Do we have to count from 5000 - 0 in one meditation session?

This is a forum for those who want to share the Akashic Construct, and their experiences of it. The AC is a structured meditation designed specifically to enable contact with celestials, and also humans for the purposes of teaching or healing.
mightyonlove
Old Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Do we have to count from 5000 - 0 in one meditation session?

Post by mightyonlove »

Hello, I really feel the need to meditate. I have the AC and have tried it once or twice. Thing is I i get really put off that I have to count from 5000 backwards. My concentration is not that crash hot, and also do we have to count from 5000 all the way to 0 in the one meditation?
Or do we just sit there for maybe a alotted time and just go from 5000 and keep going until time is up?

I keep wanting to just not count and feel more relaxed, like just listening to the breath, but i feel like i am not getting anywhere.

Can somebody who has managed to master the 1st stage give me some much need advice.

Many thanks guys.

xx
In perfect love there is nothing to defend and nothing to fear.
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Post by Geoff »

Dear MightyonLove,

Yeah George really put that one out there. The answer is no. Not at all.

So how do you know when you have counted enough?

Lets wait for George to answer that.

love,
Geoff.
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
George
Angel in waiting
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by George »

MightyOnLove writes:

<<< I have the AC and have tried it once or twice. >>>

You are meant to use it regularly, daily, at least for a time, and yes, keep counting until you "lose track" of the count, because that is the indication you have slipped down into Alpha.

Counting backwards relies on our innate "laziness," our willingness to give up on a task, and between "hardly concentrating" on the counting, and "hardly concentrating" on the suggestions to relax, you achieve Alpha.

Hope this helps...

God bless.
:bigsmurf:
CathyLynn
Old Friend

Post by CathyLynn »

Thank you so much George for explaning that! I was wondering why the count down from 5000. I lose track rather quickly probably because I've been practicing getting to the alpha for a while now. At least now I know that i AM getting there! :cheers:

You all are the best!!
The imagination is the place where all things have their beginning!
Mr. Bing
Family

Post by Mr. Bing »

Hi Everyone

I thought that was the aim of counting backwards from 5000. It is something akin to going under an anesthetic.

God Bless
Bing
The heart that loves is always young.
lilaslight
Family

Post by lilaslight »

The counting backwards has the opposite effect on me in that I force myself to focus on getting the numbers right and therefore am unable to relax. It keeps me somewhat tense and alert rather than allowing me to slip into any sort of alpha state. I've tried and tried and that is probably the problem so I quit trying and now stick with the first track followed by the 3rd. Also the part where you open your eyes totally gets me out of my relaxation/meditation process. I find it disruptive but maybe that's just me.
Lila's Light
mightyonlove
Old Friend

Post by mightyonlove »

Hello lilaslight,

I too feel the same way. When i count backward from 5000 I become so much more awake because I have to constantly try and focus on what number comes next. I become a bit agitated with this and keep forgetting what is next ext.
This is session does not relax me in any way, all i want to do is drift of into relaxation.

The first track brings me into a deep relaxed state.
I have gone back to the first track now, as i was doing the counting one hardly ever. I have only tried the library once, but want to do the other much more first, as my meditaton session have been a bit random. I know George says try to do everyday, just need to kick myself out of bed for this. I have asked for some help with the kicking from the others (the spirit guys that help me).

What do others think of this, is the counting suppose to be relaxing you or making you awake through the concentration??

Reema
mightyonlove
Old Friend

Post by mightyonlove »

P.S Also what if I lose the count but by the 5980, I lose the count pretty quick, does mean i am quick to reach Alpha?
My self and spirit want to just drift away form the count into a more deep relaxed state.
Deborini
Busy Bee

Post by Deborini »

I like counting backwards I ususally make to just under 3,000. I find that my mind takes each number in 10's and swings the number back and forth like a pendulem. Counting plus listening to George really relaxes me and I guess gets me to alpha. I am aware of my surroundings but I'm really not there does that make sense?

I do know for sure that one evening when I counted down to around 2,700 I did see an image right in front of my face that had a beautiful bright green glow around it.

I LOVE the AC/CD.

Love to all.
Debbie