Cleansing of old dust.....

This is a forum for those who want to share the Akashic Construct, and their experiences of it. The AC is a structured meditation designed specifically to enable contact with celestials, and also humans for the purposes of teaching or healing.
peacelily64
Old Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Cleansing of old dust.....

Post by peacelily64 »

heya all fer a few weeks 4 I think I have listening to ACCD I have had many lucid dreams I have a very good dream symbol book most of my dreams bring up my past .things that really hurt me ....then dreams become like I am much stronger and I concouer my fears and short comings..... Is this what happens with the AC CD ? ....thanks Jane :D
~~I choose to experience my body as being a living expression of my consciousness ~~
justylonging1111
Family

Post by justylonging1111 »

Hello Jane!

Its nice to see you here! Im not sure about your question, however I did want to say, I wish I could remember my dreams...

Do you care to share what the dreams were like? I love to hear about dreams!

Blessings to you Jane! :sunny:
Justy
---------------
Mortal existence must be visualized as consisting in the intriguing and fascinating experience of the realization of the reality of the meeting of the human upreach and the divine and saving downreach.

peacelily64
Old Friend

Post by peacelily64 »

heya

My dream put to the piont was i driving along and look at all the colours trees were red and yellow leaves..... then I looked up at the sky i saw circles inside of circles then rainbows and the rainbows became more brilleint as I watched them.....then all went black i was not in a car I was in a bed and a figure came that made me fearful I strangled him then hit him with a cystal lamp by the bed he said I am numb u can't hurt me no more.....I wokw up...... The rainbows so prettty...... Jane :sunny:
~~I choose to experience my body as being a living expression of my consciousness ~~
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by Sandy »

Hi Jane,

I just found this post topic which might answer your question. It is called Cleaning Out the Cobwebs.

( thread gone )

I experienced some emotional baggage coming to the surface when I first began doing the AC. It was a little uncomfortable, but afterwards I felt so much better and clearer inside, if that makes any sense.

Love,
Sandy
peacelily64
Old Friend

Post by peacelily64 »

wow thank u so much Sandy!!!!!! :wink: I kinda thought that cleansing of the past goes with connecting to higher consiense ,,,, excuse my spelling ... love and light Jane :D peace be with u Sandy
George
Angel in waiting

Post by George »

Hi all,

The Akashic Construct "goes where it is most needed, always".

In most cases it corrects a faulty sleeping routine first of all.

The absence of (remembered) dreams may well indicate an irregular sleep routine. Likely, very likely, they ARE connected.

God bless.....
George
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Intent is ALL that counts
kvnmbryant
New Friend

Post by kvnmbryant »

I have found that so true George. Exercising my demons in my deep sleep dreams has been imperative to my waking well being.
Kvnmbryant
peace,love and empathy
George
Angel in waiting

Post by George »

kvnmbryant writes:

<<< I have found that so true George. >>>

It seems likely, and then there is some opinion about nightmares and night terrors also to be related to regularly interrupted sleep patterns, not as a cause of interrupted sleep, but as a result of interrupted sleep.

Minds boggle, one of my lecturers used to say. :shock:

God bless our minds.....
George
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
kvnmbryant
New Friend

Post by kvnmbryant »

Yes George, the opinion that night terrors are a result of lack of sleep is true to a certain extent. Most dreams, indeed do occur in REM stage 1 and 2, where we spend most of our time when we are only sleeping four or five hours per night. Our brain needs seven to eight hours per night to operate at 100%. Given that it takes at least a few hours sleep to reach REM stage 3, stage 4 will never be achieved. As you know, the Delta(super concious) region of the brain is similar to sleeping in stage 4 REM. It takes an "elevator" like process to get there. It also has to be achieved at times, just like stage 4 REM to feel 100% on a daily basis. Now that I think about it, if we're having a lot nightmares, we must not be giving our "elevator" enough sleep time to reach the super concious........
Your lecturer is right, the mind does boggle.
KB
peace,love and empathy
George
Angel in waiting

Post by George »

Hi kvnmbryant,

Not all of what you have written above gells with me. We must have been in different lecture theaters together. :lol:

I'll try to come back to this thread in the next few days.

God bless.....
George
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
George
Angel in waiting

Post by George »

Hi kvnmbryant,

EEG studies show that we sleep in 90 minute cycles, give or take a few seconds, so it's wise to program 7 1/2 or 9 hours sleep.

At the tail end of each 90 minute cycle there is a period of Alpha -- 7 to 14 Hertz. The further into the sleep period, the longer the Alpha segment. And it is in Alpha where 'emotional' aspects are viewed -- dreams, sometimes repetative dreams (cycle after cycle) occur.

At the beginning of a 90 minute cycle we drop down to Delta -- 1/4 to 3 1/2 Hertz -- and where the Thought Adjuster has maximum subliminal input.

Next comes Theta -- 3 1/2 to 7 Hertz -- and it is here where a basic "stocktake" of physical needs takes place. When robbed of Theta sleep one would probably be indecisive about what to have for breakfast, even lunch.

Sleeping in 90 minute cycles proved to be an important bit of information for truck drivers on the Australian east coast. They do at times take short breaks on long hauls. 60 minutes can be disastrous. 120 minutes is a waste of 30 minutes they might not even be able to spare.

As word got around about precise 90 minute breaks, the truck accident rate went down.

Uninterrupted sleep is important, as many nursing mothers can attest to by the emotional difficulties experienced, and which often persist for years.

Often, nothing much will happen on a "Celestial contact level" until such time as sleep patterns normalize, food intake is balanced, healthy, and emotional difficulties are cleared out of the way, faced, not repressed.

