New here....

This is a forum for those who want to share the Akashic Construct, and their experiences of it. The AC is a structured meditation designed specifically to enable contact with celestials, and also humans for the purposes of teaching or healing.

How long did it take you to get into deep alpha to experience the AC?

1-7 days
25%
7-14 days
50%
14-21 days
No votes
21-28 days
25%

Total votes: 4

Sherri444
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

New here....

Post by Sherri444 »

( I POSTED THIS ALREADY, but i posted it in the wrong area... i think?)

I started seeing 444 when my son was born, which was 9/13/05

He was born with a RARE GENETIC disorder called Branchio-Oculo-Facial Syndrome. He spent the first 5.5 months of his life in the NICU.

It is a LONG.........story... but he is alive and doing well now.... He is a miracle. I started seeing 444 every night in the middle of the night, then I would see 333 and then when I started learning Reiki and other Energy Healing modalities I started seeing 11:11, and I continue to see variations of 1:11, 11:11, 444, 777. One day I recieved three pieces of mail that were for a Health Fair/Bone Marrow/Blood drive that I was having. The stamps on all three pieces of mail were for $1.11
The stories are endless.
My most recent story was when I had to take my 21 month old son to Childrens Hospital on Sunday because he fell flat on his face. He may have broken his nose and may need surgery (too early to tell) BUT... when they checked his blood pressure, it was 111/74 ( 7+4=11)
Needless to say... I felt safe with them there with us.
I have just gotten the AC cd in the mail and I have been listeing to part 1 and 2 with my 3 children.
Blessings to all.
MORE to share later.
Namaste

p.s.
I am the Nurse to WINGs (i love her)
lilaslight
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by lilaslight »

If you are the nurse to WINGS, did she tell you about this website and how did you two get around to talking on the subject? Sorry to be snoopy but I think that is wonderful!!! No doubt divinely orchestrated. Welcome. I'm so glad your son is doing well. Pass along my love and good wishes to WINGS too.
I am not sure of the answer to your poll in my case, sometimes I am able to reach alpha and other times I am too scattered or tired and if I miss meditating a few days I basically have to start all over.
Last edited by lilaslight on Thu Jun 14, 2007 3:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Maku
Busy Bee

Post by Maku »

Hello!

Isn't it so exciting looking back and seeing that our friends have been with us for such a long time, giving us these messages, letting us know we're not alone? It's really inspiring!

I'd answer the poll, except I don't know exactly what it means to be in deep alpha. I haven't had the AC for a week yet, but I'm doing track 1 once or twice a day, so far every day. Usually I don't want it to end, 'cuz it just feels so good. Think I might try track 2 soon, though I've had caffeine and a cigar today, and sometimes that makes it hard for my eye muscles to relax. We'll see!

Toodles! :D

Namaste.
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by Sandy »

Hi Everyone,

I posted 7 to 14 days on the poll but now I am not as that is coorect. I think it took somewhere between that time for me to learn how to reliably get to alpha, and understand what it felt like every time. In retrospect I guess I was hitting alpha off and on with other meditation techniques but because of my chattery mind it was sometimes hit and miss.
Sherry, I do hope your little boy is doing well and will not require further surgery. How wonderful that you are sharing the AC with your children. "Children are our future"you know. :wink:
To tell you the truth, the story of how you and Wings met fills me with so much happiness. From a very dark moment in her life, something beautiful began, her friendship with you. :happy

Love,
Sandy
Sherri444
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Post by Sherri444 »

lilaslight wrote:If you are the nurse to WINGS, did she tell you about this website and how did you two get around to talking on the subject? Sorry to be snoopy but I think that is wonderful!!! No doubt divinely orchestrated. Welcome. I'm so glad your son is doing well. Pass along my love and good wishes to WINGS too.
I am not sure of the answer to your poll in my case, sometimes I am able to reach alpha and other times I am too scattered or tired and if I miss meditating a few days I basically have to start all over.
I was asked to see a patient as an add on to my schedule, I never say NO as I have learned "there is a REASON for everything" I am a Home Infusion Nurse with Critical Care Systems. Wings was the add on patient.
I always bring in a little gift of hope to my patients, either an angel or a beautiful stone. I was inspired to bring in an angel necklace pendant for wings.

