My Second Healing Patient - 28/09/2021

This is a forum for those who want to share the Akashic Construct, and their experiences of it. The AC is a structured meditation designed specifically to enable contact with celestials, and also humans for the purposes of teaching or healing.
Vu Nguyen
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

My Second Healing Patient - 28/09/2021

Post by Vu Nguyen »

Greetings All,

I wanted to share a second healing experience. P.S. This is all new to me so it's incredibly profound - I hope you don't mind me sharing!

In this morning's session an elderly man came to me as a patient. [My expectation for this meditation session was for a celestial but none appeared, unlike my first healing patient who, unsuspectingly, appeared alongside a celestial.] This elderly man's name was Gavin. He was looking quite dapper I must say!--in his nice brown suit and he also had a nice-looking wooden walking cane. I said "What can I help you with today?" and was then made aware of his ailments which was a severely bulged disk in his lower back and arthritis. The bulging disk was quite obvious, visually. I proceeded to take his hand and led him up onto the stage where the table was, and as he was a bit shorter, I provided him with a stepping stool so that he could comfortably and and safely get onto the table. :) To help him with his bulging disk, I found/manifested a tool/device (it's hard to describe but I will do my best) that has a piston-like action, moving up and down, and at high pressure will help 'jolt' his back into position upon making contact with the area. And for the arthritis, I was sifting through the medicine cabinet, found some Curcumin (i.e. concentrated turmeric) capsule which was about x1000 stronger than your standard supplemental dose. I got him to flip onto his stomach so that I could place the device with it's 3-prong support on his back where the bulging disk was. And with the activation of the device, the piston rod moved down swiftly and at high pressure and 'pushed' his bulging disk back into place [I'm not even sure if that's how bulging disk works to be honest but I was accepting everything happening as it was...] Once done, I got him to turn back on his back and gave him the x1000 strength curcumin capsule with a glass of water. Then as he was lying down I used my 'hand of light', scanning and healing his body over, paying specific attention to where the disk was previously bulging from, and when I was doing this, I could see through him to where his spine and problem disc was and could see the connective tissues around his spine beginning to form, interlacing with each other and strengthening the previously injured area. After I had finish, he sprung off the table like a completely different person that initially came in. I walked him to the elevator to send him off. And only later did I realise that he had forgotten his cane/walking stick. Or perhaps it was because he didn't need it anymore....

With gratitude,
~Vu
"Manners Maketh Man"
happyrain
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Re: My Second Healing Patient - 28/09/2021

Post by happyrain »

Man Vu, that is really cool.

Turmeric is wonderful too.

Perhaps you can keep the cane in safe keeping, should you ever be reacquainted with the spry Gavin. A nice souvenir until then!

Eric
Fear grips when Love falls short of Infinity
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by Sandy »

I so enjoy reading about your AC experiences, Vu. I love your colorful description as I almost feel I am in an operating theatre watching all that progresses. :D On

my third AC experience a little girl drew me a picture. It hangs in my AC workshop to this day. So I suspect the cane will become something special that will cause a smile as you remember a dapper older gentleman whose life was improved because of your willingness to work with the Divine.

Please continue to share. :sunflower:

xxSandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
Vu Nguyen
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Post by Vu Nguyen »

G'day Eric,

Turmeric is no doubt a wonderful plant food and medicine--in both the physical and the metaphysical world! It's something that I take daily for it's anti-inflammatory (for my training and exercise) and its 'autophagic' effects. :D

Thank you for chiming in, and great advice, I may just keep it here for 'safekeeping' in the meantime.

Blessings be upon you, my friend.

G'day (also) Sandy,

Wow, that's so incredibly interesting...and the fact that you've remembed your 3rd AC experience...and have kept the picture from then on! That truly is something special - thank you for sharing that.

I'm loving sharing and hearing about everyone's experience on here. Thank you for allowing this space for me/us to do so.

Take the greatest care! Until next time...:salut:

With gratitude,
~Vu
"Manners Maketh Man"