Im in the libary

This is a forum for those who want to share the Akashic Construct, and their experiences of it. The AC is a structured meditation designed specifically to enable contact with celestials, and also humans for the purposes of teaching or healing.
Garane
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Im in the libary

Post by Garane »

Hi everyone,
Can you help me or has this happened to anyone else?
Im in the libary and as the lift opens l find my self greeting everyone by bowing to them and lm a chinese lady.
would love to hear from you all.

Love & Light Garane
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by Sandy »

Hello Garane,

I'm so sorry...I missed this. ..and by now you may not be all that interested in comments. :oops: I do hope everything is going well for you.
I don't think there is a right or necessarily a wrong way to act or heal in the Akashic Construct. The whole experience and your library is also a part of you and will take on your own unique personality. I have given patients everything from a cup of tea to a giant striped sucker and I am always amazed at what comes out of my desk drawers. It is always what is needed at that very moment. So please continue to go with the flow and follow your instincts and "Higher Knowing" while in your library. Also remember that whether you can see them or not, there is always Celestial help about you. I would love to hear more about your experiences.

Once again I would like to apologize to you dear lady. Sometimes due to a rash of posts or lack of reading time etc. a post sometimes gets buried and forgotten. :oops:

Love,
Sandy
blue nova
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by blue nova »

Good morning Garane,

It sounds like you are having success with the Cd :thumleft:

A chinese woman, this is interesting.
It hasn't happened to me but then again I've never stopped and noticed what I look there , maybe I'll try and sneak a peek next time :wink:

Hugs,
Anne
~*~* Live in Om! *~*~
.. ~Swami Rama Tirtha~