Find That Perfect Balance

This is a forum for those who want to share the Akashic Construct, and their experiences of it. The AC is a structured meditation designed specifically to enable contact with celestials, and also humans for the purposes of teaching or healing.
Redshift
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Find That Perfect Balance

Post by Redshift »

Find That Perfect Balance.
From The Desk of George Barnard – April 8, 2007.

This Australia based communications hub has become a busy place. There are almost 5000 subscribers to the French, Spanish and English lists. An estimated 10,000 regularly visit our 11:11 websites, and there are now 27 immediate members contributing transmissions, translations, involved in IT and message board duties, or answering questions via the Internet.

When we do find time to ‘smell the roses’, we generally prefer to smell the salt in the air at our favorite beach where there are shells aplenty and rock pools galore. On occasions we find the fragile external skeleton of a sea urchin, the delicate pattern of which we both much admire, and there is one such -- rather large perfect specimen -- on one of our bedside tables.

A few nights ago we were awakened, just to note that it was 3:33 AM, and to see the sea urchin specimen on its side, perfectly balanced on three shells. If we took it off, and tried to replace it, we would likely have a tough time repeating that tricky move. The sea urchin is only just sitting there. On April 8, 2007 there was a message.

Mathew: “It was I who placed your nature’s gem on its side. We are teachers one and all, and yet, as you have often found, we are not devoid of humor. Despite our different space-time ‘locations’ we are much like you. We make our task a fun-task whenever we can.

“A change in weather, a strong breeze, may well dislodge the urchin from it cradle. Likewise, a change in circumstances may well ‘up-end’ you for a time. Indeed, you may un-knowingly be walking a fine line between effectiveness and mental chaos. Stay ‘cool’ and whenever the winds of change knock you over, pick yourself up again, and find that perfect balance. This is Midwayer Mathew.”

© The 11:11 Progress Group.
Would you leave the cat in charge of the goldfish bowl?
Midwayer Mathew – 2001.

The Akashic Construct can be found here:
www.1111AkashicConstruct.com
blue nova

Post by blue nova »

Wonderful message, I love it !!

:loves

Anne
~*~* Live in Om! *~*~
.. ~Swami Rama Tirtha~
peacelily64
Old Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by peacelily64 »

Wow those words really hit home!!!! lately I have felt like I have been knock down and Iam trying to pick my self up-right!!!! love and light Jane :wink:
~~I choose to experience my body as being a living expression of my consciousness ~~
George
Angel in waiting

Post by George »

Hi all,

We finally took a close look at that dish full of shells and Mathew did quite a bit of arranging with the rest of them, looking GOOD, and yes, it was also a reminder that like the sea urchin . . . WE are fragile, too.

Mathew also noted, "We don't steal socks." :lol: :lol: :lol:

God bless.....
:bigsmurf:
blue nova

Post by blue nova »

Mathew also noted, "We don't steal socks."
:lol: :lol:
~*~* Live in Om! *~*~
.. ~Swami Rama Tirtha~
George
Angel in waiting

Post by George »

Some years ago I got a message from Mathew and on that occasion he came through so loud and clear, it was almost as if he was shouting at me.

I later jokingly mentioned to someone that "it must have been a direct connection. He must have stuck his finger in my ear." :shock:

The story went around and he got into trouble over my awful joke. He came back and said, "I did not stick my finger in your ear!"

Cripes you gotta be so careful! Nothing goes unreported. :)
George
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Intent is ALL that counts
Petra Wilson
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Post by Petra Wilson »

That's a reassuring message, cheers George! How I didn't see it before?

I took time to listen to your CD this afternoon George, and was successful. I didn't have a clue whom to expect to come and visit me though. It turned out to be two small children one was a white girl, very ill, the other a lively black boy and a small labrador-looking dog with a reddish tartan collar. It was very pleasant and my hands felt like they had been electrocuted only without pain, just strong currents coming out of them. I was very pleased and 'kept my cool' throughout. (Before, on occasion I would get too excited and everything would get distorted and confusing).
Your voice came back on cue, and I felt I'd accomplished something within myself. I feel more relaxed and quiet inside than I have in ages. And you know, I kept wanting to 'do George's CD' but thought I'd lost it, so asked out loud for it to turn up. Two days ago I found it in a drawer where I could've sworn it certainly wasn't before. I dunno? :? Yeah I do! :D

Thank you, Pet XXXXX
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hi Petra,

Thank you for sharing your AC experience. What a beautiful thing to be able to help those two "littlies." I love the fact that their dog came with them! 8) I, too have experienced times my vision got distorted when I become nervous or confused about something. It used to happen frequently while I waited for the patients to arrive. (I am not the most patient person.) So I solved that problem within me the easy way by installing a curtain across my elevator. Now I just throw the curtain open all at once to see if some one is on board. (shock the daylights out of them :lol: ) Naw, I'm kidding...I'm gentle. That's what I love about the AC...you can make little adjustments to suit you and your patients needs.

Sounds like you had some help finding the cd. ( Just like George's check book :wink: )They are the best of friends aren't they? :D

Love,
Sandy