I'm new and not sure

This is a forum for those who want to share the Akashic Construct, and their experiences of it. The AC is a structured meditation designed specifically to enable contact with celestials, and also humans for the purposes of teaching or healing.
Leanne
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

I'm new and not sure

Post by Leanne »

Hi, I'm new here, and I finally reminded my self to look up the number 111, which I mostly get, and I have been seeing if for almost 5 years now, from counting money from work to looking at my clock. Everywhere, I don't know what to do, or what is someone trying to tell me. I've read a bit on the Akashic Construct CD, and I'm not sure what to expect, or if I should do it, I've been feeling like I'm looking for something, maybe the truth, and peace, but what am I going to expect from this? Is it sort of like a phyic experience, or what is it? How do I wake up, and what kind of people am I going to be helping? Need to make a choice, if anyone can help me.
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Post by Geoff »

Dear Leanne

The AC is a structured meditation. It is designed to help you contact your guides. It so happens a lot of folks also get to heal others there, but that may or may not occur for you.

love,
Geoff.
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
George
Angel in waiting
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by George »

Hi Leanne,

Welcome to the site.

http://board.1111angels.com/viewtopic.php?t=345 is probably the most important post to read, then let your "soul" tell you what to do with the info.

God bless.....
George
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Intent is ALL that counts
blue nova

Post by blue nova »

Good morning Leanne welcome to the site.
I've been feeling like I'm looking for something, maybe the truth, and peace,
It sounds like maybe you are starting your spiritual journey. Your soul and your Angels are telling you to start looking inward. It's your re-discovery of who you really are and finding your soul's purpose.
I don't know what to do, or what is someone trying to tell me.
If you still your mind you will better hear your guidance whether it's guidance from our own Soul, God, Midwayers, Angels....

I understand your excitement but try not to over analyze things, keep things simple, because "they" are keeping it as simple as they can right now until you get a better grasp on what's going on .
what kind of people am I going to be helping?
I wouldn't worry about others right now, concentrate on yourself and what's happening with you right now. Sure it's fine to think about the future/past and other people but do not spend too much time pondering and worrying about it. Once you know yourself you can then start helping others :wink:

Please understand that God, your Guides, Angels and other Celestials are helping you right now , they are on your side and in your corner cheering you on. They are here because they love you, let them in and they will help you, still your mind and you will be able to hear their guidance.

Hugs,
Anne
~*~* Live in Om! *~*~
.. ~Swami Rama Tirtha~
justylonging1111
Family

Post by justylonging1111 »

Hello Leanne,

Welcome to the message board! There is so much to learn from this beautiful place. I wish you the best on your journey!

Blessings! :sunny:

Love Tannis
---------------
Mortal existence must be visualized as consisting in the intriguing and fascinating experience of the realization of the reality of the meeting of the human upreach and the divine and saving downreach.

lcowles7
New Friend

Post by lcowles7 »

Hi Leanne,

Another Leanne here. Welcome to the message board! You'll find lots of usefule info here.

I did my first AC meditation last night. I know you're supposed to do the first part for a week and then move on to the second and then the AC Construct but I wanted to sample the whole thing. Well, I woke up around 2am with my headphones still in my ears. It completely knocked me out! But I went back to sleep quite easily and woke up in the morning feeling refreshed!

All you need to do to wake up is be aware there are beings invisible to us but are so willing to help. Trust and believe in yourself and them.

Blessings in Love and Light,
Leanne
George
Angel in waiting

Post by George »

Caught you dear Leanne,

<<< I did my first AC meditation last night. I know you're supposed to do the first part for a week and then move on to the second and then the AC Construct but I wanted to sample the whole thing. >>>

I think you cheated a little with the Akashic Construct.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

God bless....
George
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Intent is ALL that counts
lcowles7
New Friend

Post by lcowles7 »

Maybe a little George :oops: But only the one time.

I've been only listening to the first track ever since and can almost recite it word for word... I can certainly relax my body and mind better than ever! :D

Blessings

Leanne
George
Angel in waiting

Post by George »

Dear Leanne,

The Akashic Construct is a tool for forming good habits. You'll see positive changes, likely diet, sleep patterns, and when you least expect it, Celestial contact.

You're doing well.

God bless....

:bigsmurf:
blue nova

Post by blue nova »

Hello Leanne,

George wrote:
You'll see positive changes, likely diet, sleep patterns, and when you least expect it, Celestial contact.
This is what I experienced.

Hugs,
Anne
~*~* Live in Om! *~*~
.. ~Swami Rama Tirtha~
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hi Leanne,

You and George wrote:
I did my first AC meditation last night. I know you're supposed to do the first part for a week and then move on to the second and then the AC Construct but I wanted to sample the whole thing.

I think you cheated a little with the Akashic Construct.

Don't be embarassed. Many of us have cheated "just a little" when doing the Akashic Construct. :wink: It is just too much of a temptation! :D

Love,
Sandy
blue nova

Post by blue nova »

Sandy wrote:
Many of us have cheated "just a little" when doing the Akashic Construct.
I'm guilty :mrgreen:

Hugs,
Anne
~*~* Live in Om! *~*~
.. ~Swami Rama Tirtha~
George
Angel in waiting

Post by George »

Oh boy! :shock:

The culprits come clean.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

LuFe
New Friend

Post by LuFe »

Greetings
:D I finally got my CD (thanks a lot for the gift)

I will put a lot of effort on it.
I did my second AC meditation last night, just the 1st part :P
I really felt very relaxed. I'm really hoping to form those positive changes mentioned before because I been having problems with those things, the diet thing and sleep :?
George
Angel in waiting

Post by George »

Hi there LuFe,

Stick with it! :)

It'll work just great for you! :wink:

God bless...
George.
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hello

Anne wrote:
I'm guilty :mrgreen:
Oh my Anne...not you! :shock: I would have never suspected! :o :P

Hugs,
Sandy

Hi LuFe,

I love your avatar picture. :D

Love,
Sandy
lcowles7
New Friend

Post by lcowles7 »

Hi Everybody

Thanks George, Anne and Sandy, I feel better now :wink:

I've been working on my pleasant scene in nature and it just keeps getting better and better. I can go there quicker too because I know exactly where I'm going.

