The 11:11 Akashic Construct

This is a forum for those who want to share the Akashic Construct, and their experiences of it. The AC is a structured meditation designed specifically to enable contact with celestials, and also humans for the purposes of teaching or healing.
nasra1996
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by nasra1996 »

Sorrrryyry..... its all my fault the "Farred-gate " scandal sparked off... :oops:

One thousand apologies Mr Barnard.... :? :lol:

Now dont get me started on Geoff....hmmm...? Im thinking... :D

With Love Sarah xxx
Petra Wilson
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Post by Petra Wilson »

George wrote:I've decided to stop talking.

I'll just write, cos I can spell, I think. :cry:
:lol: :lol: :lol:
George
Angel in waiting
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by George »

: O )

:bigsmurf:
gypsie

Post by gypsie »

No never stop talking I love your CD :kiss: it's just wonderful!!!! And you have achieved something which keeps us all healthy - you brought smiles to our faces and laugther to our hearts LUV2
God Bless you George Barnard :meds: this brought much needed laugther!!!!!!!!
Geoff watch out looks like the jokes are coming your way :salut:

I promise to behave :roll: Petra, Nasra and Seeker 13 does Geoff have a tape? Hmmmm
Love Deb[/b]
Love is an action and not a word...
George
Angel in waiting

Post by George »

Yup!

Time to turn on Geoff! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hugs.....
George
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Intent is ALL that counts
gypsie

Post by gypsie »

That's so funny :colors:
George..... :kiss: PS love to my favorite girl.
Love is an action and not a word...
Nicolaco
Old Friend

Post by Nicolaco »

I recently received the cd and I love your voice George, it's very soothing. Have just done 1 & 2 at the moment, but eager to do track 3, but don't want to rush in and be disappointed because I wasn't properly prepared, so trying to be patient. Also finding a time to not be disturbed is NOT easy with my little girl running around.
I'm glad I came to this thread, because it answered my questions about the counting, I wasn't sure whether I was doing the right thing by stopping the count once I felt it was too hard to focus on it, because I was drifting so deep. It felt right to just let myself go, but this has confirmed it. Thanks!
As I mentioned it's difficult to get time to myself, so how long does the 3rd track last, so I can plan the time so I won't get disturbed?

Nicola xx
George
Angel in waiting

Post by George »

Hi there Nicola,

<<< As I mentioned it's difficult to get time to myself, so how long does the 3rd track last, so I can plan the time so I won't get disturbed? >>>

Gosh! I don't know. I don't get disturbed at all... not even by a rosella flying around the flat.

I think it's a full 30 minutes. Ask the Cherub to keep the :baby fast asleep, I suggest.

:bigsmurf:
Nicolaco
Old Friend

Post by Nicolaco »

Thanks! I did that today while she had a nap, and grabbed the time to do tracks 1 & 2, and the angels made sure she stayed asleep, and I forgot all about keeping one ear open for her, and had a really good session.

Later on when I went into the room I had done the meditation in earlier, I got a real vibe, it suddenly wasn't just an empty room anymore, it felt like it was buzzing with love and life (if you know what I mean). Bizarrely I felt like my left hand was sort of vibrating, and I got a thought in my head that maybe when I do finally enter the AC I should use my left hand for healing!!? I'm right handed incidentally. Oo-er!

I feel ridiculously happy today, have been singing and dancing around the house with Lily, I can only think its the doing the cd that's made me that way. I can't wait to do track 3, maybe I wont wait too long, as I kinda feel ready already. Hee hee,

Nicola xx
Nicolaco
Old Friend

Post by Nicolaco »

Oh they definately want me to do it. I just looked at the home page of the forum, and my eyes were instantly drawn to the number of views for the post 'more than a silent hint, just go do it' and it had 1111 views!!!! It really felt like they were speaking to me. Just 'go do' that 3rd track and get into the library, we're waiting!! Ha ha!
Petra Wilson
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Post by Petra Wilson »

gypsie wrote:
Petra, Nasra and Seeker 13 does Geoff have a tape? Hmmmm
Not to my knowledge, but he has a great website: http://www.new-birth.net
Anyhow, you can't take the mick out of Geoff, and I wouldn't dare! hahaha! (Apparently he's dead good-looking!)
nasra1996

Post by nasra1996 »

