think affirmations are wonderful especially when we are in such a deep state of being...

Hugs,
Anne
~*~* Live in Om! *~*~
.. ~Swami Rama Tirtha~
George
Angel in waiting

Post by George »

Hi Maku,

Try structure your affirmations so that each word is positive.

IOW: Instead of for example <<< I will have no worries about meeting people >>>

<<< I will look forward to meeting new folks each day. >>>

God bless....
George
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Intent is ALL that counts
Maku
Busy Bee
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by Maku »

Right on cue, George!

I just got back from a weekend course on Power Communication. Intense.

That is one of the things we talked about tho, to reframe everything in the positive perspective.

I didn't actually get around to understanding its application in affirmations just yet...

Thanks, George!
George
Angel in waiting

Post by George »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Even long-time therapists forget at times. :cry:

You're gonna be doing GREAT !!!
George
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Intent is ALL that counts