Rescued by the Eleven-Eleven, and Spiritual Accounts

This is a forum for those who want to share the Akashic Construct, and their experiences of it. The AC is a structured meditation designed specifically to enable contact with celestials, and also humans for the purposes of teaching or healing.
Redshift
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Rescued by the Eleven-Eleven, and Spiritual Accounts

Post by Redshift »

Rescued by the Eleven-Eleven, and
Spiritual Accounts.

An Akashic Construct Practitioner contributes – March 27, 2007.

George writes...

In the year 2000 Machiventa Melchizedek stated: “They (the Midwayers) can do no more for you than you do for them.” It appears one’s spiritual accounts can never be in the red. However, there appear to be exceptions, and this is surely one of them.

The AC Practitioner writes: I have the fondest of memories of my early years in Ireland, even though it was soon after Bloody Sunday, and my family and I escaped death a number of times. My dad was in the army, and we lived in a place called, Hollywood Barracks.

One day I was in the playground, the only child there, enjoying myself on the swings. There was a Land Rover parked right nearby. After a time, a rather mangy-looking dog came over to me, barked at me, and gestured for me to follow him toward some bushes near the playground, and away from the swings. Being a curious little girl, obviously, I followed the dog. He kept just enough distance between us to avoid my touching him. We skipped off into the thicket and then, suddenly, he was gone!

I just turned to go back to the swings, and then it happened: An almighty, massive explosion! The Land Rover had had a bomb underneath it, and had that helpful dog not lured me away, I would have never seen any of my children’s newly born faces!

Where the swings were, was now a twisted heap of rubble. I’ll never forgot that dog and, I believe it was an Angel; my Guardian Angel, perhaps. I never saw that dog again, and besides, it was generally made clear that being in the army, dogs weren’t really approved of, because of the fact that most folk never stayed in one place longer than 18 months to 2 years. Hollywood Barracks was pretty well devoid of pets, especially as quarantine for a dog was about 3 years.

Cool story, huh? I forget about some of my good luck stories. I have wondered why I’ve been saved on so many occasions, and think it has to do with the children. I think it’s probably best not to know. I always ask to be guided in the correct direction. I reckon I’m doing all right with some of those ‘instructions’ -- going along with a hunche, etc. – for it seems to always pan out as the best thing I could have done. Harmonious results always ensue.

More than two decades ago, the Celestial Artisan, Athena, coined the phrase, “Those colorful, scintillating ‘tiles’ in the mosaic of their time, their family, their environment and their country . . .” She was talking about those, who would become great contributors, and who would be protected at all costs, because they would play an important part in the spiritual economy of the planet.

In their instances, their ‘Spiritual Accounts’ may well be temporarily in the red – overdrawn – against ultimately certain future credits.

And it’s just a small thought.

© The 11:11 Progress Group.
You lit a Flame, and it will become a Raging Fire—ABC-22.

The Akashic Construct can be found here:
www.1111AkashicConstruct.com
George
Angel in waiting
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by George »

Hi All,

Some more of these stories went out earlier . . . like a few years ago, and I'm tempted to dig them up and repost them for the newbies.

Any old hands remember the ones you liked best?

God bless.....
George.

:bigsmurf:
Seeker13
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by Seeker13 »

Dear George,
I have one that happened last Tuesday! That night my cousin Robin who lives in a house trailer, was dreaming of smoke when someone urged her to, "Wake up. Wake up! Wake up!" She said she tried but was too tired and fell back into a deep sleep. The voice got more persistent, then someone pushed her onto the floor. She woke to a house full of smoke. Fortunately her trucker boyfriend, who visits every couple of months, was there and for some reason thought to turn off the electricity before leaving the building. She woke her two girls and everyone got out safely.

It seems that the electrical tape on her wiring caught fire and was burning underneath one whole side of the trailer. Strangely the fire started close to the hot water heater, burned a hole in it and the water drained putting out ALL the fire. The girls had some smoke inhalation, she had to buy another hot water heater, but her house was fairly undamaged except for the smoke and a small amount of water damage in the girl's bedroom.

Aleah is not the only one who has been contacted by my Mom's spirit. Robin's daughter has been visited by Mom many times, she told her a few years ago not to worry because she watched over them. I thank our Beloved Father for love that transends time and space.

Love,
Kim
And Spirit whispered, "There are no limits."

We are akin to the aspen forests, seemingly separated but in actuality, one organism.