a wondering,pondering bout the ac cd

This is a forum for those who want to share the Akashic Construct, and their experiences of it. The AC is a structured meditation designed specifically to enable contact with celestials, and also humans for the purposes of teaching or healing.
justlittleme
Busy Bee

a wondering,pondering bout the ac cd

Post by justlittleme »

hiya folks,
I have been pondering if it is selfish to want to see celestial's, guide's , midwayer's ect rather than to wish to be a healer whilst doing the ac cd.
L :shock: :shock: king forward to any input.

justlittleme
Arc Angel
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Re: a wondering,pondering bout the ac cd

Post by Arc Angel »

Hey there justlittleyou, lol.

Your post instantly had me pondering the idea of what it really means to be "selfish." I think that by using the AC CD you are attempting to get to know your'self' on a spiritual plane. In this regard it is not at all cause for guilt to seek guidance from Celestials or Midwayers before attempting to heal others. It has been said that before you can help others you must first help yourself.

I know from communicating with my guides that healing is not my #1 spiritual gift. I find It is much more beneficial for me to focus on my primary gift of clairvoyance (visions / pictures). With the help of my Angels, I plan to progress through each of my gifts until I am able to communicate with them much more clearly. I have learned that as the Soul enters the Earth plane it chooses the order of it's spiritual gifts. Each of us posesses all four of these gifts and it is up to us to find out which order they preside. To help you understand, the gifts (in no particular order) are: Prophecy, Clairvoyance, Healing, & Clairaudience.

I would recommend to you some time during your meditation with the AC CD that you try to pick up on 'how' your Guides are communicating with you. If healing is not a primary or secondary gift for you then it may not be very easy or comfortable for you when faced with the task of healing someone in your Construct! If it is more comfortable for you, at this stage in your journey, to pull up a chair and chat with an Angel or Midwayer then by all means!! Don't let any guilt of not healing anyone but yourself get in the way of the healing (or regrouping) yourself!

I hope this helps you to get on your way. the AC CD is limited only by your potential (which, by the way, happens to be limitless :lol: :lol: ) I look forward to hearing of your experiences!

with Love,

~Michael
Petra Wilson
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Post by Petra Wilson »

Dear Justlittleme, I would agree wholeheartedly with Michael there. Beautifully put Michael, Image

Doesn't George say on the CD: '....whether you want to meet with a Celestial or do a healing...' Definitely not selfish, don't even go there!!
Can you tell us all about it when you do meet a Celestial or Midwayer?

Love always, Petra xxx
rhythm ranger
Busy Bee

Post by rhythm ranger »

justlittleme writes:
I have been pondering if it is selfish to want to see celestial's, guide's , midwayer's ect rather than to wish to be a healer whilst doing the ac cd.

I totally felt the same.Wanting to skip past my obligations into self serving
contact

Now my elevator is filled with both patients and celestials. The healing became very easy and simple . When they arrive I point to the dozen or so flasks on the table of special healing water and invite them to drink up, knowing it can never hurt and can only help. My visitors are still working with me knowing full well I am new at this. I hung up a sign in front of the elevator. "Please excuse the mess, this site under construction"
^I^^I^:^I^^I^
justlittleme
Busy Bee

Post by justlittleme »

hi folk's
Thank you for your replies,lot's to ponder there.
Michael all you stated makes perfect sense. What came to mind reading your words is........we must love self then all else falls into place :)
Petra,I very much hope to meet any celestial or midwayer and would be thrilled to tell you :)
Lee,now I feel a lot better knowing you felt the same, love the idea of hanging a sign up ................mine could read something like.......bear with me I'm new and a tad nosey?
Yonks ago I had some "weird" expieriences (back then I had not a clue what was going on must add) I'll try explain one incident very short :
I had the feeling I was being told Michael is coming to Scotland and I thought on Michael Jackson ( I'm not a fan it's just he was the only Michael I could think of at the time) Time went by and I often wondered about that incident,then I came across this site and the correcting time and all and wondered if it was in any way the answer to my puzzle. I'm still learning and seeking answers so it remains to be seen I guess ohhh and by the way Michael Jackson did come to Gretna Green to attend Uri Geller's wedding or something. Back then I thought I was going nuts :idea: hey maybe I am nuts :lol:
anyhoo must go hit ma pillow
good night all and take care
justlittleme :hithere
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by Sandy »

Hello Everyone,

Justlittleme, I am so glad you asked that question because I have had the same type of confusion in my own heart over that issue. Thanks Michael, Petra, Lee, you all have given me some food for thought.

Love,
Sandy

:lol: I love those signs and the flasks of healing water Lee. Wish I had had something like that in mine a while back. The first time I needed water in my AC was to mix with a gold powder to give to a patient to drink. Unfortunately I had no running water so when the patient wasn't looking I sneaked over to my fish pond and scooped a little "fish water" into the cure. It looked clean enough and produced a nice golden glow when mixed with the powder. :roll: ...Just going with the flow ...I guess...
blue nova

Post by blue nova »

Good morning,

Sometimes I meet my Guide and take off on a journey... a little traveling does a Soul good :wink: Sometimes we just sit at the beach pondering about things together..."Soul to Soul talk" so to speak.