So what I do is I close my eyes and I say the Persons name before I pick either an angel pendant or a beautiful stone. I picked a beautiful Amethest angel for wings. (funny thing is that was the last amethest stone in the angels)
When I gave Wings the ANGEL pendant, she informed me that PURPLE was her favorite color. I told her that I did not pick the angel, but the ANGEL picked her.

So when I went into see her, i noticed all the ANGELS all over her place, which started our endless conversation of ANGELS, MIRACLES, REIKI, Healing, and of course the NUMBERS.... 111, 11:11, 444, 333

WINGS was the One that introduced me to this message board, the website, the AC and midwayers. I never knew what a Midwayer was.
She also introduced me to the URANTIA book, which i just got in the mail.
I just started doing the CD and I will tell you that this is the FIRST TIME EVER that my mind quiets when i do a mediation. IT IS A MIRACLE in it self.

I am looking forward to the AC and the amazing experiences that I know will positively IMPACT ME and OTHERS that I come into contact with.

I also look forward to introducing WINGS to some of my Friends that are not on this board, who also see these numbers as well.

BLESSINGS TO ALL
LOVE
S
lilaslight
Family

Post by lilaslight »

WOW. Wow, wow, wow, wow, wow. Thanks for answering my question. That is too cool. How wonderfully in-spired or spiritually brought about to have you two meet for the benefit and advancement of each of you.
Brings happy tears to my eyes.
Lila's Light
Irit
Family

Post by Irit »

Hello Sherri and welcome to the board. What an interesting person you are and so glad you found us.

Irene
"When the Student is ready, the Teacher will appear"
AustinRuth
Busy Bee

Post by AustinRuth »

Hummm...is there some way to vote on the poll? I must not understand how, but, if anyone is taking notes...it took me about a week to go into Alpha, maybe less. My problem was going too far and falling asleep, so I went past Alpha into the deeper stages because I was tired and comfortable, so finding just the right situation has been a challenge. I sometimes do best on a walk around the neighborhood, in which I can go into an alpha because I love the outdoors and trees. I can watch out for cars, look at yards and go into the AC all at the same time, no problem with falling asleep that way! Ha ha. (I go during daytime hours, it is a fairly safe neighborhood.)

Sherri, it is simply AWESOME to hear you are the caregiver of Wings, whom I have prayed for, given healing to in the AC. I am so glad you have allowed yourself to listen to that inner voice that lets you know the right thing to do, a sort of intuition, if you will, but, more.

My best to you and your children. Keep posting!

OK, one more thing...I haven't had much time these days with studying and all, but today was wonderful - July 4 and I was off work. I went to see "Sicko" not to be depressed, since nothing fazes me about the state of our medical situation, but to remind myself how needed we all are to each other and for each other. It is an honor and a duty that I hope I can fulfill, and I hope that others can experience this wonder of healing.

Well, this very infrequent board roamer is looking at the clock and it says past 1 a.m. YIKES! so I will sign off now. I will check the boards more often. I am sooo glad I caught your post, Sherri!!! Welcome! :hithere
--Love to you all, AustinRuth
Faith, Love, and Hope! from AustinRuth
Andrea
New Friend

Poll

Post by Andrea »

When I received my copy of the Akashic Construct 7/11/07. Of course I could not wait to hear George's words. I laid on my bed started the CD player and began my first "trip." Now, I must interrupt my story to provide proper understanding to the situation. I'm known for pulling energy from lights making them appear that they just burnt out the moment I come near. Knowing about this phenomenon and what happened next should not have surprised me. I reached what I thought was the end of the third track when George said "now you are on your own" and my immediate world lost power! Cd player went dead, and the air conditioner stopped. Looked over to my alamr clock and it was blank. The whole neighborhood was without power. Was it coincidence? I don't think so. There was no reason for the power to fail: no rain, storms or anything. Just a bright sunny calm day. About an hour later the power came on again. Anyway, I was able to visualize much of my Akashic environment on my first try but needs a lot of work. It wasn't until the next day when I listened to the AC cd again that I realized where the power went off was the begining of a long pause on the track. George's voice returned for the real end for the cd. Now I'm looking forward to daily visits in my AC library.
The only time I will look down on someone is when I am helping them up.--Andrea
AustinRuth
Busy Bee

