Age Restriction?

This is a forum for those who want to share the Akashic Construct, and their experiences of it. The AC is a structured meditation designed specifically to enable contact with celestials, and also humans for the purposes of teaching or healing.
Maku
Busy Bee
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Age Restriction?

Post by Maku »

Greetings!!!

So I received my AC CD today and I'm oh so happy! :D :D :D

My first time was in the evening at about 10pm, which I've concluded is probably not the best time of day, since I did feel very much 'charged up' at the end of it.

My question I guess relates to the age of participants. I did the relaxation exercise with my 7 year old sister, and she loved it very much. She's almost as excited about it as myself, which I can see as nothing but a positive thing. Would it be wise for her to continue on further in the CD though?

I understand that contact with the celestials would bring about many positive shifts, but she does express concern sometimes about the kids in school poking fun at her, so I wonder if perhaps it might be too soon?

It seems like kind of a lame question now as I'm writing it, but I would like some advice on the matter. Is there such a thing as too soon?

Namaste. :)
blue nova
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by blue nova »

Hi Maku,

It's wonderful that she's showing interest in the cd, I think she'd be fine.

Hugs,
Anne
~*~* Live in Om! *~*~
.. ~Swami Rama Tirtha~
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hello Maku,

I agree with Anne. I think she will be okay. I think both Petra and Sarah's (Nasral)children have used the cd with positive affects. Children don't seem to have near as many hangups and fears and preconsieved nothions as to what they will see or experience. You may feel better after talking personally with those guys about it.

Love,
Sandy
nasra1996

Post by nasra1996 »

I think both Petra and Sarah's (Nasral)children have used the cd with positive affects.
:lol: Nooo it just knocks my girls into a deep sleep.... suppose that is positive looking at it from my perspective... :D They should use this CD in work places and schools too. I was watching a program the other day called Indian School, fly on the wall docu. i was so fascinated that they included techniques in meditation as part of the curriculum.

Love Sarah
Maku
Busy Bee

Post by Maku »

Greetings!

Hello nasra! That's relly wonderful! Both about your kids and about the focus on meditation in schools. I think the world would gain a tremendous benefit if the children would learn how to connect to their true source of power early on in life. Much strife would be eliminated, though that's just my opinion. I'd like to see manifestation techniques also employed in schools one day. There's no need to 'fight for scraps' in a world that's as abundant as ours.

Namaste.
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hello Everyone,

A few years ago my daughter-in-law who was pursuing a teaching degree, had a professor in one of her classes who has used some simple types of meditation techniques with her school-age classrooms. They also were given the opportunity to sample these meditations in their own college class. As a result, a room full of future teachers were exposed to the wonderful benefits to children that these simple meditations will produce. Things are beginning to change, slower than I'd like...but I am very hopeful!

love,
Sandy
memawlaura
Family

Post by memawlaura »

:D Hi everyone,

I like the idea that they are introducing meditation in the curriculm, however what type and what purpose. For instance, here in America, if you linked it to our Father fragment or anything remotely religious it would not fly. However, if you want to learn about the occult (dark) and witches, etc. you will get that education. I could not believe it when Oregon passed statues allowing this to be taught in the 90's.
Love and Peace Always,
Memawlaura

It is good to have an end to journey toward; but it is the journey that matters, in the end.
blue nova

Post by blue nova »

For instance, here in America, if you linked it to our Father fragment or anything remotely religious it would not fly.
This is unfortunate, the way the "west" looks upon meditation. Jesus' words were impregnated with metaphysical meanings, people just took them in the physical sense and took them "literally". Meditation and stillness was the way Jesus "talked" with God. This is the reason why Paramahansa Yogananda came here to the U.S. , to teach the west about meditation and Yoga....the way to connect with God, just like the way our big brother Jesus did :wink:

Hugs,
me
~*~* Live in Om! *~*~
.. ~Swami Rama Tirtha~
memawlaura
Family

Post by memawlaura »

:D Now Anne this would be a very good thing to work on for American schools. They always wonder how to expand the youth and stop them before they become self-destructive. What better way than for them to connect within themselves and gain the knowledge. How would it be taught without the knowledge that they are going to receive enlightment from our creator, angels and the father fragment?

