Midwayer question

This is a forum for those who want to share the Akashic Construct, and their experiences of it. The AC is a structured meditation designed specifically to enable contact with celestials, and also humans for the purposes of teaching or healing.
justlittleme
Busy Bee

Midwayer question

Post by justlittleme »

hello everyone,
Iwould like to ask if there are any midwayers who wear a turban.
I seen a man while meditating who showed me the tunnel to the light,he was wearing a turban and was a very good looking fella :lol:
Might have been a guide.
Have a wonderfull day
justlittleme :D
nasra1996
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by nasra1996 »

Good question actually.... Do Midwayers wear clothes..? or appear to us wearing them, well of course.. :oops: They wouldnt appear naked would they, i have never seen a midwayer so i cannot answer that one, but its most likely a spirit that you saw, i think so...I best leave this to the experts to answer....

Take care...

Love Sarah xxx
justlittleme
Busy Bee

Post by justlittleme »

hi Sarah,
Funny you ask if they wear clothes cos this fella was bare chested i didn't see if he was naked otherwise :roll:
I doubt it was a spirit but what do I know :? , he showed me the tunnel and I went through it partly, then after a short way through it, I got this "knowing" feeling that if I went any further, that's it :shock: you know........... the way to no return, then I looked around where he went and thought to myself .....what about my kid's???? That was enough to snap out of it.
I know why I didn't go any further, plain old fear.
At the end of the tunnel there was light but alas I didn't get very far to tell a story.

take care

justlittleme :D
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Post by Geoff »

nasra1996 wrote:Good question actually.... Do Midwayers wear clothes..? or appear to us wearing them, well of course.. :oops: They wouldnt appear naked would they, i have never seen a midwayer so i cannot answer that one, but its most likely a spirit that you saw, i think so...I best leave this to the experts to answer....

Take care...

Love Sarah xxx
Dear sarah,

Well George has complained about the state of undress of some midwayers, and since that time she has dressed outrageously, in fancy gowns etc. I guess a midwayer could wear anything at all. Dr Mendoza likes medical attire it seems.

love,
Geoff.
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
nasra1996

Post by nasra1996 »

Oh ... okay, they do have a sense of humour it seems... I had a dream twice, last summer and in the dreams i was visited by a very tall beautiful lady, wearing a long gown, in my dream she was a cellestial not a person. The first time she came to me she told me i had to deliver a message to a friend, she whispered the sentence in my ear, but as i became conscious i forgot the words. A few nights later, she returned again in my dream, this time holding up two photos, of my friend and their mum, she told me the message again, that my friend had to make contact with their mother, because she was waiting for such a long time.... I think It turned out to be true, she was waiting for a call, or email... Maybe i had contact, oh i hope so....

Alright ive got another one, a weird one, one that beats a naked midwayer in a turban, well maybe not...Lol.... :) Once i tried stillness, when i was okay at it, i dont really practice it anymore, but one time i tried, as i closed my eyes and relaxed i saw a huge flash of light, and i heard some one talking to me, but they had a golden stick in their hand, with a blue jewel encased at the top, that would light up, they dropped the stick i could hear the metal as it dropped, i wonder do they hold objects too, i mean have they got gadgets, if so what do they do with them...? :) :scratch: or do i have a vivid imagination... :? :)

love Sarah xx
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Post by Geoff »

Dear Sarah,

I think you should read a few of these:

Details of our midwayer friends

They are material creatures, able to act in this realm as well as their own. So they do have "objects".

Love,
Geoff.
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
blue nova
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by blue nova »

Hello justlittleme,

They all have their own physical uniqueness such as we do so I'm sure they have all unique fashions too. Although I have yet to notice any shoes... :wink: Seriously... :scratch:

I was at a function last year and happened to see a persons guide who was wearing a turban. The woman was leading us into a mediation, I had the feeling to look beside her and there he was standing on her left along with 2 others :shock: The aura eminating from him was like nothing I've ever seen before, a gold one that seemed to turn into a small flame at the top of his turban, I consider myself very lucky to have seen them.

Love & Light,
Anne
~*~* Live in Om! *~*~
.. ~Swami Rama Tirtha~
nasra1996

Post by nasra1996 »

Okay, thanks Geoff, i shall take a look at those links...

Love Sarah xxx
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hello,

Oh Sarah you crack me up with your own unique way of expressing yourself! Your Midwayer sounds a lot like Sharmon. She is very tall and is often seen in gowns now since George's "little comment." Her job in the Midwayer realm is a lightening quick messenger. And from what I have heard she has quite a sense of humor! That is so cool.

Justlittleme, You will probably get another opportunity if you want it. Fear has frozen me in my tracks before too. :)

Anne what a wonderful gift you have there! I love hearing about all these wonderful experiences!

Love,
Sandy
Last edited by Sandy on Tue Apr 03, 2007 1:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
George
Angel in waiting

Post by George »

Back in the early 80's with an Akashic Construct student:

Jill-Marie: "He's awesome!"

George: "Say hello to the Chief."

Jill-Marie: "He's awesome! And he's looking at me!"

George: "Cripes, just say hello. He's your friend, too."

Jill-Marie: "He's got a great big lance!"

George: "He won't hurt you."

Jill-Marie: "He's dropped the lance. He is friendly!"

George: a silent "@%$*&#%! :duh We have progress, at last, Bzutu."

Jill-Marie, a once sad and sorry gang-rape victim, was a brilliant distance healer when I last saw her in the mid 80's.

:bigsmurf:
nasra1996

Post by nasra1996 »

I think the correct name for the "stick" i talked of is called a staff, isnt it...? With an ornate design at the top with a jewel encased inside. I was visited by this being three times, while awake in stillness, the first time the 'staff' was put in front of my face up to my eyes and the jewel would light up, i could hear talking between two of them, and the third time they came he dropped the stick on the floor, it was very loud and so i became conscious.... :( I had quite a few experiences last year, sadly i dont see or hear much at the moment. The numbers never stop...

Love Sarah xxx
George
Angel in waiting

Post by George »

A staff would be correct, Sarah, and nothing to fear.

It was in 1986 that Midwayers were no longer armed, but I knew "something" had happened in that year. Not sure what.

Wrong! The Lucifer rebellion was adjudicated 1 year earlier I was told just recently. Likely the staff was some communication "thingy", but I don't really know this. The fellow, likely, a Teacher . . . yours.

Hugs.....
George
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Intent is ALL that counts
justlittleme
Busy Bee

Post by justlittleme »

Hi lovely people,
Interesting replies going on.
Sarah, you seem to have very good contact I must say,I also saw a lady one time but seeing she just stared at me and I didn't respond I have not seen her since :roll:
blue nova that reminded me of the time I was at school easter service and this young boy was on stage singing,I seen a white aura around his head, my other half say's it must have been a shadow or so but then he's dutch what would he know :lol: (sorry george)
sandy yes they say so but maybe I'm a tad too scared :?:
I'm not very confident with my english yet as I lived over 20 years in germany.I was fluent in german now I speak german with an accent :shock: actually I feel like a midway creature myself come to think :idea:
Have a lovely evening or day whereever you may be
take care
justlittleme :lol:
George
Angel in waiting

Post by George »

:lol:

<<< my other half say's it must have been a shadow or so but then he's dutch what would he know :lol: (sorry george) >>>

Not a thing! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
George
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Intent is ALL that counts