Hugs everyone,
Anne
~*~* Live in Om! *~*~
.. ~Swami Rama Tirtha~
justlittleme
Busy Bee

Post by justlittleme »

hi folks,
yeah Sandy I'm glad I asked now as well, sometimes I'm a bit shy asking questions but that little guy named doubt gives a wee shove along :lol:
Fish water :roll: :idea: not sure I'd go around telling bout that if it was me :shock: :lol: great laugh though.Thanks for the laugh :D
Anne, you make me nosey wanting to ask what the soul to soul talk entailed :?: Must say closest I get to talking to a guide seems to be in dreams :arrow: I wake up sometimes absolute knackered like been on the go all night :roll:
time flies when reading on here, must dash to bed
take care and goodnight from this part of the world

justlittleme :roll
George
Angel in waiting

Post by George »

Maybe there are two questions that must be asked....

Can you be a long-time healer and not meet Celestials?

Can you be in long-time contact with Celestials and not become a healer?

You are 11:11'ers. . You "are" Progress. . And Celestials and healing go together.

You are not always patient, nonchalant in a trusting sort of way. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Oh, I just remember . . . you are human :!:
George
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Intent is ALL that counts
justlittleme
Busy Bee

Post by justlittleme »

hi George,
of course we all "know" we can be healer and have contact with celestials,both go hand in hand, you are right.......thanks for the reminder :) we are just a channel..........and mere human :!:
patience,hmmmmmmmm now what's that again?(kiddin) :lol:
now if someone could just decode some stuff that might just do it...what ya think :?:
either way hope you and sandy are back on yer feet and thanks again for the reminder.......help's bunches
:)
hope all is well , take care

justlittleme :wink:
blue nova

Post by blue nova »

justlittleme wrote:
Anne, you make me nosey wanting to ask what the soul to soul talk entailed
In the thread above I was using it as a metaphor. I do a soul to soul communication. I go into stillness and communicate to another's soul, it's not a two-way conversation, I speak to them. For example if I have a problem with someone close to me and cannot work things out on a physical level then I speak to them on a soul level. I believe strongly that this is the way a lot of intuitives receive "info" on people. Sometimes when we really feel compelled to help someone for "no aparent" reason, it is because their souls are reaching out to ours and if we are finely tuned into our "senses" we can pick up on it. I believe some call it a form of telepathy, I know we do it more than we all realize.

I use this as a healing technique also. :wink:

Hugs,
Anne
~*~* Live in Om! *~*~
.. ~Swami Rama Tirtha~
blue nova

Post by blue nova »

justlittleme wrote:
Must say closest I get to talking to a guide seems to be in dreams I wake up sometimes absolute knackered like been on the go all night
We do a lot of work at night. Especially when we are advancing with our spiritual journeys, which a lot of us here are :wink:

I have had this for a very long time now. I only vividly remember bits and pieces of my dreams right now although I know there are lessons I'm being taught I see changes in my thoughts.

If you want a break let God and your Guides know this, let them know you want to have some fun tonight during your travels. :wink:

Hugs,
Anne
~*~* Live in Om! *~*~
.. ~Swami Rama Tirtha~
George
Angel in waiting

Post by George »

justlittleme writes:

<<< I wake up sometimes absolute knackered like been on the go all night time flies when reading on here, must dash to bed take care and goodnight from this part of the world >>>

Try our Lytske's "trick". It works like a charm.

Mentally place yourself in Mother Spirit's lap as you are ready to go to sleep, and instead of your mind functioning at 100% of daily activity, it drops down to around 94 to 96% of waking hours' activity -- a small percentage, sure, but of great importance.

Restless sleep generally deals with insecurity.

Settling in Mother Spirit's lap gives you security.

Hugs.....
:bigsmurf:
justylonging1111
Family

Post by justylonging1111 »

Hello 11:11 Family!

George, that is just so beautiful! Thank you so much for sharing this, it is so soothing to know that we are not alone! Mother Spirit, please continue holding us in your arms, and guide us to the Light of Love! For all My Earthly Brothers and Sisters to know peace in their hearts would be a dream come true!

God Bless You All! :sunny:

Love Justy
---------------
Mortal existence must be visualized as consisting in the intriguing and fascinating experience of the realization of the reality of the meeting of the human upreach and the divine and saving downreach.

justlittleme
Busy Bee

Post by justlittleme »

hi folks,

Anne, thank you very much for your insight it's just exactly the information I need right now. Soul to soul communication might just be the solution. Fun during travels sounds a good idea too :D

George, thanks for sharing Lytske's "trick".I am gonna try that one seeing just last night I woke up in the middle of the night and had trouble getting to sleep again. :shaking:

justy, I agree with you on that...............peace in the heart of all our brothers and sisters and love LUV2

take care and be well :flower:

justlittleme :)
blue nova

Post by blue nova »

Good morning,

George...that's a wonderful way to get a good nights rest. Sometimes when things are going not so well I find myself using this "technique" during stillness....mighty effective :wink:

Hugs,
Anne
~*~* Live in Om! *~*~
.. ~Swami Rama Tirtha~