So, to introduce this into American schools they could not, at least at the federal level. I'm not even sure that Charter schools would be allowed to encompass this in their curriculum. It definitely would have to be private schools, unless we can change our government :wink: .
Love and Peace Always,
Memawlaura

It is good to have an end to journey toward; but it is the journey that matters, in the end.
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hello you two dear ladies!

Memawlaura, you wrote:
How would it be taught without the knowledge that they are going to receive enlightment from our creator, angels and the father fragment?
Well the beauty of meditation is that it is truly non denominational and certainly knows no religious boundaries. I think something along the lines of a simple guided relaxation exercise is probably what we are talking about here. Just think of the implications though.... As adults most of us have found direction for our own unique and personal path through some type of stillness meditation. Wouldn't it have been wonderful to have discovered this "Guiding Light" at a much earlier age? What a difference it could make in the young lives who practice it. More and more people are meditating and discovering the vast benifits, but you are right that meditation in public schools might meet with some resistance from those who are fearful. I believe time and patience will resolve these issues. As a greater number of people become more spiritual and these various experiences and practices we take for granted become common place, resistance will naturally fade as the results become evident.

At least that is my hope...just one of many.

Love,
Sandy
blue nova

Post by blue nova »

Good morning Sunshines :sunny:

Sunny Sandy wrote:
Wouldn't it have been wonderful to have discovered this "Guiding Light" at a much earlier age?
Yes Sandy it sure would :cheers:

We'll get there, let's not give up hope :!: Someday this world will find its way back to spirituality.....I really think that there will a big change although it will (obviously) be many years down the road :roll:

If meditation & stillness would've been curriculums in school I would've passed with flying colors... :lol: As soon as I walked into history or math I was outta there and soon into my own world...couldn't help it !! :lol: :mrgreen:

Ya know, the schools could offer meditation as an elective :idea:

Big huggin's,
Anne
~*~* Live in Om! *~*~
.. ~Swami Rama Tirtha~
memawlaura
Family

Post by memawlaura »

:D Good morning everyone,

Thanks for answering my question Sandy on how it might be proposed to America's schools. I know it would be quite a venture but it sure is needed.

Anne, I agree and have been telling all my family that I wish this enlightenment would have happened years ago, what I could have accomplished :shock:.

You wrote:
If meditation & stillness would've been curriculums in school I would've passed with flying colors... As soon as I walked into history or math I was outta there and soon into my own world...couldn't help it !!

Now, I know why I cant get my right grey matter to work, I excelled in both of those studies. I have know for years that side is blank I hope it wakes up someday or I will just have to imagine all of this :lol: :lol: :lol:
Love and Peace Always,
Memawlaura

Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Good Morning Everyone, :hithere

Anne, I wasn't good in math either. :? English was my strong suit, although you would never know it now with all my grammar mistakes and misspelled words! My dear old English teacher will probably have a lifetime of red marked papers for me to rewrite when I get to the mansion worlds. :lol:

Hi memawlaura, you wrote:
Now, I know why I cant get my right grey matter to work, I excelled in both of those studies. I have know for years that side is blank I hope it wakes up someday or I will just have to imagine all of this.

I am finding that positive affirmations as recommended in the book 'You can heal your life by Louise L. Hay are helping me achieve some mental/spiritual goals that once in my frustration seemed out of reach. Tell yourself outloud and often that you can do it and believe it to be so and I'll bet that "ole righty" will start cooperating. :wink:

Love,
Sandy
memawlaura
Family

Post by memawlaura »

:D Thank you Sandy,

I'm definitely becoming more patient with myself and I do on occassion have small sparks of activity from that side :lol: :lol: . I have known for years which side of my brain was functioning because I had to always be the serious one in my family. My husband and children all very creative, but also not very practical sometimes. Now I raised everyone and its my turn so I work everyday with George's CD to get "ole righty" going :lol: :lol: :lol: .

I posted the book on the spiritual books forum because I see so many not making it past their own beliefs. I need to get back on working with the book I did make some ground by applying her tools. Right now though I have committed myself to daily meditation and I'm not going to overwhelm myself or nothing will get done. I hope your doing well Sandy and Happy Holidays to you and your family.
Love and Peace Always,
Memawlaura