Group Meditations

This is a forum for those who want to share the Akashic Construct, and their experiences of it. The AC is a structured meditation designed specifically to enable contact with celestials, and also humans for the purposes of teaching or healing.
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Re: Group Meditations

Post by Sandy »

I suspect you are right, Kim. :) More sleep for this tired "puppy ".

xxSandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
Seeker13
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by Seeker13 »

Sandy,
"More sleep! More sleep! More sleep!" That's a good mantra. I'll join you since Tiny spent the night last night. Her motto is, "Kids don't need sleep Grandma." :bana: :bana: :bike: :roll :bana: :bana: :loves

(Yawn), zzzzzz.
Kim
And Spirit whispered, "There are no limits."

We are akin to the aspen forests, seemingly separated but in actuality, one organism.
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

Hey guys! I am excited to try again this Sunday. I have the house to myself. OOOoooooOooo :lol:
I also wanted to invite you to partake in something prior to our attempt to meditation. Swami Vidyadhishananda is speaking, it might help us direct our minds when we do make the effort later in the evening.
Spiritual Insights into Global Transformation
Livestream Fellowship with HH Swami Vidyadhishananda

Namaste Friends,

Join us this Sunday, 14th June at 11am Pacific Time for a worldwide livestream fellowship. See live video of our Himalayan siddha monk, HH Swami Vidyadhishananda, after a gap of 4 months. Experience the power of words of wisdom, chanting, love and blessings.

His Holiness will provide an insightful analysis of transition periods that are relevant to the ongoing global transformation propelling us to the next two decades. Embrace this unique learning of time cycles, time junctures and mini-eras that bring about global transformation and how to prepare for such times.

We will be streaming live from Santa Barbara, CA and begin at 11am Pacific Time. Please plan for about 2 hours.

Details & Registration - Sunday 14th June Livestream
https://www.eventbrite.com/e/worldwide- ... 7313204684
Free event with option to donate. I've been so consumed by the external world lately I think this will be a much needed redirection of energy.
God bless people like Swami who have the strength to walk a path and guide fellow brother and sisters.
Fear grips when Love falls short of Infinity
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

Are you there Shane? I think you might enjoy this one. My fellow (14) Brethren. :alien: :alien: :alien:
Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

Eric,
Ah, well I missed this one. Will look for the video later. I was actually going to ask you about there not being any new posts from the site in awhile.

To all,
Had the most curious non-meditative experience last night. It was just before turning off the television when I received my mom and dad's symbols. I asked, "Does someone need prayers?" No response, the symbols continued. Then my TA's symbol signaled, again no response to my question. Decided quickly to go in and meditate. Hardly into alpha when the symbols of my guides, teachers, family members and friend, all signaled intermittently. More than a little overwhelming as they feel like little electrical zings! Finally gathered they weren't there to alert me to pray for someone. They were all there for me,.. to celebrate. I looked down and there was a white ribbon around my neck with a bronze medallion that read "AGEDONTOR" I was perplexed and not completely believing my vision of this. I'm not special, simply on a spiritual path. I realized, it was a confirmation that spirit sees me and recognizes my efforts. Later was given the vision of many others walking around with this invisible medallion as we went about our daily lives. Now that was s sight to behold!

Here's a joyful greeting to all my fellow AGEDONTORS(sp?) "Love, Peace, and Courage to you all!" :hithere

Kim

We are akin to the aspen forests, seemingly separated but in actuality, one organism.
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

wow !

and, you didnt miss anything.

if you are interested,
"Thank you kindly for your recent registration for the livestream fellowship with His Holiness Swami Vidyadhishananda. We heartily welcome your participation. To view the livestream on 14 June starting at 11:00am PST please use the following login details:

Login URL: hansavedas.org/livestream
Password: june14stream"
peacockplume
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Post by peacockplume »

Your rigt Kim,,,,fr George,,whats most needed,,

Sandy,,,,you think you were sleeping,,,,but,,,I think they just took you away for some healing rest...
happens to me a lot, when I come to...not like waking up,,,I think...sure wish I could remember where I was!!

Kim gets it in living colour,,,,
someday....

pp
Daily Affirmation:
I am alive to beauty, to laughter, to wonders within and without.
I am free to live and to enjoy life.
I accept divine presence as the fulfillment of my needs.
Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

Group Meditation June 15, 2020

Went to The River for a healing for George. After a few minutes walked up to the bridge. Nebadonia is often seated there. I sat by her side, my head resting gratefully on her shoulder. WE talked for a bit and I continued over the bridge.

