The 11:11 Akashic Construct

This is a forum for those who want to share the Akashic Construct, and their experiences of it. The AC is a structured meditation designed specifically to enable contact with celestials, and also humans for the purposes of teaching or healing.
bravokilo
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by bravokilo »

My first experience listening to the Cd was actually very funny as well. What I first heard George saying" feel them relaxing, the muscle's in your Fard, letting go", Iam almost snorted when I head that, still a kid at heart I guess. I had to start over because It busted the mood up, I was so serious going into it.
Brian :lol: :lol:
George
Angel in waiting
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by George »

Yall got me blushing now. :shock:

:lol: :lol: :lol:
George
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Intent is ALL that counts
peacockplume
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

AC CD

Post by peacockplume »

Hello out there,,,I've been practising the CD for a couple of weeks now, and find the progress quite interesting...

right from falling asleep right through it in the beginning, then realizing it wasn't sleep, to now hearing the CD, and hearing things I hadn't heard...

Everytime I listen to it, I discover something that I hadn't heard the previous time,,,,one caught my attention today....

it was where George says, that your memory will get better....

I was thinking of looking for something this a.m., that I put away, you know, in one of those "safe" places.....

and didn't have a clue where it was, and this a.m. I thought, I wonder where that thing is, and a picture popped into my head, so I went and looked and there it was.....I didn't have to spend hrs looking through all my important papers and safe places, it was even out of sight, but there nonetheless....

so I find that an improvement in progress....

visualizing the quiet nature scene, is starting to come into view, in bits and pieces, but I find going up the hill disappears to just being at the top, I can look back at the quiet place easier than being there,

I'm discovering that I'm looking forward to making this little trip now, even just up and down the hill,,,,,,,

anyway, I just wanted to make a comment about "memory"...

peacockplume
George
Angel in waiting

Post by George »

Hello PeacockPlume.

I got an email from the US some years ago -- a lengthy email -- and at the end of it the guy wrote, "I can't find that insurance paper. I've been looking for it for weeks."

I wrote back, "I got a picture of a rather small room, a window facing west, a shelf unit on the opposite wall. Look in that metal box on the lowest shelf but one." I actually got a picture of that (tool) box!

He wrote back, "Eureka!"

The midwayer just laughed. People and their memories!

Yup! The paper was in that rusty old box ! :lol: :lol: :lol: Now... if I could only find my... :cry:

God bless....
George
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
bravokilo
New Friend

Post by bravokilo »

Iam running into the problem of if it is just my imagination playing a movie for me, or if it is actually new content that Iam experiencing. When we are visualizing someone rising up in the elevator, I could imagine Arnold Schwarzenegger (hehe) raising into my Construct but that doesnt mean that he is actually there. So i guess the question is how the heck do we know if what we are seeing is something our minds just substituting in for us or if it's 'real' :?:
Also, a great little training tool that Ive figured out is looking at your calendar and with your birthday in mind, choose some crazy year like 1752 or something, get a feel or actually see what day your day will fall on. Remember it and check it later on the web and see how accurate you were. My first try I seen either the thursday or the friday, turns out it was the friday. Iam going to chart out my success and see how it goes. Iam the kind of guy who needs to bring back some proof for my mind to really settle on it to accept it.

Happy new year everyone, be safe!
:D <------Brian before he celebrates
:lol: <-----Brian while he celebrates
:oops: :cry: <--Brian AFTER he celebrates

Love to all,
Brian
George
Angel in waiting

Post by George »

Years ago (in the seventies) Tamara Chelsey and I let our students talk about what they "saw" in the early, early, early version of the Akashic Construct. Mostly we KNEW they got some things wrong at the beginning, but we simply urged them to carry on.

The students' imagination would sooner or later "run out" and they would happily switch to the right cerebral hemisphere, and get only truth.

If I saw Arnold S. in my AC I'd just send him on his way and carry on. :lol: If Arnold had a problem, he'd tell me.

Try not to switch back to the left brain by analyzing what you see. Yes, it takes practice, but soon you'll do it during a walk in the forest -- eyes open even !

God bless....
George
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Morning Light

Post by Morning Light »

Hello All!
Just had to say that I had a great laugh over this one!
feel them relaxing, the muscle's in your Fard, letting go"
My guides have one excellent sense of humor! A few giggles here and there make communicating with them all the sweeter LUV2

Me Before New Years :rabbit:
Me during New Years :bana:

Me after New Years :mrgreen:

Party on my 11:11 Akashic Construct Family!

