Non english people

This is a forum for those who want to share the Akashic Construct, and their experiences of it. The AC is a structured meditation designed specifically to enable contact with celestials, and also humans for the purposes of teaching or healing.
Claude
Old Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Non english people

Post by Claude »

Hello everyone,

It is the first time i come to the Akashic Construc. In the past i have done
some relaxation whit differents relaxing cassettes. One it was subliminal experience. Now i'm just listing to nice music and meditating naturaly.
The question i have is if the Akashic Construct is in english but i am shure it won't be efficient for me like if it is in french.?
What a son or a daugther of God desire and which The Father want, IS.
Thruth, Beauty and Goodness.
Claude.
Seeker13
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by Seeker13 »

Dear Claude,
I'm sure you are right. Have you asked if it comes in French? I know it wouldn't mean anything to me in a different language, as I think in English. Good luck!

Love,
Kim
And Spirit whispered, "There are no limits."

We are akin to the aspen forests, seemingly separated but in actuality, one organism.
Claude
Old Friend

Languages

Post by Claude »

Hi Seeker13,

We have to admit that actualy on our world there are many differents languages. English is a strong one and many good things come in english language. Maybe there are other tecnics to facilitate hearing invisible personality? Habitualy with God it is simple.
Claude.
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by Sandy »

Hi Claude,

Sadly, the Akashic constructcd is, at this time, only in English. But hopefully it will be produced in French as well some day.

You wrote:
Maybe there are other tecnics to facilitate hearing invisible personality? Habitualy with God it is simple.
I agree. I think there are millions of ways to communicate with God and to feel his love in our lives. A friend of mine told me that on a rescent whirlwind trip, she knew she would have very little time if any for formal meditation or the AC but she also knew that this trip was going to be very taxing for her so she came up with something that was simple and could be done in just a moment to bring joy comfort and healing energy. She closed her eyes and imagined a chord that was attached to her body and on the other end, to God. As she visualized this she would then say, "I'm connected God." We are connected." It worked beautifully. I don't believe there is any set way we must meditate. God reaches out to us with love regardless of the methods used.

Love,
Sandy
Claude
Old Friend

Connection with God.

Post by Claude »

Hay Sandy.

I agree with your text. It is so simple to be connected with Him and at the same with one or many others person. It is the circulation of Love.
Yhank you. Love, Love, Love :!:
Claude.
isis
New Friend

Post by isis »

Hello every one,

Claude, by reading your english you should not have any problem with the english version of the Akashic Construct. I just received the CD and made the first 2 meditations, there are really easy to understand.

But like you, i use to play nice music to meditate and then i end up living wonderful experiences with light Beings. In the end, no matter the technic as long as it works for you.

Claude, en te lisant, je ne pense pas que tu aies des problème à comprendre la version anglais du CD des Akashic Construct. Je viens de recevoir le CD et j'ai fait les 2 premières méditations sans problème de compréhension et mon anglais est loin d'être parfaits.

Ceci dit, comme toi, j'aime mettre une belle musique pour méditer et je me retrouve à vivre des expériences magnifiques avec des Etres de lumière. Peu importe la méthode du moment qu'elle convient et fonctonne.

Love and light
isis
Claude
Old Friend

Post by Claude »

Thamk you Sandy and Isis and all,

I will receive the ACcd soon and George have told me that he think it will work well for me with the cd. One day at a time.... :D
Be and then do.
Claude.
mrscbvet
Old Friend

Post by mrscbvet »

Hi Claude,
George does such a wonderful job on the AC CD. I agree, I think it will work out fine for you. Just take your time. Enjoy.
Love,
Brenda 8)