Clairaudiance

This is a forum for those who want to share the Akashic Construct, and their experiences of it. The AC is a structured meditation designed specifically to enable contact with celestials, and also humans for the purposes of teaching or healing.
mightyonlove
Old Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Clairaudiance

Post by mightyonlove »

Hello all, I thought I would just share a few things.

I just read a post from George (Relax . . . And Let It Happen. ) with regards to being paitient (which I have trouble with) with the AC and not expecting to suddenly start hearing your celestial voices straight away.

Thing is about 6 years ago after the birth of my daughter In a time period of the most exhilarating love of my life the channel suddenly clicked open and I was able to talk and hear spirit voices and other beings in my mind, inside and sometimes outside.

Since then through the ups and downs of life I have at times thought myself crazy etc, but now as the years go on I am used to having constant communication happening inside.

I have managed to determin that i have a Guide called Kapore, he was the first I made contact with many moons ago.
Also the my Gaurdian Angel be it destiny angel is called Heather, she has been around for long.

In the last few months I have only just discovered that there is a word for hearing voices etc Clairaudiance.

Anyway, so tying now to start with the AC is so funny.
I am at I beleive sometimes at the opposite end of the scale, in that I have the voices already, but I want to become more skillful at communicating with them, and also, more than anything I really would like visual contact.
Also Know I need to spend time with the Father, just in His stillness.

After all these years of contact, you know the one thing I crave more then anything else is just to sit in stillness, His stillness and appreciate the love that we are.
It is so fullfilling.

Sometimes it is hard to meditate when there is interuption, which there is many time in voices wanting your attention or trying to get your attention.
I feel this sometimes and it is frustrating.

Reema :lol:
In perfect love there is nothing to defend and nothing to fear.
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by Sandy »

Hello Reema,

You wrote:
After all these years of contact, you know the one thing I crave more then anything else is just to sit in stillness, His stillness and appreciate the love that we are.
It is so fullfilling.
Ahhhhh!!! There is nothing better than sitting with God in stillness.

I am far from an expert on this, but have you tried painting a bubble of light around yourself when you meditate and stating out loud your intentions to spend time with God in Stillness. Tell all the voices about you that you do not wish to be disturbed right now under any circumstances.

Love,
Sandy
blue nova
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by blue nova »

It is so fullfilling.
It sure is Sweetie !!! :cheers:

I would ask God to clear your line of communication for you so you can better hear Him, ask Him to take away those voices during your conversations.

Hugs,
Anne
~*~* Live in Om! *~*~
.. ~Swami Rama Tirtha~
mightyonlove
Old Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by mightyonlove »

:lol: Thank you guy's I have asked that of late, and I feel slight shifts happening. I will keep onto it.
Definitely will try the bubble of light also. Know my guides etc are eager for me to speak directly with them only at present, and not be disturbed with others.
Its like I need to filter out the voices to ascertain God's voice.

God Bless.
In perfect love there is nothing to defend and nothing to fear.