Oh and George.... can you find my youth :geek: I haven't seen it in ages!

All Love and the Very Best in 2007
Mo'
Last edited by Morning Light on Mon Jan 01, 2007 7:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
Identify with Love, and you are safe. Identify with Love, and you are home. Identify with Love, and find your Self.
George
Angel in waiting

Post by George »

You guys will just need to get used to my mouthful of accents.

In fact, it helps you to store specific info in 'newly appointed' cerebral neurons for a better subconscious recognition of the Akashic Construct routine.

Certain 'unusual' intonations are not registered in "regular" neuron clusters, but given new space and connections... highlighted, if you like, and more easily (1) remembered, (2) acted upon.

'Mbeep-mbeep' = the roadrunner.
'Make my day' = Clint Eastwood.
'Not the woiks!' = Silvester the cat.
George
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Morning Light

Post by Morning Light »

Ahh George!
I Love your accent! I've listened to the CD several times and I never noticed that... although I might next time :wink:

All Love to You Dear George and Sunny!
Mo'
Identify with Love, and you are safe. Identify with Love, and you are home. Identify with Love, and find your Self.
nasra1996

Post by nasra1996 »

Oh i feel guilty now commenting on your accent.... :oops: But i must say, its going to take a long time for this CD to work on me, im one of those fidgety, lacking concentration types, and believe me, i dont think anyone could ever hypnotise me...

I will try it again today a few times... How do you count backwards from what is it 1000.... :?

Ok gooday.. :)

Sarah xxxx
peacockplume

Post by peacockplume »

Dear George,
I think that's awesome, to be able to do it for a friend.

Yes, that's exactly how I saw it too, I saw the box my item was in also, including the stand it sits on and a different cover over it....

and the midwayers are having a chuckle, that's funny in itself.....yes if it was only easier to break those memory blocks, although I guess we wouldn't want to recall it all at once, so that's why we get it in dribs and drabs to begin with till it all flows into place

Iknow this is an old joke, but if you ever loose your glasses, just feel on top of your head......I always find mine there..... :cheers:

I got the chuckle about Arnold, because believe me, if you saw him come into your AC, please heal him....apparently he was skiing, into a tree and did some body damage, knee leg hip, not really sure, you know how gossip can be like,so I always wonder....anyway, just in case, at least talk to him, maybe he needs some healing.....

and lastly I really liked the "explanation"( 'newly appointed' cerebral neurons) it seems we have a lot of parts of the brain not in use, so slight expansion can't hurt, right???? I really like the side benefits, remembered and acted upon...

and don't forget, the roadrunner says Mbeep-mbeep-zap-banggggggg

much love to all and once again, a HAPPY NEW YEAR DAY TO ALL
xoxo
peacockplume
peacockplume

what's really real

Post by peacockplume »

Dear Brian,
so you must look like this :oops: today, ha ha ha, Happy New Year to you.....my turn is coming, in about 12 hrs, we'll be at a NY's revillery, and I can spell it,,,,,however it'll be a good day, rain or no....

I've been reading some of the healings that take place in a persons AC,
a little girl came in to be healed, they talked and she was given a quartz crystal to take with her, this is your higher self, in a higher dimension, meeting with her higher self, coming to get a healing, then she leaves, so how can it not be real, just in another dimension....at least that's what i get the feeling it is, personally, I haven't experienced it yet....but it is what I'm learning that sort of takes place....

so you really could see Arnold......

good luck on the charting, it'll be great for you to look back on....
George
Angel in waiting

Post by George »

Hi Morning Light,

You have eternal youth. Urantia calls us 'embryos' and She includes Herself. :happy

Sarah,

simply count until you loose track, then just relax with the voice. :thumright:

PeacockPlume,

Someone I knew visited Gorbachev when he was ill and that visit was confirmed by the 1,111. So why not "I'll be back! -- Asta la vista, baby" :lol:

God bless.....
George
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Morning Light

Post by Morning Light »

Hey George!
Thanks for that :wink: I hope to talk with Urantia one day :D

It sure is a beautiful and abundant world that she offers us.

