Moving along with my AC CD

This is a forum for those who want to share the Akashic Construct, and their experiences of it. The AC is a structured meditation designed specifically to enable contact with celestials, and also humans for the purposes of teaching or healing.
CathyLynn
Old Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Moving along with my AC CD

Post by CathyLynn »

I finally received my AC CD about four days ago and I must say that it's great. I've been getting into the alpha state for quite some time now but with this CD it's amazing how deep you can actually go. It's helped me immensely so I decided to dive right into the Akashic Construct (shame on me!)

I was able to meet with my spirit guide, which I do regularly anyway, but someone else showed up. I heard the name of Gabriel. This beautiful entity shared some valuable information with me which I am grateful for. I don't know who he was. I don't feel he was angelic, possibly another guide, I just don't know. Hopefully he revealed who he is to me soon!

The only problem I had, believe it or not, was taking the shower! :cry: For some reason I just didn't want to stay in there I had to force myself.
When the meditation was over I just had to laugh!

So thank you George for producing this beautiful CD your voice and the prompting you give along the way is so soothing. The 30 plus minutes flies by!

I hope everyone has a very blessed day!
The imagination is the place where all things have their beginning!
blue nova
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by blue nova »

The only problem I had, believe it or not, was taking the shower! For some reason I just didn't want to stay in there I had to force myself.
When the meditation was over I just had to laugh!
I had the same thing happen to me :lol:

I'm glad you had a great experience and you got to meet a new entitiy.

Hugs,
Anne
~*~* Live in Om! *~*~
.. ~Swami Rama Tirtha~
Petra Wilson
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Post by Petra Wilson »

Cathy Lynn:
The only problem I had, believe it or not, was taking the shower! For some reason I just didn't want to stay in there I had to force myself.
For me Cathy, it's the opposite!! I linger in that shower for aaaages!! I take it I have a lot of stuff to slew off?
nasra1996

Post by nasra1996 »

I agree with you CathyLynn, it is a good CD, i enjoy the simplicity of it, its just enough to take you into Alpha.....not that ive gotten there yet... :?

Love Sarah xx
peacelily64
Old Friend

Post by peacelily64 »

Heya Cathy lynn I also was in a hurry for the shower,,,, I have done a lot of guided meditations showers standing under water falls is a cleanizing of fears and negative sludge of sorts... maybe it means that we have let that sludge go ??... When i take my morning shower I do visualize , it as the water pours over me as a inner cleanzing also ... I also hear the song by "TheWho" Love rain on me (I think that is the title) Forgive me If I sound strange...Hahhahaaha... Have a good weeekend....Jane
~~I choose to experience my body as being a living expression of my consciousness ~~
CathyLynn
Old Friend

Post by CathyLynn »

Anne & Peace,
I'm glad I'm not the only one that it has happened to. I've done many different types of meditations and sometimes they just take you by surprise! The outcomes can be so different than what you expect!

Petra,
I'm jealous! I would just love to linger in the shower....but it hasn't happened yet. Just last night, again, I couldn't wait to get out of that shower. Maybe I just like being dirty! :lol:

Sarah,
You'll get to the alpha, I've been getting to the alpha now for a long while, this CD is the best I've run across to help you get there. Just know that you will, and you will!

All of you have a very blessed weekend!
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by Sandy »

Hi, I don't care to linger in the shower either. My problem is I want to linger in that wonderful light afterwards but then the next thing I know and just as I am just beginning to enjoy those energizing rays...It is time to enter my library. I always wanna tell George, "Wait, I need more time!"

Love,
Sandy
mrscbvet
Old Friend

Post by mrscbvet »

Hi all!!...
Just once I'd like to actually sit in one of the adirondack chairs beside the creek in my pleasant scene in nature.... but nope.... take a look around, animals, birds, butterflies... up the hill we go.... hehehe
Love you guys....
Brenda 8)
( George, you know I'm teasing... :) )
Petra Wilson

Post by Petra Wilson »

CathyLynn:
I couldn't wait to get out of that shower. Maybe I just like being dirty!
Sorry! Cannot even conceive such an idea of you!! You don't linger in the shower because you don't need to!

Love always, Petra xxx
snow_wolf11
Busy Bee

LOVE the shower!

Post by snow_wolf11 »

I'm with Pet - LOVE LOVE LOVE my AC shower - but then again I AM a pisces..... :shock: :shock: :shock:

love and laughter
Snow
"One must follow in order to lead"
Thuroc, October 2010
Petra Wilson

Post by Petra Wilson »

I'm with Pet -
No you're not Snowy, I always shower alone!! :lol: :lol: Sorry!!
Sooo, a Pieces? I love Pieceans, the opposite of me I s'pose...

My star sign this morning told me I mustn't let anything get in the way of meditating today...so I'll be doing just that after work!

HUGS, Pet XXX
CathyLynn
Old Friend

Post by CathyLynn »

Hi Everyone,

Still can't stay in that "dad gum" shower, as much as I try I just hop on out! That certainly isn't like me when I take a real shower - can't get me out!

You're right Sandy the rays are wonderful but it does move rather quickly. I wanted to stay in the library longer too. Oh well, someday I'll master it and then I'll be head librarian!!!! :bana: We all have to aspire to something!!!:lol:
Claude
Old Friend

Post by Claude »

Hi everyone :)

Me i am at part two on the CD. I have never took a shower yet. :lol: But it coming..... :lol: And i know it will be good. But i think i'll be ok after five minutes. And a little bit of Ligth..Then the work will begin. For me it is not a game. I want to do His will and with His power. :D

It is not true :? Every day i work on me and i wash myself in the Ligth of God.

Truth, Love.
What a son or a daugther of God desire and which The Father want, IS.
Thruth, Beauty and Goodness.
Claude.