The 11:11 Akashic Construct

This is a forum for those who want to share the Akashic Construct, and their experiences of it. The AC is a structured meditation designed specifically to enable contact with celestials, and also humans for the purposes of teaching or healing.
George
Angel in waiting
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

The 11:11 Akashic Construct

Post by George »

“The 11:11 Akashic Construct”
A Guided Meditation CD with Instructions regarding Its Use.

The Akashic Construct or “AC” as taught by George Mathieu Barnard since 1972,
first available on magnetic tape, it is now on a very affordable CD.

This guided meditation tool teaches you to lower the metabolism of brain and mind in order to make contact
with your Celestial Teachers – Your Guides, the 1,111 Secondary Midwayers, and their Superiors.

Buy this CD from us here: The 11:11 AC

Your purchase of this unique tool will assist the 11:11 Progress Group with its many endeavors.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Akashic Construct Instructions . . . updated

THE RELAXATION, DEEP ALPHA
& AKASHIC CONSTRUCT PROGRAM

http://www.1111AkashicConstruct.com

The CD you have received is the inspiration of George Mathieu Barnard, a long-time practicing therapist from Australia. For nearly 40 years George worked with “invisible” beings, which he referred to as the “Eleven-Eleven Creatures of the Temporal Half-way Realm.” In his work with these entities, George performed many rescues and healings while “out of his body.” George did not know who these beings were, he only “followed directions” from his Half-way Friends, and the “rescues” were performed. Many were remarkable life-saving events, some were “remote healings” and others were therapy sessions that dramatically turned suicidal patients completely around, and into productive citizens within their communities.

It was during these “rescue efforts” that George utilized the Deep Alpha exercise that he is now teaching on this CD. It is in the space that George calls the “Akashic Library” that he is allowed the freedom to “leave his physical surroundings” and literally go anywhere he was needed to perform whatever task the Half-way Realm Creatures had scheduled for him. The concepts are not “new” but are the accumulation of many established methods added to his personal experiences of many years.

Your mind/brain has 4 basic metabolic levels of operation: Beta-Alpha-Theta-Delta.

Beta is the “conscious” level, and it functions between 21 and 14 cycles per second. Alpha is the “subconscious” level, and it “ticks over” at between 14 and 7 cycles per second. Theta is the “unconscious” level, working at between 7 and 3 1/2 cycles per second. And Delta is your “super-conscious” level, and it functions between 3 1/2 and 1/4 cycles per second.

Your decision making process goes on in the Beta level. Bodily functions (like breathing) happen in the Theta level (requiring no conscious participation). Delta is the level of “Higher Thought”... universe messages and communication happens there. Alpha is your Truth level.

Your subconscious -- your Alpha level -- seeks only the truth. It does not rationalize situations. It is “truth sensitive” in that it intuitively knows what is right or truth, not necessarily in a moral sense but in the judicial sense, as in; is this Just, is this Fair, is this Love?

By lowering your Alpha level -- the level at which you can exercise the greatest amount of control -- you also automatically lower the other three levels.

Consequently, a lower metabolic Beta level will allow you to make better “forebrain” decisions. A lower Theta level will give you a better functioning of your entire physiology. A lower Delta level “prevents interference” with the “universe messages” brought into the Delta level.

And so, just by lowering your Alpha level, you allow “universe” information to “bubble up,” and all the way up to the Beta level in a “clearer” (unpolluted) fashion; with less distortion. This process is therefore designed to allow you to use your Full Consciousness.

The Exercises

# 1 - Relaxation Exercise

This is the first step in learning how to allow yourself to relax to a point where you can lower your Alpha level. Think of it as a “guided” Meditation or Stillness exercise. You'll need a comfortable place to either sit or lay where you will not be in direct sunlight or be interrupted. The exercise will help take you down to that desired metabolic level. You may want to practice with this exercise for about a week, daily, just to “get the feel.”

#2 - Deep Alpha Exercise

This is an exercise in reaching that Deep Alpha state where you are completely relaxed. This is the exercise you will need to master in order to effectively receive those messages that come from your super-consciousness -- your inner, higher mind and source. You will eventually become so adept at this routine that you can perform it on your feet, in the midst of daily activities. You will be able to be calm, clear thinking, and be able to perform at a much more effective level during any situation.

You will also want to practice this exercise for about a week, daily, until you are comfortable with moving on to Exercise #3; your Construct.

#3 - The Construct

This will be the exercise you will be using primarily from this point on. There will come a time when you will be able to go down into your Akashic Library on your own, but it will be worth your while to occasionally revisit this guided session as a reminder of things you may have forgotten and to remind you of your own growth.

Before listening to your CD, please read the following:

Constructing Your Pleasant Scene in Nature

In the exercises you'll find on this CD you will be practicing the skill of “lowering” your Alpha level. This takes a number of “practice runs” as you adapt to the “counting down” and allowing yourself to go into a more self-hypnotic state. This is very similar to many meditation practices that you may have already attempted where you concentrate on your breathing or in putting your conscious brain into “neutral.”