Hello

Petra:
Anyhow, you can't take the mick out of Geoff, and I wouldn't dare! hahaha! (Apparently he's dead good-looking!)
Who told you that ....? Himself :roll: .... no im thinking up some insult as i type, watch this space... :lol:

I tried the AC in the late afternoon, with my girls... :roll: I had no other choice, im never alone... but we could not relax because my youngest kept shouting, So my eldest daughter kept pausing the CD, everytime she pressed pause the CD stopped on an 11, the first one... 5:55, then 6:11, 6:55 and so on.... We all fell asleep, i was flat out for hours Lol, i couldnt get up off the couch for anything... I will try it again, on my own next time, when ive had a good 12 hours sleep first...

with Love

Sarah xxx
Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

I pictured Geoff to look like Frank from the home decorating show 'Trading Spaces'. Sorry, Geoff I didn't mean to sic the girls on you. Just sensed you could use a little levity about now. Don't know why!

Love,
Kim
And Spirit whispered, "There are no limits."

We are akin to the aspen forests, seemingly separated but in actuality, one organism.
Irit
Family

Post by Irit »

So Geoff, us girls want to know what you really look like.

Is Petra right?

Irene
"When the Student is ready, the Teacher will appear"
aqualeaf
Family

Post by aqualeaf »

Hi Everyone,

What an entertaining and fun-loving bunch you all are! I can hardly wait to see what you're all going to say next! :D

Thanks, Geoff and Petra, for your encouragement. :) And thanks, George, for a really well-done program. :) I'm continuing for now to listen to meditation #2 daily - I've listened to it about 4 times now, and it is very effective, and is beginning to work better and better each time, as the meditation suggests that it will.

Petra, I'm afraid you're right - I'm always wanting to be further along than I am, which, I suspect, is actually just another form of resistance to the process, so I'm working on quieting that ego voice, and just being happy in the Now with everything as it is, and letting everything evolve organically at it's own pace. :)

Nicola, sounds like you're making good progress! :)

Blessings to all of you,
Debbie
LuFe
New Friend

Post by LuFe »

I would really like to buy the Cd but that would be like quite really hard for a minior without credit card living in Mexico Image
I feel like in standstill, i been trying stillness and some meditation but i havent gotten any progress, and the other day i had one of the most lucid dreams i ever had and the message was quite very straight i need to learn how to meditate.
But the thing its that i really dont know what or how should i do it.Image Can you help me with an advice or something?
I want to be able to make contact with celestials.
George
Angel in waiting

Post by George »

Hi there LuFe,

Someone has paid for your Akashic Construct disc.

If you pm me with your name and address, we'll put it in the mail for you. :)

God bless...
George
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Intent is ALL that counts
LuFe
New Friend

Post by LuFe »

George wrote:Hi there LuFe,

Someone has paid for your Akashic Construct disc.

If you pm me with your name and address, we'll put it in the mail for you. :)

God bless...
woow for real?
I wasn't expecting that Image .
Thank you so much.
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hi Everybody :hithere

First of all Debbie I just love your new avatar! You look so bright and radiant!
You wrote:
Petra, I'm afraid you're right - I'm always wanting to be further along than I am, which, I suspect, is actually just another form of resistance to the process, so I'm working on quieting that ego voice, and just being happy in the Now with everything as it is, and letting everything evolve organically at it's own pace.
I know exactly what you mean because that is me all over! The grass is always greener in someone else's post and experience!. :alien: :lol: ... Awe...we'll all get to where we want to be in our own time and at our own pace. We just gotta remember to relax and go with the flow.

Dear Nicola, your joy is contagious! I feel like singing and dancing myself! Thank you for that! :cheers:

Love,
Sandy
aqualeaf
Family

Post by aqualeaf »

Hi Friends! :hithere

LuFe, it sounds like the Invisibles are helping you! I'm so glad you are getting the AC meditation CD and can follow your divine guidance about meditatng! That's wonderful! :cheers:

Sandy, thanks for the kind comments about my avatar! I didn't get a notice that there had been new posts on this thread until just this morning! :shock: You're exactly right about each person getting there in our own time and at our own pace, each on individual paths with their own little twists, turns, and sometimes detours! It's comforting to keep that in mind.

