Am I doing the right thing?

This is a forum for those who want to share the Akashic Construct, and their experiences of it. The AC is a structured meditation designed specifically to enable contact with celestials, and also humans for the purposes of teaching or healing.
Nicolaco
Old Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Am I doing the right thing?

Post by Nicolaco »

Hi guys,
I don't have much time to post at the moment, but I try to keep up with posts. I have been trying to find time every day to practice stillness (while my toddler naps). I started out with high hopes, and did tracks 1 & 2 as suggested and then went on into my library. I guess I was a bit disappointed that i was having no discernible experiences, and I found George's talking somewhat distracting, as all I wanted to do was sort of sit there for a bit 'in stillness'.
My thoughts were then to go back to track 2, and stick with it for as long as felt right. So now, what I do every day is use track 2 to get me to deep alpha, and then just sit there, and try and focus on my breathing. I find it very difficult although I love the feeling of relaxation and 'otherworldliness' it brings me to.
I know that things will happen in their own time, but I guess I'm not sure I'm going about it the right way.
Should I go back to the construct? Is it ok to just use the cd to get there, shower and then switch it off, so I can just sort of focus on my breathing, and see if anything materialises?
I know in my heart there is no right way or wrong way, but everyone here seems to get so much from the cd and so quickly that I feel a bit of a failure. Sometimes it seems everyone is accelerating spritually, and having these amazing experiences, and I feel like I'm being left behind.
Pathetic to feel like that I guess. Stupid ego. But it's more a slight panic I guess, that I'm just not 'talented' enough to be here, and feel like it's never going to happen for me.
Any thoughts on a way forward for me?
Anyone else NOT having OBE's and amazing experiences? I feel like I'm the only one......
blue nova
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by blue nova »

Everyone's different, stick with what comes naturally to you, customize it to your comfort.

I have always been one who's head's always in the clouds and never down here :wink: so it came natually to me. Mom and my teachers were worried about me because I was always "daydreaming".

I think you may be trying too hard too, just relax and don't go into it with preconceived notions on what's going to happen, go with the flow darlin'.
~*~* Live in Om! *~*~
.. ~Swami Rama Tirtha~
lilaslight
Family

Post by lilaslight »

I'm so glad you wrote that post because basically I was too embarassed I guess to ask these same questions. I find it very difficult to hypnotise myself and I have been trying with the CD almost every evening for months. I see nothing. It is so frustrating.
I do have contact with my Thought Adjuster or Higher Self and channel I guess you'd say, through automatic writing, which is very satisfying for me. But the Akashic Construct has produced no patients nor any celestials.
I am still prompted all the time all day long and night too.
I get very relaxed during my meditation and feel the energy moving through my hands and feet. But, no contact with any beings through this method. I continue to use it, however, because I don't give up easily.
Lila's Light
blue nova

Post by blue nova »

Maybe "formal contact" isn't what you all need right now, maybe something's happening to you that's more of what you need right now rather than something you want to happen.... :?:

One thing I will guarantee is that we're making progess all the time, even though we may not realize it at the time.

Just a thought,

Hugs to you both.
Anne
~*~* Live in Om! *~*~
.. ~Swami Rama Tirtha~
Claude
Old Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

My experience.

Post by Claude »

Hi everyone,

I don't have the AC cd yet. I am french and i am not sure that it will work good with me because of that. I want to be myself the more possible and have an equilibrate developpement. Physiquely, emotionaly and spiritualy.
Sometime when i walk outside i am asking me if this man or this other could be Monjoronson... :lol: I try to reconise Him. And i am asking myself if i will be take or see a space ship, UFO..or an angels or to be visited by an celestial...Everythings are possible. I think the most important thing is to be in peace and love with us and God (Tought Ajuster, angels...)

Peace. :)
Last edited by Claude on Fri Apr 06, 2007 5:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
What a son or a daugther of God desire and which The Father want, IS.
Thruth, Beauty and Goodness.
Claude.
Nicolaco
Old Friend

Post by Nicolaco »

Thanks for your replies. Lilas light, I'm glad I helped you voice your frustrations by voicing mine, but i have to say, that you too fall into the category of 'successful' for me. I have not managed any form of channeling, TA or celestials. I would be thrilled if I could achieve even the tiniest voice for just a second, but I hear nothing. I do get waves of tingles sometimes, when it feels like someone is there, or at least i'm feeling the 'love', which is wonderful, but that is it.
I don't want to whine though, I'm overwhelmed that I get prompted so much ( all day every day), I guess I just feel like I want to progress in the way they want me to.
I will persevere, I know i won't give up, it's too important.
Any helpful tips still welcome.

