Burning sensation in my heart

This is a forum for those who want to share the Akashic Construct, and their experiences of it. The AC is a structured meditation designed specifically to enable contact with celestials, and also humans for the purposes of teaching or healing.
peacelily64
Old Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Burning sensation in my heart

Post by peacelily64 »

heya everyone.... I recieved my ac cd today.... I went through the whole cd...( curious) It very wonderful experience to say the least when I was in #3 part I did not see but felt waves of energy go though my whole body and at that piont I could not hear Georges voice I felt warming in my heart center which became warmer and tingling almost like heartburn/heavyness which has lasted for hours!!!! I feel peaceful /yet energized!!!! But for now having been through the whole 3 steps I will go slow....1 ata time to fully be in the moment... Has some of u had the warming in ur hearts??? Thanks fer listening Jane :loves
justylonging1111
Family

Post by justylonging1111 »

Hello Jane,

That sounds like a beautiful experience you had!

I have had that warming feeling, in the heart! I hope someday soon to aquire a copy of George's Akashic Construct. I wish you the best of luck in your progress. Please keep us posted! :cheers:

Love Justy :sunny:
Gai*11
Busy Bee

Post by Gai*11 »

Hello there dear Jane! Loved reading about your experience, and yes I have definately experienced that burning sensation in my heart and upper chest, and felt the waves of energy! Its a fantastic feeling.., and its Wonderful the kind of immediate feedback we get from that special energy when we just put ourselves into it a bit..., I guess the Angels are letting us know they are happy at what we are doing, and give us that special natural warming hug... :wink: :sunny:

Thanks for sharing that!

love and peace,
Gai
The neverending heart begins again forever...
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Post by Geoff »

Dear Gai,
I guess the Angels are letting us know they are happy at what we are doing, and give us that special natural warming hug...
You will find a similar story in the Bible, the only problem is nobody seems to notice it:
Luke 24:32
They asked each other, "Were not our hearts burning within us while he talked with us on the road and opened the Scriptures to us?"
In my opinion, as one who likes to have his heart burn twice a day, every day, this is actually Father's Love, brought by the Holy Spirit. And I base that opinion on what Jesus has told us about Divine Love.

love,
Geoff.
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
Gai*11
Busy Bee

Post by Gai*11 »

Luke 24:32
They asked each other, "Were not our hearts burning within us while he talked with us on the road and opened the Scriptures to us?"

In my opinion, as one who likes to have his heart burn twice a day, every day, this is actually Father's Love, brought by the Holy Spirit.
Ya know Geoff, I totally agree!!! And I felt like saying something to that effect, actually, but thought I'd go with the Angel theme..,as that happens, too, but yeah, thats a for sure, for sure on that brother, and I really Love that quote from the bible you put there..., burned my heart just reading it, just now...thanks for that! :colors:

Much much Love,
Gai
The neverending heart begins again forever...
peacelily64
Old Friend

Post by peacelily64 »

Thank you all...for confirming that what I felt was something divine ... thank u Geoff for the post I have been reading more on that site!!!! I am a Info junkie!!! Thankx for the "fix" ahahhaha :lol: love and light Jane :)