I love it!

Love and Light
Leanne
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hello Leanne,
I've been working on my pleasant scene in nature and it just keeps getting better and better. I can go there quicker too because I know exactly where I'm going.
The same thing will happen with your akashic Construct library/workshop too. It will become as real and clear to you as your physical home. I can walk into my library and feel the wood and the curves of my desk...The softness of my couch, the coolness of the stone in the walls. I find such joy upon entering and I am always looking back longingly as it is time to leave.

I am so happy for you!

Love,
Sandy
Leanne
New Friend

Hi again

Post by Leanne »

Hi everyone, thanks for all the warm welcomes, it's very nice to be part of a group that is so pleasant and welcoming. So I've been thinking about this whole 1111 thing, and I've been seeing it for a long time, but now I don't see it as much, but still here and there, but now I'm getting more of 222 or 444. And I've been researching alot, and it seems too good to be true, but this seems like this is what I've been looking for. But unfortunitly, I haven't got the CD yet, and haven't had time to meditate. But now I am sure, and this will be something I will continue to do. Give me 2 or more weeks and I will have my grip on that CD. Also, I wanted to mention that ever since I told my boyfriend of those occurances, he as well had been experiencing the same 111. He is a recovering alcholic, and is doing quite well. Our relationship is better than ever, do you think that maybe his sightings is a sign that he is ready to be exposed to this? I can't find a way of explaining this phenomina, he is traditional in his native heritage, and I am afraid he would think of this as crazy. Any suggestions?
Spirit_Force
New Friend

Post by Spirit_Force »

I haven't got the CD yet
You don't necessarily need that CD or any other....

Just lie in bed quietly and things will come to you.....
Pay no attention to the cradle or the grave.
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hello Leanne,

You wrote:
Also, I wanted to mention that ever since I told my boyfriend of those occurances, he as well had been experiencing the same 111. He is a recovering alcholic, and is doing quite well. Our relationship is better than ever, do you think that maybe his sightings is a sign that he is ready to be exposed to this? I can't find a way of explaining this phenomina, he is traditional in his native heritage, and I am afraid he would think of this as crazy. Any suggestions?
I am so pleased that your boyfriend is doing well in his recovery! :) My grandfather also was an alcoholic so I know how difficult that road of recovery can be. Does his native heritage believe in Higher beings, Wise Spirits, or Guides ...something like that? If so you could possibly say that these prompts are a call, a reaching out from these Spirits in hopes that he will become more open to their contact through meditation. it is difficult to explain isn't it? :? :)
Spirit Force wrote:
You don't necessarily need that CD or any other....
Just lie in bed quietly and things will come to you.....
Yes that could very well be true. But some people benefit quite nicely and overcome personal blocks and hangups through some sort of guided meditation such as the Akashic Construct. The Akashic Construct is a tool, one of many that can assist the people who do have difficultly simply "laying in bed and allowing things to come."

Love,
Sandy
nasra1996

Post by nasra1996 »

Sandy said:
Yes Spirit force that could very well be true. But some people benefit quite nicely and overcome personal blocks and hangups through some sort of guided meditation such as the Akashic Construct. The Akashic Construct is a tool, one of many that can assist the people who do have difficultly simply "laying in bed and allowing things to come."
You are right Sandy, i have lots of difficulty meditating, i am very easily distracted and cannot relax. Last night i tried the AC/CD, i have not used it much, only about twice just to practice relaxing, i got to the part where you count backwards, within a few seconds i received some words with a vibration in my left ear (not in thoughts) and the words that followed, (very clearly) were; "Hey you, hello", then it went away, a few seconds later; "You left it late", followed by "Now lets begin".... but then i fell into a sleep state and woke up immediately... I was very surprised to hear the voices with such ease, and Lol im the most realistic, matter of fact, sceptic around... :) So the CD worked for me anyway....I cant wait to try it again tonight.

Love Sarah
blue nova

Post by blue nova »

Good morning,

Hello Sarah , you may benefit with practicing on focusing. I have to help with the kindergarten class this morning, I'll try and come up with a technique, I'm thinking that George or maybe someone might know of something that you could try. Maybe there's a specific part in the AC CD on focusing. Maybe de-cluttering may help too.

Maybe I'm waaay off :?: But I know I could sure use some practice :wink:

Hugs,
Anne
~*~* Live in Om! *~*~
.. ~Swami Rama Tirtha~
George
Angel in waiting

Post by George »

Hi Sarah, Blue Nova,

Some of us could possibly hang from the rafters by our toe nails and receive messages, but the majority needs help.

If nothing works, and one feels like throwing the whole thing away because use is only occasional, the second segment is pure gold in balancing self. It's a keeper.

Here I can only go by daily participants' reports, only the occasional one of which is shared with the lists, of something I've taugh since 1972.

Hugs....
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hello Sarah,
It sounds like that is a great start to me! :thumright: Were you using Akashic Construct cd fairly late in the evening or after a long tiring day? I have found I go right off to sleep if I am the least bit tired when I do the exercises. I just get so relaxed.

Hi Anne,
I would love to hear any technique you could come up with for focusing! That would be wonderful! As for de cluttering...I think I am an emotional pack rat and should declutter frequently. It really does help doesn't it?

Working with four and five year olds..brings back a lot of good memories! What fun!

Love,
Sandy