My 2 cents.

God bless....
George
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
kvnmbryant
New Friend

Post by kvnmbryant »

George, you're the Man. Thanks for expounding on my attempt to remember a lecture fifteen years ago. I can only blame all those sleep deprived, "Delta" nights for my lack of recollection.
Kevin
peace,love and empathy
George
Angel in waiting

Post by George »

Hi there Kevin,

I would have probably forgotten it all, too, but I've been teaching this stuff for decades.

If all my students and patients forgot, also, the truckers did not, and it saved lives on our roads.

A few times I heard, "Are you Barnard? George Barnard? Big John Latimer told us you said 90 minute breaks, not more not less."

George, "Yeah."

The trucker, "It works!"

George, "Lucky guess." :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
George
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Deb
Busy Bee

Post by Deb »

Hi everyone,

I'm glad I came upon this thread as I have just started the AC library today and oh boy it has bought up some stuff and sadly enough my son was on the receiving end of it, damn I hate myself for taking things out on him, but they say you take it out on the people that are around you and he is the only person around me. But I still should have had some self control with my mouth and my temper.

Cya....Deb
When you come to a fork in the road, take it.
---Yogi Berra
George
Angel in waiting

Post by George »

. . . and sadly enough my son was on the receiving end of it, damn I hate myself for taking things out on him, but they say you take it out on the people that are around you and he is the only person around me. :shock:

The Akashic Construct settles you down.

What happened here, Deb?
George
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Deb
Busy Bee

Post by Deb »

Hi George,

Every part of the AC has settled me down and I have no idea what has happened to me today, I just feel like crying, actually I am crying knowing I hurt son and myself for hurting Chris like I did.

Cya....Deb
---Yogi Berra
Deb
Busy Bee

Post by Deb »

Sorry George that doesn't even make sense.

I'm annoyed because I hurt my son Chris, and he deserves better.

Cya....Deb
---Yogi Berra
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

HI Deb,

Hang in there, okay? It will pass and you will feel so much better in the long run. I know it isn't pleasant when these past experiences, feelings and emotions arise. But it is most beneficial that these things are examined and released to make room for spiritual growth and new spirit realities. I found a deep sense of peace and strength by always beginning each exercise and each visit to my Akashic Library with a prayer Asking for God to direct every thing that occurs. Know that through it all, your Angels and Celestial friends are also by your side supporting you, encouraging you, and celebrating with you each of your spiritual baby steps.

Love,
Sandy
Deb
Busy Bee

Post by Deb »

Hi Sandy,

Don't worry I won't be giving up I've come this far and I've enjoyed the journey, if I had only realised or thought to have read these threads earlier. I should have realised after I went into constructing the akashic library when I asked to meet a celestial that I got people to heal instead that it wasn't going to be the way I wanted it to be but the way it has to be I would have been alot better off. I hope this all makes sense.

Cya....Deb
---Yogi Berra
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hi Deb,

Yeah, I think I know what you are saying. Wouldn't it be nice if spiritual growth was all neat and tidy and came with a manual that worked for all models so we would always be able to predict what was next. :wink: :lol: But, I guess no two people ever have the exact same experience. Yep, the things that occur happen in our own best interest and there are so many joyful experiences to look forward too! :cheers:
I'm glad you aren't daunted.

Hugs,
Sandy
Deb
Busy Bee

Post by Deb »

Hi Sandy,

Nah I'm not daunted, I'm too thinked skinnned for that...hehehe. It's a great CD and George is so blessed to have been able to pass it on to all of us :D . I do realise now after reading quite a few posts that not everything will happen straight away, as I guess alot of us expect. Hmmm maybe that old saying patience is a virtue, does mean something after all...hehehe.

Cya....Deb
---Yogi Berra
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hi Deb,

You wrote:
I do realise now after reading quite a few posts that not everything will happen straight away, as I guess alot of us expect. Hmmm maybe that old saying patience is a virtue, does mean something after all...hehehe.
Yeah, it does take a little work, dedication and patience on our part. That patience is a toughie for me because I am a "now" person. I am a long way from being virtuous! :wink: :lol:

Love,
Sandy
Deb
Busy Bee

Post by Deb »

Oh Sandy your so cute i'd love to give you a hug.

Cya....Deb
---Yogi Berra
Maku
Busy Bee

Post by Maku »

Hello, everyone!

I've been going through a bit of a 'down' period too. Funny, after Fire the Grid, I felt great for such a long time (excluding the piercing headaches for two days after the fact). I wonder if there's a huge releasing program on our beloved planet right now? I've made (or been shown) some insights lately in relation to the releasing of karma. This is basically what I'm reading about on this post, if I'm indeed interpreting correctly.

Seems that the best way to release things is if they come right up to the surface, make a big boom, bang, and flare, and then it's in our hands to release it. That could be the tricky part.

Funny, I've started doing the AC again lately, but not until right now did I know that it aids in releasing karma that no longer serves us. Fascinating. I've been saying I'm ready to release some more unnecessary old programming. Maybe now I'll work up the courage to go into my construct to deal with a few things.

Thanks for this post, everyone. Some much needed information was delivered. Funny, even when life seems to be out of whack, we humans still work together to bring about the higher good, even if it is on an unconscious level (though there's lots of conscious lightwork here too!). Love to you all, wonderful beings! I thank you for sharing and I send my love your way.

Namaste.

-Erik-
Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

Dear Jane,
I just noticed the child holding the orb in your avatar, very cool.

Love,
Kim
And Spirit whispered, "There are no limits."

We are akin to the aspen forests, seemingly separated but in actuality, one organism.