Making progress... I think...

This is a forum for those who want to share the Akashic Construct, and their experiences of it. The AC is a structured meditation designed specifically to enable contact with celestials, and also humans for the purposes of teaching or healing.
Seamus
Old Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Making progress... I think...

Post by Seamus »

Hi everybody -
I've been using the AC CD for about three weeks now. I was able to visualize my Pleasant Scene in Nature without too much difficulty-- it's a beautiful piece of land I used to visit when I was a child. It has lots of trees, rolling hills and a creek.

However, I've been struggling a bit with visualizing my Akashic Library. I get down the twelve steps, through the front door and then into the shower ok, but have had trouble visualizing the actual room-- my mind would seem to wander at that point.

Last night, the Library was much more defined (I could see the bookshelves, glass elevator, clock, stage, Alpha monitor, etc.) and I was able to hold that image in my mind until the track ended. I didn't meet anyone, but feel like I'm getting somewhere. I'm trying not to have any specific expectations and just 'let go' at this point.

Any feedback would be most appreciated!

Peace,
Seamus
Mr. Bing
Family

Post by Mr. Bing »

Hi Seamus :hithere

It sounds as if you are on the right track! :thumright: I also had difficulty designing my library as well. It is now finished and resembles those of the Victorian era and has many shelves filled with beautiful leather bound books, Indian rugs on the floor and a spiral staircase. The elevator is wrought iron and see through on three sides.

If you have a idea in mind, try and visualize it before doing your meditation. You might also try going to the "Architectural Digest" website for a few ideas. The best is yet to come.

Good luck and God bless.
Bing
The heart that loves is always young.
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Post by Geoff »

Dear Seamus,

Yes I think you are doing very well.

love,
Geoff.
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
blue nova
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by blue nova »

Hi Seamus,

I had troubles trying to visualize a room. I finally went where I was most comfortable which is the beach.
I'm trying not to have any specific expectations and just 'let go' at this point.
You're doing great :thumleft:

Hugs,
Anne
~*~* Live in Om! *~*~
.. ~Swami Rama Tirtha~
snow_wolf11
Busy Bee

Post by snow_wolf11 »

Keep up with good work Seamus :thumleft: :thumright:

Have you tried drawing a little sketch of what you had in mind concerning your library? Sometimes it helps to actually see it in the physical, before seeing it in your minds eye :roll:

You're doing great!
Love,
Snow
"One must follow in order to lead"
Thuroc, October 2010
dancejunky
New Friend

Post by dancejunky »

Hello Seamus :hithere

Sounds like you are doing great! :bana:

Be patient with yourself and learn to relax. I too listened to the first two tracks of the A/C CD about two weeks before moving on to track three. I had really good results once I felt safe and learned to relax. I actually wanted to stay in my pleasant scene in nature. What a great place...huh? I hope you will keep us posted on your progress. :study:

Many Blessings
Bryan
~Life is a reflection of your thoughts. Change your thinking and change your life!~
Seamus
Old Friend

Post by Seamus »

Thanks everybody for your thoughts, encouragement & tips!

Bing: Cool avatar - I'm waiting for the Urantia Book to arrive in the mail. Looking forward to lots of enlightening reading in the coming weeks/months...

Blessings,
Seamus
peacelily64
Old Friend

Post by peacelily64 »

Heya Seamus....... The library is hard for me think about also but I just visualize it with a nice mahgony desk with papers and books and a candle with a coffee mug ...ahhahaha just like my computer desk!!! it is a mess ...But organized mess :shock: I too have bought the U Book 2 weeks ago ... I like to jump around in the book I feel I will read it it and reread it for along time ....Have a good May day :wink: peace to u Jane
~~I choose to experience my body as being a living expression of my consciousness ~~
peacockplume

Post by peacockplume »

Hi everyone,
I seem to be getting a little better at the visualization "art" also, someone else told me to look in books also, then after doing some other guided meditations, I kind of decided what I really wanted it to look like, let your imagination take you anywhere. I had the hardest time settling into my quiet space, at first, it's where I wanted it, but I didn't like the way it looked and couldn't seem to change it....
Today, it changed, and it was all a matter of perspective....the same with my AC, when my imagination clicked on, it really changed, and it can be however you'd like it, with the necessary items included of course, but as someone told me.....have fun with it....I was way too serious....
since then, I have popped in twice, for two healings, and both happened after seeing prompts and I could go right to meditation, (like not when I was driving), the last one was (I thought) really funny...I sent it into George, so it will probably be posted sometime, but I really doubted the validity of it.....then within hrs, I got confirmation....
anyway, I think I'm just trying to say, that when I relaxed, and stopped trying, no expectations, no judgement, then it happens...

so I think we're all doing great!!!
pp
Petra Wilson
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Post by Petra Wilson »

PP, that's it in a nutshell!

I'd been having slight difficulty with the actual library, so I did a bit of mental decluttering in there! (There wasn't much to do, but I changed a few things, and well...modernized). I am now able to function well enough in there thanks to installing a load of pot plants!! See, I love plants, inside and out!

Petra xxx
peacockplume

Post by peacockplume »

Hi Pet,
See now, there's just what I mean, I'd never of thought of putting plants in there....
what an awesome place though, just think, no watering needed, they'll grow just with the energy,
love
pp
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by Sandy »

Hello everyone!

When I read about every ones libraries it makes me wish that I could hire you out to design mine. I guess it doesn't work that way though and I would miss half the fun of designing it myself. Seriously though, you all have given me some good ideas for some changes I have been thinking about. Thanks!
I too have trouble from time to time with the visuals. I think it has to do with my frame of mind at the time. It helps to keep plodding along, allowing things to develop even if they are not completely clear at the time. I have noticed as I get into my work, the visuals become quite clear. It is that time of waiting for the patient that sometimes troubles me. I get antsy like a race horse waiting for the starting gun to go off. :)

PP said:
anyway, I think I'm just trying to say, that when I relaxed, and stopped trying, no expectations, no judgement, then it happens...

so I think we're all doing great!!!
Very well said PP! I agree with Pet, that's it in a nutshell! And Seamus and the rest of you wonderful people! Gosh you are all doing fantastic! :cheers:

Love,
Sandy
peacockplume

Post by peacockplume »

Thanks Sandy,

Now I'm gone out to the sun.

pp