Question about "downloads"

This is a forum for those who want to share the Akashic Construct, and their experiences of it. The AC is a structured meditation designed specifically to enable contact with celestials, and also humans for the purposes of teaching or healing.
mrscbvet
Old Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Question about "downloads"

Post by mrscbvet »

We've talked before about "downloaded information" which will be useful at a later time. Is it possible for that the downloaded information will surface while one is asleep? When I woke up the other day, I had the strangest feeling. It was like I had information swirling around in my mind. They were words that I don't normally use. And it was like these words and sentences were on the tip of my tongue but I couldn't quite recall them. So it ended up being more of a feeling that had message in it. (does that make sense?) Anyway... it was all very very good. I just wish I would have tried to put it on paper while it was still fresh in my mind. So... the original question ... can downloaded information surface while one is asleep or surface just as one is awakening?
Love to you all,
Brenda 8)
Morning Light

Post by Morning Light »

Hi Brenda,
George will have to tell you about the download particulars but.... sometimes when I receive a message it comes more as a feeling that I interpret into words... sometimes I see pictures too. Either way it sounds like a very good thing :D

Love
Mo'
Identify with Love, and you are safe. Identify with Love, and you are home. Identify with Love, and find your Self.
blue nova
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by blue nova »

Hi Brenda,

Yes it can be downloaded during sleep. I'd dare even say that it happens more during sleep than while we're awake.

Who is that little fella in your pic, do I see a pug mix ? What a little cutie !
~*~* Live in Om! *~*~
.. ~Swami Rama Tirtha~
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Post by Geoff »

Dear Brenda,

Yes what you experienced could well be that.

love,
Geoff.
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
mrscbvet
Old Friend

Post by mrscbvet »

Thanks so very much for the feedback. You guys are wonderful! I'll try to write or remember better if it happens again.
Anne,
The cutie you see in the back... "Pug"??? Well that's one we didn't think of... His name is Sammy but he prefers Mighty Sampson (hehehe) We've been calling him a beaglebassetlab . The one in the front is Bones and he wants to know why he has to have his picture take with that little Sammy dog...
We love 'em all...
Thanks for asking.
Love to you all...
Brenda 8)
George
Angel in waiting

Post by George »

Brenda writes:

<<< They were words that I don't normally use. And it was like these words and sentences were on the tip of my tongue but I couldn't quite recall them. So it ended up being more of a feeling that had message in it. (does that make sense?) >>>

Some of these experiences become part of your permanent memory in about six weeks after the event. They tend to aid your intuitive ability by providing it with consciously unrealized references.

Short term memory tends to become 'relatively complete' long term memory in about six weeks. If one loses memory through gros force, for instance, the six weeks prior becomes a 'fog'.

I hope this helps....

:bigsmurf:
mrscbvet
Old Friend

Post by mrscbvet »

Yes George, thank you very much.
Love to you, Sandy, and Boyd...
Brenda 8)
George
Angel in waiting

Post by George »

Sandy and I send our love, Brenda.

Boyd's not talking today. :rambo: :meds:

Even a piece of almond cake did not do it. :shock: Crimson's are emotional creatures. :cry:
George
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Intent is ALL that counts
George
Angel in waiting

Post by George »

Back in the seventies, Brenda, I did a lot of hours with patients that had memory problems -- from the elderly to school students.

I spoke to one 16-year-old about Edgar Cayce and how he put books under his pillow to learn about their contents while he slept.

I didn't do too well at that trick, but my patient/student became a wizz at it in short time.

She came to mind for no reason during today.

I taught different memory techniques in those years.

Akashic Construct-like techniques.

Hugs.....
George
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Intent is ALL that counts
justylonging1111
Family

Post by justylonging1111 »

Hello Everyone!

George, oh, how I wish I could do some excersises for the memory. I do feel that intense pull towards remembering my dreams. I do have much difficulty with this. Well I suppose there is much I am taking with me from my dreams but I wish I were more conscious of the information.

I do remember some recurring dreams as a child. Does anyone care to share their vivid dreams??

Well do take care everyone. Nice thread!