Hugs from Me
Mo' :mrgreen:
Judy
Old Friend

Post by Judy »

Sarah,George,Sandy,
I am over here trying to stifle these giggles you guys just gave me. They are much needed giggles, sooooo, thank you. When I first got the CD I too had no clue at all at first as to what a "farrd" was! OOOOhhhh, I just cannot quit giggling. I have been sick since late Christmas night (much better now) and am still very weak and have not been online at all until now. I really needed this light humor.Thank you guys again.
Love you.....Judy.........M.
If the faith of the Most High has entered your heart, then shall you abide free from fear throughout all the days of your life. (The Urantia Book, p. 1443, par. 5)
nasra1996

Post by nasra1996 »

At your service Judy.... 8)

With Love Sarah xxx
Judy
Old Friend

Post by Judy »

Sarah,
You said:
"How do you count backwards from what is it 1000"
I count backwards from 5000 by tens by saying four ninety, four eighty, four seventy, etc. etc. etc. When I lose track I stopped attempting to go back to 5000 and start over, for me it just does not work, I just let myself go deeper. I have only been able to get all the way to zero a couple of times.
You also said:
"its going to take a long time for this CD to work on me,"
Do not count on that. The deep breaths and relaxation settle in and the point is NOT hypnosis. These excercises help to balance the two brain hemispheres. If you tell yourself that "its going to take a long time", it will, but if you go in with the attitude of gaining a closer connection to your inner spirit and to your guides, teachers, our celestials etc., your success will be more rapid. You must go in completely positive, knowing that your spiritual blossoming and purer spiritual fragrance is right there, ready to burst forth.
You will do well.
Love......Judy........M.
If the faith of the Most High has entered your heart, then shall you abide free from fear throughout all the days of your life. (The Urantia Book, p. 1443, par. 5)
aqualeaf
Family

Post by aqualeaf »

Hi All of You,

I've gotten several good chuckles from reading this thread! I just received and listened to the AC CD for the first time yesterday. I too enjoy George's relaxing voice and unusual hybrid accent. My own dominant impression is that there's a lot of French in the accent.

I am normally very thorough, observant and detail-oriented, but I'll admit, I was one of those who at first only quickly glanced at the email I received about the AC CD, thinking I'd read it in more detail later, and I overlooked the attached instructions at the time. Since I was so curious to hear each of the meditations and eager to get started when the CD arrived, I just listened to all 3 of them in a row, without remembering that there were probably directions somewhere that I should read first. :oops: (I, too, had to laugh out loud during the "Fard" part on the first meditation, by the way! :D )

I did feel slightly nervous (even though I knew it was safe) at the outset, so I asked for a guardian angel to stand on each side of me. In meditation 3, it was a bit confusing not having read the instructions first, and I had not prepared in advance yet, so I was as yet unclear about what I wished to work on first (though I began the process of pondering it at that point), so I basically said, "I'm just new here, just wanted to get a look around before I get started," and this seemed to work well enough.

I did see a fair-skinned male-looking entity with shoulder-length blonde hair, blue eyes, and a warm, yellowish feeling, glow or aura about him, as I ascended on the lift. I was not sure at first if it was a patient (my sweetheart as a young man) when I first began to see the hairline and the face, or a Celestial. Later though, as I got a better look at the entire Being, it seemed he had large wings and was wearing a robe that was sort of an iridescent white-to-very-pale-blue with a goldish glow around the edges. I too, at first, had the sensation of not being sure if it was my imagination or not. I tried to ask the Celestial's name (and thought perhaps I got Uriel, Ariel, or Azriel) but wasn't sure of that part, since this could have just come out of my memory of angel names from reading Doreen Virtue. However, I felt pretty certain that the other visual details were accurate, representing a genuine presence and not "just my imagination," since they were so clear, vivid and persistent (didn't shift or change much during the visualization). This angel simply stood there patiently the whole time without talking, while I just looked around the room, which was helpful since I wasn't prepared for a conversation yet.

It got a little scary at the point when George said, "Okay, you're on your own now," because I wasn't sure, not having read the instructions (and unable to remember if it had already been mentioned at some point during the meditation), whether or not he was coming back to walk me back out of this state, or how long it would be before he returned. So, at that point, I just said to myself, "It's okay, I can handle it. I've done self-hypnosis tapes before," and I took my time looking around and being in the presence of the angel for a while, then I said goodbye to him and walked myself back out past the shower, outside, over the hill, and back to my place in nature (which I still need to build up more too, since this was the first day I'd visualized it).

