The 11:11 Akashic Construct

This is a forum for those who want to share the Akashic Construct, and their experiences of it. The AC is a structured meditation designed specifically to enable contact with celestials, and also humans for the purposes of teaching or healing.
George
Angel in waiting
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Re: Akashic Construct Instructions... updated.

Post by George »

Hi Kenz,

Don't thank me. Thank all those who are making a success of the Akashic Construct.

Those who are making the greatest forward strides are those who are "throwing out" their accumulated belief principles.

Consider.

God bless...
George.
alex0388
New Friend

Re: The 11:11 Akashic Construct

Post by alex0388 »

Hello everyone,

I came across this website about 1 year ago. I signed up to the mailing list and have been reading the 11:11 Progress List emails that are sent out weekly, which I must say are amazing and always seem to brighten up my day. I also bought the online Akashic Construct audio files, and have been reluctant to fully start. I'm not sure why, maybe I'm scared, or maybe I feel like I'll fail at it. I have listened to the first track several times through the span of a few months, and tonight I put on track 2. This is the first time I actually felt that "sinking feeling" mentioned earlier, and was actually able to keep it!! Everytime I've felt this in the past, it has been very short-lived, as I would quickly snap out of it. So I just wanted to say THANK YOU!! I have faith that in another few months of practicing these exercises daily, I will be able to reach the deeper state of Theta.

Alexandra
Petra Wilson
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Post by Petra Wilson »

Hello and welcome to the 11:11 message board Alexandra. It's good to take it
slowly as opposed to how I did it, :oops:
I'm glad the CD is helping with your meditations. Keep us posted, won't you?

Love, Petra
ॐ LOVE Petra
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hello and welcome Alexandra,
Yep, Taking it slow and easy as Petra suggested is the best way with no expectations as to what should or will happen. It is often different for each person and with patience, daily dedication and pure enjoyment your journey will progress just as it is meant to. This is something that we can look forward to, like an outing with dear friends which in many ways is very much the truth.
I'm thrilled to hear of your progress in the second exercise. Can't wait to hear more so please keep sharing. :)
Love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
alex0388
New Friend

Post by alex0388 »

Thank you so much. You are all so kind!! I will definitely keep you posted :)
butchir
Busy Bee

Post by butchir »

Hi

Just started my AC journey. On Track 1 and have an idea of what it should look like but can't seem to get a good picture in my mind of it, is that to be expected? Am I looking for too much?

Been reading about it all and trying to be patient, just concerned that I am not switching off enough?

The 1st night I tried it I really felt like I was gloating, then I have tried it in mornings so it helps me feel fresh for day ahead but don't feel like I am relaxing enough in the mornings?

I do feel more relaxed than before, I sleep better at night and feel more alert at work.

Thanks
Ian
George
Angel in waiting

Post by George »

It's early days Ian.

And you are working on your meditation-visualization practice, and with practice you will become more proficient at organizing your pleasant scene in nature as well as your Akashic workshop. It takes time.

What you may not clearly recognize, however, is that which you see, you do not see with your eyes. You see it with your soul, or as the Midwayers call it, the mid mind. So, it needs practice, and as well as that there is another factor: when you are in meditation you are never alone.

So the clarity of what you see also depends on the other. The other could be your Thought Adjuster, or it could be a Midwayer.

Whichever, both are capable of making the images that you see much clearer, and this depends entirely upon the importance of the nead between you to clearly communicate.

Hope this helps.
God bless...
George
butchir
Busy Bee

Post by butchir »

Thanks George

Will take that on board. I try visualising my rose flowers but they are black or blue, my mind keeps saying that's wrong roses are red.

I keep trying to project the image I have in my head but can't see it, like I am looking to see a photograph of what I want it to look like.

Ian
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hello Butchir,
I smiled when I read your last reply because you reminded me of myself. Years ago when I first began a job at a preschool and on our first painting day I was appalled to see the children making their tree trunks and leaves all kinds of unrealistic colors. Not only that, they were squashing... yes squashing the brush tips into the paper and horribly mutilating the brush fibers! :shock: :lol: As I began suggesting "appropriate colors" my wonderful boss and Teacher gently reminded me that in the process of painting our imaginations can go wild and we can express ourselves in so many different ways and colors.
Well I sort of see the same thing again now ..even though you haven't squashed any brush tips. (Thank goodness! :D ) But you are projecting what you think you should be seeing instead of accepting what you are seeing. Simply allow what you see to exist in this special place in your mind, knowing there is a perfectly good reason within why your roses are blue and black. (Actually the prettiest rose I have ever seen was a "blueish" rose, my first rose bush so many years ago which I promptly and accidentally killed the first severe winter. :( (forgot to mulch around it heavily...sigh...

You are doing very well... no worries... just a few more days with the rose bush and you can move on to the second exercise which, I might add, is one of my favorites. If I am remembering rightly though I got so relaxed at first that I fell promptly asleep. (many of us do that) :mrgreen:
Love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
purpletaurus55
New Friend

Post by purpletaurus55 »

George....