Post by AustinRuth »

Dear Andrea,
Wow! Yikes! :shock:
All I can say is do use that power for good!
Maybe we all have more power than we realize, but, your energetic ability or liability of sucking the power out of the grid locally in your immediate surroundings indicates that you have something different about your auric field. That would be my guess, not being an expert, but I think it is plausible.
I do feel that strong feelings generate some kind of power. I have to really get a grip on my feelings sometimes, especially negative ones. I feel that the power to damage others is too great, even with an e-mail fired back in haste. I really have to control this, since frustrations are a part and parcel of my daily dealings with many different people. I have to remind myself that they are God's children, too, not just me! As the poster quotes Mohandis Ghandi, "He who does not see God in the next person he meets need look no further." So I remember that.
I love those who are not lovable, sometimes including myself! Our feelings are powerful.
Maybe your power is in drawing power to you. When you go into the AC, you might see if there is further information regarding this phenomenon that helps you understand this better and helps you to use it well or at least have some control over it or channel it in some way. --Ruth
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hello Ruth!

It is wonderful to read your words again on the message board! They have always held much meaning and given me much encouragement in my own spiritual journey.

It is interesting you speak of our thoughts and feelings as being powerful. We have been reminded of that recently in several different Celestial messages too. In one message in particular Michael was reminding us that our thoughts even at a distance can often be felt by others. So I believe this is one of those fundamental lessons, very important for all of us at this stage of our development. I know in theory it sounds simple, but in reality is a little harder to put into practice. The benefits, though, of learning to love every person we meet whether it is in person, through email, or by phone, as well as seeing their God within are priceless for our spiritual growth and theirs as well. More loving positive vibrations mean less negative ones and as a result, a more peaceful world. I guess world peace does begin in each of our hearts doesn't it?

Thanks for the that reminder Ruth!

Hi Andrea,

I was wondering if you practice some type of grounding technique before you meditate or work in the Akashic construct cd. You know something that will connect the energy from the Heavens and the Earth's energy and help to create balance with the energies flowing smoothly down from the heavens and up from the earth within your own energy field. I am not an expert here just trying to remember something Helen Whitworth said long ago about creating a balance. With your auric field, it might be important to always spiritually ground yourself before any type of meditation.

Love and peace,
Sandy
blue nova

Post by blue nova »

Good morning,

Sandy wrote:
Michael was reminding us that our thoughts even at a distance can often be felt by others.
If we believe that we are all One and that we are all connected then there should be no "distance" between us. There is no distance between us and God. If there seems to be distance between us and God it is because we put it there.

I was so deep in thought the other day while I was writing to a dear friend of mine that by the time I was done I felt such a connection with her that I swear I was feeling the emotions what she was. It was an incredible experience.
More loving positive vibrations mean less negative ones and as a result, a more peaceful world.
Amen...:loves

Hugs,
Anne
~*~* Live in Om! *~*~
.. ~Swami Rama Tirtha~
AustinRuth
Busy Bee

Post by AustinRuth »

Dear Sandy,
I was also reminded of someone I know who said that whenever she put a watch on it would run backwards or stop. She is left-handed. Just a thought. I resonate to the idea of grounding the energy between earth and sky. As you said, Sandy:
I was wondering if you practice some type of grounding technique before you meditate or work in the Akashic construct cd. You know something that will connect the energy from the Heavens and the Earth's energy and help to create balance with the energies flowing smoothly down from the heavens and up from the earth within your own energy field.
Dear Sandy, I figure, if I can wait around for a graded test to come back I can get on here and chat!!!

