Experience in my 'nature place'

This is a forum for those who want to share the Akashic Construct, and their experiences of it. The AC is a structured meditation designed specifically to enable contact with celestials, and also humans for the purposes of teaching or healing.
Nicolaco
Old Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Experience in my 'nature place'

Post by Nicolaco »

Hi Guys!

Just thought I'd share an experience I had while doing track 2 in my nature scene. I wrote a while ago about my frustration at my lack of progress and not being sure of whether to keep doing track 2 or move onto 3. Well anyway, I had not done any mediation for over a week, I just felt a kind of block and knew I'd just fall asleep if I tried, but knew I'd go back to it soon. Anyway, it felt right to try again yesterday, but my instinct was to start slowly, so to concentrate on track 2, to practice getting back to alpha. Because of my 'break' I was probably less expectant, and not 'trying' to feel or see anything, and for the first time something occured that I know I was not actively imagining (if you know what I mean).
Well anyway, as I said I had just entered my pleasant nature scene , and underneath the big oak tree which I sit under there was a small black child (about 3 years old) lying face down, she had on a white dress and a red hat ( a sort of gathered 'dolly' hat). She didn't look in a good way, and my instinct was to hurry over and to sweep her up in my arms. My next instinct was maybe she needs milk, and a bottle appeared beside me and I gave her some to drink. I then felt what she needed was some love, kinda like it was too late for food. So all I could do was hug her and hug her. I felt such love for her and wanted to comfort her like she was my own. Then a shining male figure appeared beside me and said 'it's okay we'll take her now, all she needed was to experience some human kindness', and then I looked down at the girl in my arms and she opened her eyes, and they were brilliant bright blue, and she gave me a huge smile. Then He took her away. I'm not sure if this meant she had died, it felt like she had.
It felt so real, not something I could have made up. It was funny because I remember George saying motivation is important, and before I'd gone into my nature scene I had affirmed that I would love to heal. I just wasn't expecting anyone to be there in my nature scene, seeing as I'd had no luck in my library seeing celestials. I guess like you've all said, when you least expect it..........

Nicola xxx
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Post by Geoff »

Dear Nicola,

That was awesome. Things have been reported before in the AC that are very unlikely not to be real, and yet, they are so amazing. Like that one. Imagine if you were the only person ever to show that little girl real love? Imagine?

love,
Geoff.
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by Sandy »

Oh Nicola,

That was amazing! I am so touched that you were able to give that dear little girl the experience of love before she passed on. Bless you for being there for her when she needed you. Unfortunately, lack of love and caring is too common a reality for many children....
Anyway, it felt right to try again yesterday, but my instinct was to start slowly, so to concentrate on track 2, to practice getting back to alpha. Because of my 'break' I was probably less expectant, and not 'trying' to feel or see anything, and for the first time something occured that I know I was not actively imagining (if you know what I mean).
I have found that the Celestials will sometimes surprise you if you are a bit fearful, blocking, or overly hoping or expectant. They want you to succeed as much as you want to but it is often our own thoughts and fears which block us and hold us back. These "surprises" tend to show us the way, you know, what it feels like to relax and go with the flow. When I first began receiving Celestial messages, I developed a frightful block for a couple weeks. The night before the M lessons were to arrive I would begin to fret and worry over getting something wrong. So my Teacher surprised me one day and came through when I least expected him. Everything just flowed and I felt better and more confident after that!

I am so happy for you Nicola!!!! You are doing so well and I am sure you are going to be a wonderful and most caring healer.

Blessings and love to you,
Sandy
dancejunky
New Friend

Post by dancejunky »

Wow Nicola that is incredible! What a wonderful story of unconditional love. In my experience, love is the key to all healing on all levels. What an honor to help that girl as you did. :cheers:
~Life is a reflection of your thoughts. Change your thinking and change your life!~
Nicolaco
Old Friend

Post by Nicolaco »

Sandy,
You said:
So my Teacher surprised me one day and came through when I least expected him. Everything just flowed and I felt better and more confident after that!
You're so right. Even if nothing happens for me again for ages and ages, at least I know now that it is possible, which means I'm so much more relaxed. I know in the past I was almost focusing too hard, and even mentally straining slightly, but this time I truly wasn't expecting anything, I was merely enjoying relaxing and being in alpha, and letting myself drift, when the 'suprise' came. I shall continue to do this and I know in time I'll get better and better at it.
I feel very uplifted by this event, like something has been unlocked inside me.

Love to all.
Nicola xx
Petra Wilson
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Post by Petra Wilson »

Thank you Nicola for sharing that with us! It just makes me all tingly.
Yeah, I imagine you helped a child there.

Love Petra xxx
Seamus
Old Friend

Post by Seamus »

Hi there Nicola -
How cool is that?!! One of the lessons I would certainly take from that experience is, when it comes down to very essence of it all, LOVE is all there really is.

Peace,
Seamus
melodyssey
New Friend

Post by melodyssey »

Hi Nicola and all,

I haven't had much time to visit the board lately and I just read your AC experience. Thank you for sharing, it really moved me and lifted me up. I'm glad to see you finally had success when you "least expected it." Most of all, you got to experience the great joy of giving another soul what they truly needed. How awesome that must have been! I suspect your life may never be quite the same?

All the best, Melodyssey
blue nova
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by blue nova »

Hello Nicola,

Sounds like you healed this girl when no one else could get through to her.

How wonderful !!!!
:cheers:

Hugs,
Anne
~*~* Live in Om! *~*~
.. ~Swami Rama Tirtha~