Once I got back to the nature place, I had a strange sensation of motion, of being propelled backward (or forward, I now can't remember which!) at high speed for several seconds. I haven't experienced this in meditation before, so, although it was a little scary, I just allowed it to be, and went with it. At some point I started saying out loud quietly to myself, "Okay, I'm going to return to waking consciousness at the count of 10," and counted slowly up from 1 to 10. In perfect timing, as if on cue, right at 10, George's voice came back! And I was relieved! :)

As soon as I finished the meditation, feeling positive, relaxed and energized, I went and looked back at these boards, and the email I'd received, saw the attached instructions this time, and printed them out. I'll read them in their entirety before doing this meditation again! :D And I can also see the wisdom of doing meditation #2 for a while first, to really get the details of the place in nature down, and plan more what I'm going to do before going back into the AC, so that's what I'll do next. I am really looking forward to continuing with this process!

Thanks, and Blessings,
Debbie

P.S. Speaking of Arnold S., can you believe it, he's our governer ("the governator") here in California, USA!
Geoff
Site Admin

Post by Geoff »

Dear Debbie,

Gee you did well.

love,
Geoff.
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
Petra Wilson
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Post by Petra Wilson »

Hello Debbie! Well, you sound like me: impatient for immediate results.
But from your first 'sitting' so-to-speak, I'd say you did well. The first time I listened to the CD there was a huge Angel (without wings though) smiling benevolently at me the whole time. I remember it well because he had a very fetching, colourful garment on. (And I'm not even sure if he wasn't a she) :?:

God bless, Pet XXX
gypsie

Post by gypsie »

Late again!!!!! :roll: George I have to tell you about when I first staring using AC meditation. I said to Harry (with my face twisted in frustration) "if you just give it a go, please Harry for me, we can lay on the bed" I'm in he said. Well George I have to have a crack up here after reading some of these posts (they are hysterical).
Harry layed there and said "did he say a Rose" Shut up I told him just meditate... well the next minute we couldn't stop laughing.
Then with griting jaw i said " RELAX" at the top of my voice, by this stage we were building our AL room or at least you were in the background!! . Then Harry said "do we have to get some elastic?"
Well that was me gone on that meditation, I said get out, I started again but kept seeing me playing with elastic... Never again did I ask him to join in , but at times I sit there a start cracking up about the elastic. If one thing the AC did was bring laugther into our home, he loves to drop the elastic story :cheers: at a dinner party, very funny I say. Then he told me he had downloaded a wonderful meditation off the net, he said "come on promise no elastic or rose jokes" We layed there and yep I was getting into the meditation... all of a sudden a loud voice said "you too can buy this CD from wwwsomething. :happy we no longer meditate together.
just wanted to share that elastic story with you all :stars: I've given up on Harry and meditation!!!!!
Love is an action and not a word...
Petra Wilson
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Post by Petra Wilson »

gypsie wrote:...We layed there and yep I was getting into the meditation... all of a sudden a loud voice said "you too can buy this CD from wwwsomething. :happy we no longer meditate together.
:lol: That's funny Deb.

I reread this thread again and it cheered me up so much!

I think that's nice that your husband attempted to meditate with you Deb. I would be extremely put-off with Phil next to me. And he'd only fall straight to sleep, mutter words like: "must remember two tons of pig feed and the wood!" then snore like a bunged up hippopotumus!

Feeling gooood, with relaxed foorrrd and all, hahaha!!!

Love you All, Petra XXX
gypsie

Post by gypsie »

I know it was so funny and this thread has made me laugh out loud, it's wonderful :drunken: to have a laugh again... The 'Fard' thing I didn't even mention but Harry in his 'cockney accent' had something to say about that, "What did he say luv"? shut up i said again we're meditating! :duh A friend gave me a meditation CD when I was on treatment. It said on the cover: '
HOW TO MEDITATE LIKE A TIBETIAN MONK IN 3 WEEKS' emmmm I though I'll get him with this one.
"Put the headphones on" I pleaded, please for me :roll: "OK " Harry replies. Yep Petra I could hear the snoring in the kitchen... After about an hour I woke him up and in his cockeny accent he replied " What did you Bleenin do to me that time"? I laughed for days...... Gotta love em :bomb
Love is an action and not a word...
George
Angel in waiting

Post by George »

I've decided to stop talking.

I'll just write, cos I can spell, I think. :cry:
George
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

George!
Please don't stop talking! Who will we have to make fun of then? Geoff?

Love,
Kim
And Spirit whispered, "There are no limits."

We are akin to the aspen forests, seemingly separated but in actuality, one organism.