Warning: this is an unrelated topic, but, since I am rushed about, I wanted to say this: This weekend was trully blessed. The iconic great lady Claudia Alta Taylor Johnson aka Lady Bird Johnson passed on last Wednesday at the age of 94. She was well-loved by Texans. I spent a couple of precious hours this weekend not studying, but viewing on TV her memorial service and then on Sunday, her funeral. Since I have been a docent at the Wildflower Center, I was feeling a deep connection with her love for wildflowers, her legacy. --Ruth
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hi Ruth,

Where have I been?...I didn't know that Miss Lady Bird Johnson has passed away. I always thought she had the most wonderful name as a child! What an experience-filled life she has led. You can't ask for much more than that can you?

Thanks for sharing this Ruth. I know her legacy will live on long after her death. I will say a little prayer tonight on her behalf.

Love,
Sandy
AustinRuth
Busy Bee

Post by AustinRuth »

Dear Sandy,
Thank you for your prayer!

Well, are you still out there Sherri, Lilaslight, Andrea, and Maku??? Did I lose you??? Sorry, I do go on.....

My prayers are for everyone on this board.

No matter what happens in this life, we are surrounded by love, and we have each other to give each other strength in our bad times and to laugh together in our good times! :lol:

And to share our thoughts on the appropriate thread, ahem, not that I read any rules on that anywhere! I am guilty (blame it on old age, I am getting there!)--Ruth
AustinRuth
Busy Bee

Post by AustinRuth »

And, I think my Lady Bird topic probably belonged on Miscellaneous, but.......anyway...
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hi Ruth!

Well "young lady" (This will work better if you will just imagine a very firm voice) ...I'll turn a blind eye to it this time, but don't let it happen again! :P

Honestly Ruth, I am the worlds worse at talking off subject...you know that as you have been involved in some of my cooking, food, and compost threads! Okay, I promise I will behave after this one thing... we have our first pile of nice black compost. :cheers: Of course we don't have a garden to use it in, but some day!

I love your prayer!

Hugs,
Sandy
AustinRuth
Busy Bee

Post by AustinRuth »

Sandy,
I love compost!!! Actually the plants love it, but it smells so lovely when it is black and crumbly! :) -Ruth
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hey Ruth,

Most people wouldn't think of compost as smelling nice, but I know what you mean. To me it is true "black gold!" :wink:

Love,
Sandy
Andrea
New Friend

Post by Andrea »

Hi Sandy, AustinRuth,
Thank you for your advice. The wierd thing is that as soon as it happened (the power going out) a voice in my head spoke, "ground yourself." My open palm when directly to my forehead as I uttered, "duh!" It slipped my mind until I read your post.

Concerning negative thoughts, recently, I was prompted to purchase "The Law of Attraction" by Ester and Jerry Hicks. I gratefully learned much about the subject. Now when I realize I had a negative thought, I quickly change it around to be positive. My life has become happier, safer, easier, and especially more enjoyable.

No, you didn't lose me. I was out of town for a couple days-no PC. And yes, I love the smell of compost too! It reminds me of mushrooms.
Andrea
New Friend

Poll

Post by Andrea »

Hi everyone,

How do I vote on the poll?
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Re: Poll

Post by Geoff »

Andrea wrote:Hi everyone,

How do I vote on the poll?
click one option, and press submit vote

Geoff
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
AustinRuth
Busy Bee

Post by AustinRuth »

Dear Geoff,
Hello!
I had wanted to vote also, but I am going to just say "Whatever." You all need instructions with the voting machine, plus only 3 people have voted, not a good turnout. Make it easy and people will vote! ha ha sounds like America to me!--signed, another Frustrated Older American (aka Ruth) :lol:
blue nova

Post by blue nova »

Good morning,

The poll has been "closed" for a while now, I believe that there are time limits on them...... :?:

Hugs,
Anne
~*~* Live in Om! *~*~
.. ~Swami Rama Tirtha~
RebornFalcon
New Friend

Post by RebornFalcon »

sherri444
liked your story. glad to hear your son is doing better.
as for tangents.... i'm not bothered by them. you hear other people's stories, great information, etc... i think it's all good.
renee