What exactly are your 'endevours' ......

Your picture looks familiar, I think you commented on my posts back in 2008...

I have a recent thread, please have a look. I feel like you are of some significance for some reason ???
PurpleTaurus
George
Angel in waiting

Post by George »

I feel like you are of some significance for some reason ???
Couldn't possibly be significant. Nah! Not significant at all.

You would be significant. Very Significant.

:bigsmurf:
purpletaurus55
New Friend

Post by purpletaurus55 »

LOL George.....

No, you stick out to me for some reason....

Anyways, what is your purpose of interacting on this website? 8)

Do you know any of the answers to the questions I posted? ..........
PurpleTaurus
Amigoo
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by Amigoo »

:sunflower: Re: http://www.bbc.com/news/science-environment-26925271

"It falls into line with evidence that focus of expertise really does change the brain. The brain is incredibly flexible in response to training and there are huge individual differences that we are only beginning to tap into."

:idea: Quality, intensity and longevity of focus are probably complementary to this training.
"No pain - no gain" (minimal effort - minimal success) ... supporting/nurturing environment helps. 8)

So, how does this relate to the Akashic Construct? :scratch:

I'm now persuaded that physical changes occur in the brain after continuing and dedicated effort
... and perhaps why 'contact ability' requires many weeks of effort. :!:

Rod
George
Angel in waiting

Post by George »

That article is not exactly news, great picture, tho. :)

I know I had help from 3 main sources.
Doing much of the artwork for the printing company I founded, first of all.
Secondly, teaching many people the fore-runner of the Akashic Construct.
Last of all, treating my hypnotherapy patients whilst under hypnosis myself.

In the grand scheme of things, all that was pre-known, and 'the universe' responded.

Cheers y'all.
:bigsmurf:
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hi Rod,
So, how does this relate to the Akashic Construct? :scratch:

"It falls into line with evidence that focus of expertise really does change the brain. The brain is incredibly flexible in response to training and there are huge individual differences that we are only beginning to tap into."
A year before I came here I was trying to meditate...but it was scattered and days and sometimes a week would pass before I meditated again. I made only a little spiritual headway. When I came to the board and began using the Akashic Construct CD I put in the extra dedication and effort. Every day I listened and meditated, so that in just a few weeks I had far surpassed my previous lax effort and much more progress occurred. So I think there is a great deal to this... training the brain...if nothing else training the brain to be still for a time.
I believe we all have spiritual abilities... but perhaps a little or a lot of effort may be required for most of us who are not innately endowed as "some" ( :bigsmurf: ) seem to be.

XX Sandy
Wenebojo
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Post by Wenebojo »

I recently purchased this c.d. The meditations on it I'm familiar with. But I will say after listening to the construct, at first my ego or monkey mind said, " is that it?" Although since that first listening I feel very aware of various spirits coming and going around me. Just as an example everywhere we go we hear noises of the world, be it people talking at work, someones radio playing or even the sound of the air conditioner in the background. But when spirit enters the room all the worldly sounds get turned off, as if someone turned the volume nob down of life. And I feel their presence. So far that's it. I just wanted to share that. Thank you George.
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Thanks for sharing Wenebojo. :D How long did it take the cd to get there? I keep hoping that as more flights are opening up the mail will move a little faster from one end of the earth to the other. It took well over a month last year in the middle of the Covid epidemic.

xxSandy
Wenebojo
New Friend

Post by Wenebojo »

Sandy, in reply to your inquiry. I want say it only took a week or so before the c.d arrived.
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Well that's good, Wenebojo. Things are slowly improving.

You know, in thinking back, I think the cd had a similar effect on me and helped me to sense the presence of celestials when I first began using it.

xxSandy
Wenebojo
New Friend

Post by Wenebojo »

I hope you are enjoying the best of Wenebojo in the poetry section on this forum ? There a couple few more gems I can share of my work with my previous group. I think of myself kind of like a modern day psalmist.
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

I hope you are enjoying the best of Wenebojo in the poetry section on this forum ? There a couple few more gems I can share of my work with my previous group. I think of myself kind of like a modern day psalmist.
I am dear man... In fact, I just mentioned something to you on one of them. :sunflower:

Thank you!
Sandy
Dalarjon
New Friend

Post by Dalarjon »

I would like to have a copy of this, is it still availble?
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hi Dalarjon,

The AC CD will hopefully be available again within a few months. Right now all the new copies are on the high seas being shipped to the United States along with the rest of my belongings. (I have just moved from Australia to the USas of last Tuesday. ) If I can find a spare copy in my suitcases I will let you know, but I believe I recently gave away the best of my personal two copies. The one I have been using is pretty worn as I have used it for nearly a decade. I would like to have it available in other forms that in the tech age are easier to use as well. :finger:
I'll let you know when they arrive. :)

xxSandy
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

Dalarjon, this post escaped me. A warm welcome to the MB.
Fear grips when Love falls short of Infinity