Dry arid garden.

This is a forum for those who want to share the Akashic Construct, and their experiences of it. The AC is a structured meditation designed specifically to enable contact with celestials, and also humans for the purposes of teaching or healing.
mightyonlove
Old Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Dry arid garden.

Post by mightyonlove »

Trying out the AC again form the beginning. Boy my rose bush isnt all that.
It seems so semetrical in a sense that some one has trimed into a perfect sort of square bush. The leaves and stems do not shine, they are dull, there are biggish pink roses on it, but the soil that it grows out of is dry, arid like the desert.
When I look araound the other bush next to me has bright big yellow flowers on it and radiates.
When I look around the garden, there are few bushes of the same like mine in a row, but all around is arid, desert like. There is no fence, just flat, dry ground for miles.

I don't want to judge it, but boy seems like I have quite a bit of work to do. It seems my garden need plenty, plenty of water and nourishment.

I have asked my Spirit Guardians and the Mother/Father to help nourish me.
Kapore my Spirit Guardian is gonna help me ground myself much more by working very close to me. He is going to be like a rock to me I think.
I think I should call in on for Christ Michael's help also.

Just wanted to share the current state of affairs with me.

Does anyone else have a dry, arid garden in need of much nourishment?, Sure could use some encouragement.

Love you all.

Reema xx
In perfect love there is nothing to defend and nothing to fear.
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by Sandy »

Dear Reema,

I have had a pretty sad looking garden many times as well. You are on the right track I believe with your thoughts to call on Mother and Michael for help. Just imagine them in front of you and feel their love pouring into you, revitalizing every cell. Best garden fertilizer there is! :sunflower:

Much love,
Sandy
mightyonlove
Old Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by mightyonlove »

:D Thanks Sandy. Its nice to know I am not the only one. Though it would be crazy of me to think I was, he, he :lol:
In perfect love there is nothing to defend and nothing to fear.