I think i am ready to be in a more direct contact with celes

This is a forum for those who want to share the Akashic Construct, and their experiences of it. The AC is a structured meditation designed specifically to enable contact with celestials, and also humans for the purposes of teaching or healing.
Claude
Old Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

I think i am ready to be in a more direct contact with celes

Post by Claude »

Hi everyone,

I realy want to be be in more concrete contact with celestials. I feel that i am ready for this. To see and heard the one is for me.
What a son or a daugther of God desire and which The Father want, IS.
Thruth, Beauty and Goodness.
Claude.
nasra1996
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by nasra1996 »

Hi Claude, have you purchased the AC/CD, this should help, i think so...

All the best....

Love Sarah xxx
mrscbvet
Old Friend

Post by mrscbvet »

Dear Claude,
Yes definitely try the AC CD. Be patient, give yourself time, and when the time is right for you it will most likely happen for you.
Blessings and good wishes to you,
Brenda
Claude
Old Friend

Post by Claude »

Hi Sarah and Brenda,

I am waiting for the CD...it is coming and i am now preparing myself mentaly. I agree with you Brenda when you say to take my time. I know this principle.

Thank you. :study: :happy :study: :D
Claude.
nasra1996

Post by nasra1996 »

Hi Claude..

I hope you are successful with the CD,

I have had mine for a while now, but not used it enough, i have a house full of children and the only free time i have is at night time, so i find myself sleeping rather than meditating. I do ofcourse have the mornings to practice the ACCD but when i try to sneek past my girls at dawn, they hear the floor boards creek as i tip toe by and their eyes open.. :cry: Those darn floor boards, will have to get them oiled.... I want to know how all the mothers here find the peace and quiet to meditate.... :( Should i just lock them all up in the cellar for a couple of hours. :)

Love Sarah xxx
Claude
Old Friend

Post by Claude »

hi Sarah,

I don't have it yet and i don't know how i will proced with it. I don't like to put myself in a prison. Intellectual prison or others. I try to be always awake and free(Free will and always have the choice) I know somme Urantia Book readers that they absolutely want to practice things like some kind of meditation. In the Urantia Book it say about it that it is no good to too many
"i have to do this and not do this..."To much things to practice is blocking our evolution.Global evolution is the best.To be realy full of love for all those we meet. :D
Claude.
melodyssey
New Friend

Post by melodyssey »

Hi nasra1996,

Do you have a portable CD player with headphones? If so, you can keep it by the bed and you wouldn't have to get up and wake up the kiddies. Plus, the headphones help to keep out all the external sounds that can be distracting.

Also, have you tried meditating with your children? Maybe they would get in on the action. (Depends on the age, I guess) I had a 5th grade teacher that was just great. Every morning before class started, she had us all lie on the classroom floor and she would lead us in a meditation with classical music and everything. All of us kids LOVED it and I bet for her, it really kept us from becoming unruly!

Come to think of it, she was a great teacher, she made us do exercises to use both sides of our brains, encouraged us to write poetry, taught us all how to play chess and how to paint. Funny thing is, I don't remember any of the other "learning" that took place from the school mandated curriculum. Haha, funny what we remember!
dancejunky
New Friend

Post by dancejunky »

Melodyssey,
That is such a great suggestion. :lol:
I have a portable CD player beside my bed with headphones and find it is one of the best investments that I have made. I also bought a set of headphones for my computer at work for undisturbed meditation during my lunch hour. My next purchase will be a small portable CD player that I can carry with me most anywhere, like out of town when visiting family and friends. Modern technology can be such a wonderful thing, even though I scowl at my computer sometimes....haha!
~Life is a reflection of your thoughts. Change your thinking and change your life!~
nasra1996

Post by nasra1996 »

Hi Melodysey..

Thanks for the good advice, yes i do have a portable CD player, i listen to music on it the whole day... :roll: Im so slow... why didnt i think of that... :) Yes i have tried the AC/CD with my girls, they love it, the last time we tried it though, we were flat out in a deep sleep for hours... :) But still i cannot concentrate with them, they are giggling girls.... I remember my teacher at school used to make us lie down too and close our eyes, do some meditating but not everyday, it does work though, calms the children down, their behaviour improves. Hey perhaps they should make it compulsory education... :)

Love Sarah xxx
melodyssey
New Friend

Post by melodyssey »

Hi Sarah, teehee! That is funny how you use the CD player all day and not for the AC/CD. I was compelled to answer your post even though it was a few days old.....

I love using headphones. I get easily distracted/startled and so it helps me focus. I'm going to move the tracks over to my IPOD too. It would be great if people could order the AC/CD and then have the option to download the tracks right away....then people wouldn't have to wait for the CD to arrive in the mail unless they wanted to...

Dancejunky, That's great you meditate on your lunch break! I need to start doing that, would probably make me more productive at work. As for portability, do you have a portable mp3 player? Do you have a cell phone with an mp3 player? I upgraded my cell phone recently and didn't realize until later that it had an mp3 player on it. I'm hoping I can get it to make coffee in the morning too....

Well, whatever works, as long as we take time to still our minds...

Love, Melodyssey