Your “Pleasant Scene in Nature” is a place for you to find comfort and security with nothing being able to bother you or interrupt you. This Quite Place is your refuge. Design it, as you will, creating the most peaceful and familiar surroundings you can imagine. You may find this self-creation to be a space that you cherish -- a place to go, to just relax and refresh your energies.

To create your Pleasant Scene in Nature:

Visualize the most comfortable and serene place you can imagine. The concept of this being a scene in Nature is obvious; Nature usually provides the seclusion and peacefulness that you're seeking in this special space. Of course you may imagine another type of scene that provides such an environment. The idea is for you to create that place. This is where you take that first step in assuring you have all the elements that give you a sense of confidence. You “construct” it, using those elements that work for you.

Your Pleasant Scene in Nature is where you reach a level of relaxation that many people reach during effective meditation, stillness and centering. In this scenario you can move down to the Akashic Library level; which is an Active and Participatory space where you can become pro¬active in the co-creative process at a higher level than you may have ever imagined.

From your Pleasant Scene in Nature you will “construct” a pathway that leads up a slight hill. You will be walking up this knoll and then down again toward your Akashic Library. The little hill should be high enough so that when you are at the top, you can look back at your Pleasant Scene in Nature, and as you go down the other side, you lose sight of your Pleasant Scene.

But always remember that your Pleasant Scene in Nature is a safe haven; a gateway to the Akashic Library level yet a wonderful place to visit and dwell at any time to relieve stress, get grounded and get re-energized.

Constructing The “Construct”
Your Akashic Library & Workroom

This is yet another place, or space, that you Construct; you visualize it; you build it from scratch.
Last edited by George on Tue Oct 06, 2009 1:06 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Sandysmiles111
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by Sandysmiles111 »

Well, I never received any printed instructions....so I very much appreciate the sticky!
Thankyou George!

PS What I am noticing lately, and unfortunately Im still dozing off during the tape (but I havent done it in a chair yet) is that I can go to a quiet place within and almost leave my physical body. I feel somewhat outside myself. To the point that my stomach sinks, like on a ferris wheel, make sense at all?
xo
George
Angel in waiting

Post by George »

Sandysmiles111 wrote:

<<< Well, I never received any printed instructions....so I very much appreciate the sticky! >>>

I don't understand. I've made it so that acknowledgment cannot go out unless the instructions are attached.

Maybe your ISP stripped the attachment? Could be.

Maybe you have a little fear of the AC yet. Our society promotes much fear.... sadly. But the AC is safe, and used all over the universes.

Hugs....
George
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Intent is ALL that counts
Judy
Old Friend

Post by Judy »

Sandysmiles111

I am sooo glad that George made this instruction sticky. The instructions are so important. They are good to review periodicaly as well, at least I think so. When I first used the CD I did follow the instructions. The sinking "ferris wheel" sort of feeling I am familiar with. I figured I was just going deeper within, except for me, I felt like I was sinking in AND expanding, all at the same time! The first time it happened I was so shocked I snapped right out of it with a bang, literaly, a bang. I look for all of those things now.
Love-Judy..........M.
If the faith of the Most High has entered your heart, then shall you abide free from fear throughout all the days of your life. (The Urantia Book, p. 1443, par. 5)
George
Angel in waiting

Post by George »

the thing that REALLY worked well for me was going down those twelve steps, but not anymore.

I now try to remain in that deep state of mind during most of my day, and it pays off handsomely.

Hugs....

George.
blue nova

Post by blue nova »

I now try to remain in that deep state of mind during most of my day, and it pays off handsomely.

It certainly does George.....In ways that I had forgotten were possible.... :wink:
~*~* Live in Om! *~*~
.. ~Swami Rama Tirtha~
George
Angel in waiting

Post by George »

:lol:

Yup! All kinds of bits of info 'wander in on fresh air' all day and night.

I like it.

Hugs.....

:bigsmurf:
Morning Light

Post by Morning Light »

Dear SandySmiles,
I had the same sensation... and likened it to an elevator. I truly believe it is a 'sortof' OBE.... very normal and natural... nothing to worry about. I think this is a great bonus for the AC cd.
Hugs
Mo'
Identify with Love, and you are safe. Identify with Love, and you are home. Identify with Love, and find your Self.
Sandysmiles111
New Friend

Post by Sandysmiles111 »

Hey All:

Thanks for all the replys. What I cant seem to get past is the blackness that I seem to be stuck in. Prior to the cd I would get flashes of faces, symbols, scenery, you name it....now just that sinkin feelin and then nuttin. I figure Im on some kind of a plateau here. All suggestions are welcome. Also, it could be that I am missin my mom something terrible. It is coming up to a year since Ive seen her, in the flesh. She comes to me in dreams, and I know that she is with me often. Even when I dont remember dreaming about her I wake up feelin like I have been with her. Hard to explain. Anyway, once again thanks for all the warmth on this site. You guys are fabulous :lol:
George
Angel in waiting

Post by George »

Hi Sandysmiles111,

<<< Also, it could be that I am missin my mom something terrible. It is coming up to a year since Ive seen her, in the flesh. >>>

Those are circumstances, I know. They are rightly or wrongly classed as self-sabotage, but I'm more inclined to think you are drifting right through Alpha into a deeper level... Theta.

