My First Akashic Construct Meditation & Healing

This is a forum for those who want to share the Akashic Construct, and their experiences of it. The AC is a structured meditation designed specifically to enable contact with celestials, and also humans for the purposes of teaching or healing.
Vu Nguyen
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

My First Akashic Construct Meditation & Healing

Post by Vu Nguyen »

Greetings to all that serendipitously stumble upon and read this...

Yesterday (23/09/2021) my first Akashic Construct meditation session, advancing to Track #3 of the Akashic Construct. This was an interesting and unexpected experience, and the reason being was because I didn't expect for two people to appear, a Celestial and a patient to be healed. My visualisation is a bit crude at the moment so I wasn't able to make out who the celestial being was or what form they took but I just knew they had a celestial presence. And where I was surprised and was slightly caught off guard was when a second person emerged from the elevator, and this person was a man, and what stood out to me most was that he had a very obvious and prominent tumour protruding from his right eye. I was a bit taken back by this visual but decided to 'trust' in the process and what I've been made to see, and knew that this man needed my healing and help. I took his hand and we proceeded to the stage where he lied on the table. I then went over to my tool box and grabbed out what to be a large tweezer-like tool (looking similar to a bolt cutter) and walked over to the operating table where I proceeded to use this tool to extract the tumour from his right eye. It was quite graphic to be honest! And I would be freaked out if this was happening in person but I was somehow accepting of what was going on and there was zero fear or apprehension of what I saw. I then knew that treatment needed to proceed as our work here is unfinished. Meanwhile, the celestial being was not saying a word, just standing quietly by my side, somewhat 'guiding' me through the healing. I went over to the medicine cabinet and grabbed some white bandages and came back to carefully wrap around his problemed eye. After this I placed both hands on his right eye, with a golden light beaming from my hand onto his face/right eye, and together we--the celestial and I--chanted a prayer, something the along the lines of "Dear God, may this man's vision is restored and eradicated of his ailment...". Soon after I got a "feeling" that our work here is done and that I was being pressed to wrap up and send him back in the elevator, and so I took his hand and led him down the stairs of the stage to the elevator to send him on his merry way, and that's when George's voice, with an eerie unison, kicked in to say wrap things up. The timing of the events was flawless, and as this is my first proper venture into my Akashic Construct Workshop, the fact this happened was incredibly bizarre and moving for me. Does this happen to anyone else? Is this quite normal?

I also forgot to mention that after the prayers and healing concluded, something that I didn't expect and suggested to me that this couldn't be a fabrication of my imagination/thoughts was that the man turned around and (unexpectedly) gave me a great big hug, thanking me for helping him out with immense gratitude, and I felt incredibly fulfilled and warm when he did--I was smiling widely afterwards, still am.

Anyways, this was my first Akashic Construct experience, I hope you enjoyed reading it. :)

With gratitude,
~Vu
"Manners Maketh Man"
happyrain
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Re: My First Akashic Construct Meditation & Healing

Post by happyrain »

Awesome!!
Fear grips when Love falls short of Infinity
Seeker13
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by Seeker13 »

Vu!
That was incredible!!! :bana: Congratulations!

The easiest thing after having a meditation like this is to talk ourselves out of believing it happened. Personally I've wasted much valuable effort and time disbelieving myself. Acceptance is half the battle and will lead more easily to further contact and communication. Seems like you are a born healer.

Thanks for sharing,
Kim
And Spirit whispered, "There are no limits."

We are akin to the aspen forests, seemingly separated but in actuality, one organism.
Vu Nguyen
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Post by Vu Nguyen »

Hi there Kim, Eric, :hithere and thank you.

I can definitely see how such efforts to disprove one's experience as being unproductive and futile, so I've been all accepting of what transpired during that meditation session. Thank you for your words of wisdom, I appreciate it and won't take it lightly.

Hoping you a blessed day.

With gratitude,
~Vu
"Manners Maketh Man"
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by Sandy »

Oh Vu! That was wonderful!!! It has moved me to tears. (happy tears)
That's the way it works... and we just go with the flow... On my first Akashic experience I had forgotten to have a table or bed for the person to stretch out on... I was at a loss but then when I looked over to my desk there was a fold out cot leaning against it. :lol: I knew I hadn't imagined it as I would have imagined a doctor's office table or something of that nature.

Thank you so much for sharing this with us. It is so good to hear of your experiences. Please feel free to continue to share.
:bana: :bana: :bana: ( I am just so excited and happy for you!)
xxSandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.