Justy :sunny:
Gai*11
Busy Bee

Post by Gai*11 »

George says:
I spoke to one 16-year-old about Edgar Cayce and how he put books under his pillow to learn about their contents while he slept.
Well, that would certainly save me some time.., the one commodity 'it seems' there is just not enough of.., I guess we probably actually have forever.., haha, might as well not worry about it all anymore! :shock: :D :lol:

Justy says:
I do remember some recurring dreams as a child. Does anyone care to share their vivid dreams??
I'll tell ya a quickie from quite a few months back. I felt I became very aware amidst one point in my dream.., it was like I said, "oh, I'm here, show me something".., and immediately saw all these different shaped lit up ships in the sky, and spheres, too! :shock: It was a great feeling! Don't know what it meant, but it was one fine Hello!!!
I seriously need to start becoming more aware again, am missing those kind of dreams.., working on it. And thats what it takes.., working on it, from the inside out.. :D

Oh, mm-bad, so sorry, I just re read Justy, and realized you said reoccurring dreams from childhood!! I just need a little more coffee this morning.. :oops: :rabbit:

Peace and Love,
Gai
mrscbvet
Old Friend

Post by mrscbvet »

George,
That's interesting that you mention that. I must have read that somewhere (back in the 70's) because I recall trying that. History book under the pillow... trying to use something like "osmosis" ...
Hmmm... interesting...
Thank you for that. I forgot I had done that... hehehe
Hugs and smiles
Brenda 8)

and Justy....
I don't think I've ever really had "recurring" dreams. I've had only one or two dreams that stuck with me since childhood. And now my brain files dreams away so quickly that I only remember them for a little while, like a day or two... maybe less...
Love,
Brenda 8)
justylonging1111
Family

Hello Dear Gai and Dear Brenda,

Gai, Im not sure how I lost track of this thread! Theres soooo much to read. I didnt mean to tell a re-ocurring dream specifically, I only mentioned the dream I had as a child because it is basically the only dream I can ever remember. lol Your dream sounded great!

I have always marveled at other's dreams wishing I could remember my own.

Brenda, You do a lot better than I, at least you have a day or two with them!

Tc Ladies!
Love, Justy :sunny:
---------------
Mortal existence must be visualized as consisting in the intriguing and fascinating experience of the realization of the reality of the meeting of the human upreach and the divine and saving downreach.

Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hi you lovely dreamers,

I have trouble remembering most of my dreams. Although I have had a few this year that I remember as if they just happened. Makes me wonder if there was special significants to those or was my mind just in a more aware state..? I wish I had known about this then when these dreams occurred because I would have liked to have tried this to help my understanding of my dreams. George suggested that a person can take a small glass of water to bed with them and just before going to sleep drink just half of that glass and say, "With this I will find the solution. (The water) to the meaning of my dreams. Then when you wake up in the morning after checking for bugs in the glass,(Just kidding) drink the remainder and say, "I will now have the solution to the meaning of my dreams." He says to be positive about it and consider it to be a mantra because you are in alpha mode at these times.

Now if I can just remember my dreams so that I can try to find the solution...

Love,
Sandy
justylonging1111
Family

Sandy, hello!

How are you this day? You sound great! lol

George has told me about that before and I said I would try it, well I did that night, but did not follow up lol

Now, because it is mentioned again by you, I am going to give it a sincere try, because I love the idea and think it would help! :finger:

Thanks Sandy! :sunflower:

:sunny: Blessings to Everyone involved in 11:11 Progress! and Those Not Yet! :sunny:

Justy
---------------
Mortal existence must be visualized as consisting in the intriguing and fascinating experience of the realization of the reality of the meeting of the human upreach and the divine and saving downreach.

Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hi Justy!

It has been a great day here. I'm afraid it is almost over now as I write this. We took a break and drove out into the country this afternoon. I love getting out into those rolling hills and mountains! It seems more like home. I guess I will always be a country girl at heart.

I sure hope the water mantra helps Justy. I should try it myself. Look at it this way, at the very least it could help us meet our water quota for the day. :lol:

Love,
Sandy