Nicola xx
melodyssey
New Friend

Post by melodyssey »

Hello Nicolaco,

You are not a failure. Just the fact that you are trying and persisting for months shows you have tenacity and desire to grow spiritually - hardly the sign of a failure. Maybe you are suffering from a kind of performance anxiety? Your experience while meditating, is your experience. If you are feeling waves of love, isn't that more than most people experience as they go about their day? Please don't be so hard on yourself....
peacelily64
Old Friend

Post by peacelily64 »

Heya nic I have listen to the cd at least 3 times a week I like the feelings I feel but no I haven't met anyone one yet but ... I have faith and don't try to push any thing I just enjoy ... I think in time I will see what others proclaim ....my advice if u would like is to just be in the moment and relax..... love and light to u Jane :albino:
~~I choose to experience my body as being a living expression of my consciousness ~~
Deborini
Busy Bee

Post by Deborini »

Hi Nicola,

I've been using the AC/CD for about 4 months now on and off. Initally I wanted to see, hear or feel results and didn't. Then I decided to just stop wanting and thinking. It works. Two nights ago I felt a soft pressure around my face as though someone had my face in their hands. The "pressure" was there for several minutes, in fact, I touched my face to make sure nothing was on it. I don't know what it was but it was comforting and peaceful.

Two weeks ago in my mind's eye I saw a brilliant green glow around what looked like a face. The green glowing face moved right through me. The next dayI picked up my Doreen Virtue book and opened it to where I left off and right on the page she was talking about archangel Rafael and when he appears he presents with a brilliant emerald green glow!

So I continue to reach deep alpha with no expectations. No matter what we are progressing and I am sure whatever we hope to find will find us.

Love,
Debbie
Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

Hi, everyone!
I'm so happy to see so many questions. For me it was necessary to remove several roadblocks before I was able to settle my mind enough to receive any kind of message. It was a tremendous amount of work, quite emotional and painful. There were big things I had to look at; my own selfishness, fears, depression, and truly forgiving people alive and dead.

It seems that every negativity that I'm able to really let go of, I become more in tune. This may not be the answer for everyone; I gently suggest that maybe you do an emotional inventory, maybe something deep inside needs attention before you're ready to move past it.

Love to all!
Kim
And Spirit whispered, "There are no limits."

We are akin to the aspen forests, seemingly separated but in actuality, one organism.
Nicolaco
Old Friend

Post by Nicolaco »

Thanks everyone for your thoughts,

I already feel better about it all. I guess I was just having a down day when I wrote my post. I normally do go with the 'don't expect anything' route, I think I'd just read so may great experiences on here, that I had a feeling of being left behind.

Kim,
I'm sure you're right, that the more in tune you become, the easier it becomes. I know I have some negative issues I could do without. (anger, fear mainly). I am constantly seeking to rid myself of them, but whenever I try to keep my calm in a stressful situation and not give into anger or fear they seem to wash over me like a tidal wave. (for example, I really wish I could have a civilised discussion with my husband rather than me ending up shouting and screaming about my grievances. ) I'm a much more centred person than I used to be, and do feel great happiness often, but I know there is so much work to be done. I guess the more work I do on my 'stillness' the easier it will be to change.....

By the way I'm feeling more and more part of this 'family' lately, and definately 'feel' the love.

Thanks again all for taking the time to answer me.

Love & Light,
Nicola x
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hi Everybody,

I was just thinking...I believe I meditated a year or a year and a half before things really began to come together..(.I'm a bit of a slow learner. ) I started out by doing some meditation and stillness exercises and I believe it was a month or so after beginning that I began to notice my spirit vision taking on a definite purplish cast... and then I began noticing a little whitish undulating feather-like movement against the purple background. As time went on it became easier for me to quiet my mind and I began to feel what many of you speak of, the tingley feelings of love and the soft feather strokes against my cheek. I too had issues that needed to be resolved first as Kim suggested. It wasn't easy but it is something that is very important. I am discovering it is not a one time deal either, as life changes and new situations and experiences occur it is good to examin your inner self for that emotional baggage that can hamper reception and a good positive self image.
I am glad you are feeling better Nicolaco. I believe you are right on track feeling more centered. I'm still working on that anger thing myself... :oops: Just when I think I am doing better in that area something comes up and off I go again. Oh well..back to the drawing board again for me it seems...sigh...

Love,
Sandy
George
Angel in waiting

Post by George »

Hi Nicolaco,

If you have done your time with section 2, go to 3, I suggest, but expect nothing, and it will happen in time.

Do you want to be a healer? Receiver? Are you doing this to help others?

Motivation is important. And if you still don't see anything, imagine that you imagine that you imagine . . . and you'll run out of imagination to really see what's going on in the other realm.

I go into stillness not expecting anything, and nothing is what I frequently get.

God bless.....
George
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Intent is ALL that counts