Are you experiencing REM? No, not the musicians. :)

Hugs....
George.
Morning Light

Post by Morning Light »

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Oh George!
You are great! I Love that band! Wish I was experiencing them about now :mrgreen:

Luv
Mo'
Identify with Love, and you are safe. Identify with Love, and you are home. Identify with Love, and find your Self.
Morning Light

Post by Morning Light »

Dearest Sandy,
I have been down a bit lately too. I'll be sending some warm hugs and sunshine your way :sunny:

Bright Blessings to Ya!
Mo'
George
Angel in waiting

Post by George »

"Losing My Religion" -- one of their best.

I said too much.
Haven't said enough.

:thumleft: :thumright:

Going shopping. Nothing left in the house, other than birdseed. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
George
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sandysmiles111
New Friend

Post by Sandysmiles111 »

Ok...now im assuming (and ya know what they say about that :) ) that REM is something tha happens just before deep sleep. Rapid Eye Movement. George, how the hec would I know that.....I cant ever recall being "aware of REM". Maybe Im slow.
xo
George
Angel in waiting

Post by George »

Hi Sandysmiles111,

REM is easy to produce. Close your eyes facing a wall, and then make like you are (still with eyelids closed) looking up at the curtain rail.

Kids know how to do that when you ask them a question that tests their memory... they often look up at the ceiling, as if the answer is written there.

They actually trigger Alpha to better remember, and often the answer does come, tho not from the ceiling.

I theorize that 'people rolling their eyes about something controversial' actually originated from that -- their producing the Alpha trigger.

Anyway, yes, practice the lifting of the eyes by about 22 degrees behind closed eyelids... to get the feel of it. That is Alpha. It's not really all that deep or difficult.

Hugs....
Last edited by George on Thu Aug 10, 2006 1:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
George
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
blue nova

Post by blue nova »

Aha !!!!!! I understand now why I look in an upward direction while in stillness/meditation...I seem to "tune in" better too when I look upwards. Thanks George .

Sandysmiles...sounds like you're doing just fine ! I've been concentrating on the #2 exercise lately....that's my fav :wink: One major thing I had to learn is don't rush.
~*~* Live in Om! *~*~
.. ~Swami Rama Tirtha~
George
Angel in waiting

Post by George »

Blue Nova writes:

<<< Aha !!!!!! I understand now why I look in an upward direction while in stillness/meditation...I seem to "tune in" better too when I look upwards. Thanks George . >>>

Kids go through a period. The littlest of them all don't come out of Alpha. We push them up into Beta by critique, threats, and a whole lot more.... our horrible ways of bringing up kids...

But for a period of years they will return to Alpha by "looking at the ceiling". To use the AC well... become like children....

Grounded, prayerful, persistent, optimistic, grateful about life, and it happens.

God bless.....
George
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
blue nova

Post by blue nova »

Incredible...Thank you for the verifications George...... :wink:
~*~* Live in Om! *~*~
.. ~Swami Rama Tirtha~
Morning Light

Post by Morning Light »

Hi George!
Yep "Losing my Religion" is what got me listening to that band :wink:

Blue Nova,
Isn't it funny how we just naturally do these things.... and then we learn there actually is a scientific reason for it :D

Sandy,
It sounds like you are doing great!

Hugs all around Mo!
George
Angel in waiting

Post by George »

First time I heard it on TV...

<<< Yep "Losing my Religion" is what got me listening to that band >>>

... I came out of the den real quick, and someone said, "what d'ye reckon, Dad?"

I said, "The composer is an Enlightened One."

Maybe now I've said too much, or I haven't said enough. :wink:

Morning Light

Post by Morning Light »

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Maybe now I've said too much, or I haven't said enough. :wink:
I saw them in SLC and they were awesome! I definitely got the 'enlightened vibe'.

Keep on saying it George! The sooner we can come together as a people, setting aside our differences, the better :D

Hugs
Mo'
George
Angel in waiting

Post by George »

You know, Morning Light, I've been looking for that CD, but no luck so far.

It is THAT song from REM that changes my brain/mind metabolism like no other.

It beats walking the fire in a reggae trance 8) just kidding.

Hugs....
George
Angel in waiting

Post by George »

BTW. That is a lovely owl!

blue nova

Post by blue nova »

"The composer is an Enlightened One."

I have thought that about him too George..many times... :wink:
~*~* Live in Om! *~*~
.. ~Swami Rama Tirtha~
Morning Light

Post by Morning Light »

Hah!
I've danced to that song soo many times! It would be a good one to prepare me for the 'hot coals' :mrgreen:

I've got it around here somewhere... I think I'll give it a listen today!

You might be able to find it in the 'used section' of a music store for a good price :wink: I'm sure Amazon would be happy to sell you one :lol:

That's me in the corner, that's me in the spot light, losing my Religion 8)

Oh and Yeah! He was a perty Cool Owl... FREE at last!!!!!!!!!
Hugs All Around
Mo'