Unconventional contacts

This is a forum for those who want to share the Akashic Construct, and their experiences of it. The AC is a structured meditation designed specifically to enable contact with celestials, and also humans for the purposes of teaching or healing.
rhythm ranger
Busy Bee
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Unconventional contacts

Post by rhythm ranger »

Greetings All

I tried once again to arrange my Library and am having a heck of a time with the elevator. It moves way too fast and is not in an ideal location to function properly so I went about just plain asking for contact , names etc out loud in my living room. I am curious also if my limbic epilepsy might be causing any
problems. I have had it since I was 12 years old and have since learned to detect the aura in time to excuse myself and find a quiet place to lay down or sit and let the seizure pass. I have not had an episode in several years although I think I might have those irregular spike patterns in my EEG brainwave scan like in the past.

There has only been three times that I am confident I heard a small voice inside my mind and the 1st two I will not go into at this time. All three however were one word only and I could see the word spelled out clearly
in my minds eye also.

The last one happened only a few days ago when I was in my stillness.
Thanks to George I feel I am actually getting pretty good at stopping the internal dialog of my daily BS and just trying to listen to Papa Frag. A few minutes after I had quieted down the name linel kept repeating over and over in that urgent type of small voice I had heard before and also spelling out in my minds eye too. I was very doubtful that it was any kind of contact and went to my old wishful thinking but still retained the notion it was just me.

After I concluded my stillness I went to google "teaching Mission" linel
and sure enough there was a teacher from the early days named LinEL
with a capital E that I had missed. After reading the 1st transcript from LinEl I gulped and said with chagrin., oh no. Am I being called once again to start up this HUGE multi-media project( LinEl mentions multi-media) that I was shown one night back in 1999? Because it is huge and although I did spend hours with my contact being shown this project and how it could be revealed though film
I still to this day tell myself I am not equipped to do it. I'm not a film maker or much of a story teller or visual artist enough to relay the visions
I am a accomplished song writer/musician so I do have some talents.

I'm not going to go into the project at this time although i will say that Solonia would know what this is all about.

Meanwhile I will be patient, probably too patient more towards procrastination on this. so I will go back to the stillness and hopefully get more of an answer

Peace & Love

Lee
LurkerAbyss
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Re: Unconventional contacts

Post by LurkerAbyss »

Would love to hear what happened with this!

I feel like I'm in a similar position sometimes...

Love
Lucky
"There is no need for temples, no need for complicated philosophies. My brain and my heart are my temples; my philosophy is kindness." - Dalai Lama

Love is the Essence of the Universe
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by Sandy »

Hi Lee and Lucky too, :hithere

I love that feeling you get on those rare occasions when we get confirmation as you did with the discovery that there was indeed an early Teacher named LinEL. I'm with Lucky and hope you will give us some updates as more becomes clear in stillness. Do you remember the early Teacher named Will and the Will lessons? (I believe Will was the early Teacher of a TM/Urantia group in Florida.) I was just thinking about Will and these lessons the other day. I loved them..they were so simple and beautiful. They along with a bit of human encouragement really helped me in those early years...Well that is the way I remember it anyway... :D
Love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
overmind

Post by overmind »

That was an interesting story, and you're still ahead of me. Then again, I'm currently attempting stillness on my own, and it is very difficult with my school schedule. I may have to try meditating multiple times on days off while skipping it after class seeing how tired I get. A few weeks ago, I did get some knowledge/wisdom that I either derived from myself or from my thought adjuster. "Our belief in God unites us, while our beliefs about God divide us." This statement means a lot to me as it sums up/generalizes the problems we face as a people concerning the acceptance of other religious beliefs. Before we can even improve religion, we have to create tolerance. I got this message when I was going to sleep at night, well, trying anyway.
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

"Our belief in God unites us, while our beliefs about God divide us."
Thank you for sharing your TA's message and your thoughts surrounding it. I got much from the reminder of that simple and wise truth, overmind.
Bless you!
Love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.