Speaking of detours, it's funny, I was doing pretty well at doing the AC meditation for a few weeks, then I somehow got out of the habit and haven't restarted it again for the past three months or so! :oops: I keep thinking about starting again, but evidently I'm still working through resistance to it at well. :roll: Recently, that message from Midwayer Mathew, "Acknowledge Us," hit home for me, where he said, "It is so easy for a routine to be disrupted. It is so easy for other duties to take you away from regular stillness ...," and in that same message, also indicated also that they understand this tendency in us and are here to help us with it. A kind message of understanding as well as a gentle reminder, I found that helpful and comforting. :D

As I've said on other threads, I was also comforted by the part of that message where Mathew said "“For those who have doubts, their appearance on the 11:11 list, their appearance on the 11:11 message board, heralds a time when they instantly become part of the family, and they can take it for granted that when they spot our usual time prompts, it is in fact one of us, one of the nine that have worked with me for so long, or myself, who is prompting you." After reading that, and that other one from Mathew about rearranging the sea urchin skeleton, I've had a noticeable increase in x:33 prompts in particular, as if to serve as additional confirmation of these messages. In fact, as I'm writing this, I even notice that on George's post above, he's currently at 5333 posts! Gotta love that! :colors:

Love and Blessings to Everyone,
Debbie
George
Angel in waiting

Post by George »

Hi aqualeaf

For a Midwayer coming from another planet, Mathew, he knows us really well.

On his world they knew a lot more about the pending adjudication of the Lucifer rebellion and it was THEIR idea to come help us, long before Michael's mandates about the Correcting Time of all wayward planets was known and allowed them to put their Paradise ascend on hold.

Mathew's less than 3' tall, unlike our home-grown 6'+ crowd, but he's ALL Midwayer.

Hugs.....
me.
Last edited by George on Mon Apr 23, 2007 4:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
LuFe
New Friend

Post by LuFe »

George wrote:Hi aqualeaf

For a Midwayer coming from another planet, Mathew, he knows us really well.

On his world they knew a lot more about the pending adjudication of the Lucifer rebellion and it was THEIR idea to come help us, long before Michael's mandates about the Correcting Time of all wayward planets was known and allowed them to put their Paradise ascend on hold.

Mathew's less than 3' tall, unlike our home-grown 6'+ crowd, but he ALL Midwayer.

Hugs.....
me.
Another Planet? Lucifer rebellion? Image
How can i know more about that?
George
Angel in waiting

Post by George »

Hi LuFe,

www.urantia.org/papers/paper53.html and

www.truthbook.com/UrantiaBook/U49.htm is a start.

God bless....
George.
peacockplume
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Being Tardy

Post by peacockplume »

Hello everyone,
I have been remiss lately, well for a long time, in coming to the board.....guess I could come up with alot of excuses, but they'd just be the normal ones, busy, busy, busy, but not all of the truth.....and I didn't even write George about my feelings, I just thought I'd wade my way through it, and in time I'd feel differently.....

I had an AC experience which I wrote to George about it, and he posted it on the AC board, which was ok, it was me that had the problem with the responses....I still can't explain how it really made me feel, and I can't seem to get over the hump, especially since I haven't been able to meditate properly since.... so I know it's just something I have to work with and through....

and mind you, there was nothing negative in the replies,,,
but it made me feel,,,,,,,awkward,,,,not deserving,,,,,not ready,,,even though there was encouragement from George.....

I should go back to it and internally "deal with it" so I can move on....

I also found that the 11:11 msgs that come daily from List Op, seemed to keep me more connected....

it would be just at the time I'd be wrestling with something, and a msg would come through, that would gently put me on track, or answer questions that I had, so for this time past, that's what I've been doing....

Keeping connected, just not talking.....I guess I should change that, if everyone did that, we'd have no board.....

Today I received a msg from someome, 'checking up on me' (and thank you again),,,

and it prompted me to come to the board, and I read every msg here....
Geez, and couldn't I just kick myself,

there is so much affirmation, just reading others posts, that I realized, wow, I'm not alone going through these ups and downs, in's and outs...

and especially the reminder of MM's msg from aqualeaf....

it would have helped me to keep in touch, even though I got great help from the List op msgs, might have reminded me alot sooner, that we all slip out of good habits....

love to you all
peacockplume

pp
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Post by Geoff »

Dear pp,

Good to have you back.

love,
Geoff.