Decided to go to my Akashic Construct Library, but while descended the stairs, was met by Monjoronson and a young woman. They whisked me off to a meadow, leaving me beside the bank of a stream. It was a pretty perfect setting, sunny day, grassy meadow, warm breeze. Then it became even more perfect! I watched as the entire meadow filled with red poppies. I wondered, “Uh oh, am I going to have a Wizard of Oz experience?”

The spirit of the young woman appeared transparent beside me, whispered in my ear, “Look up the spiritual meaning of red poppies.” Then she was gone. I expected to feel sleepy, but that didn't happen.

I asked, “Isn't this supposed to be a group meditation?” Sandy, Eric, and Lynn appeared out of nowhere, sitting next to me. We gazed into the stream without talking. I was surprised when suddenly receiving a new symbol. I smiled asking, “Hello! Who might you be?” She told me her name was Abigail. “Oh, Eric's Abigail?” She confirmed this and gave me the symbol again.

She explained the stream was the same as a spiritual journey. Love will hold you to the middle of it, the current will carry you to the source. She gave each of us one poppy blossom and directed the four of us to stand on the wooden bridge that crossed the water. Then one at a time released our flower to float on the water. As we watched them travel down river. She explained, many times while on your individual journeys, you will hit a snag, go to the bank to have an experience, pausing your movement. But if you again learn to hold onto love you will make it back to the middle of the stream, regaining your balance, and continue onward. You see, they do not all get caught at the same time, or the same place, but all are flowing to the same destination. Eventually all make it to the ocean. She left us then while we continued to watch the flowers bob and weave, hit snags, loose momentum for a time, then get picked up by the current again resuming their travels.

The four of us thought the meditation was over, then saw The Green Man motioning for us to follow him from the edge of a thick forest. We crossed the bridge greeting him, walking for a time, marveling at the coolness and beauty of the woods. He motioned for us to stop, each going to a large tree, placing a hand on the bark. He asked, “Do you feel that?... That is the pulse of the world. It can be felt in every tree, rock, and blade of grass. While doing this my hand felt four or five painful pulses go through it in quick succession. My surprised expression told him everything. He nodded continuing, “Now you feel her pain.”

We gathered in a circle while he spoke about taking better care of the Earth. One of us brought up that we would like to pray for George. Standing in a circle, clasping the hand of the person next to us, when our hands were suddenly covered by what looked like bark, binding one hand to their neighbors. He explained this showed our bond. He left, leaving us to our prayers. While praying for George's health. One narrow shaft of light shone down to the ground in the center of our circle. Very quickly out of an acorn a small oak sapling grew in that light. We knew this represented George. It continued to grow as we prayed. After a few minutes, we nodded to each other and the meditation was over.

After much googling of the meaning of the red poppy, passion, sleep, joyfulness, remembrance, death. I was left feeling a little perplexed as to how any of those symbolized a meaning in my meditation. Then after some thought it popped into my head, “Ah yes... lest we forget.”(received an affirmation symbol of my TA just now) I thought of the lives affected today by racism, civil unrest, and pandemic. If not affecting our lives directly, its easy to put those issues, so disastrous in the lives of others, in the 'soon forgotten and moved on' file. I believe the reference here was a reminder to keep those 'others' in our thoughts and prayers, as they are not able to move on so easily.

Symbolism of an oak tree and acorn was much more forthright. https://magickalspot.com/oak-tree-symbolism-meaning
“Oak Leaf Symbolism. The oak is the undisputed symbol of strength, protection, durability, courage, truth, life itself, the human body, and fertility. Even the fruit of the tree, the acorn, is seen as a symbol of life, fruitfulness, immortality,...

This meditation last for about and hour and a half. The stones I meditated with were a very large rose quartz and green calcite.

happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

gosh kim i'm thinking you're becoming more familiar with my mysterious friends than i! :lol: well, i had every intention to do it... but i failed. i became so incredibly lethargic i was literally zapped of energy for the last two days. :stars: its been weird, sometimes i get dizzy out of no where. i don't know if the increase in wireless technology surrounding me has anything to do with it. i sure hope not. thank you for the awesome lessons! i needed it!! i missed swami v's lecture too. dratz. :bomb
Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

Eric,
You were definitely a player in the meditation, maybe I'm hijacking your spirit in your sleep?!

We've all had little bouts of feeling like you've been. I though we picked up a little bug, just dragging for four days in a row, also had a slight fever, dizziness, and miserable head and body aches, then suddenly felt better! I say, "Get the rest when you need it." Hope it passes soon.

Kim

Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hello all you meditating darlins,

Thank you Eric for the invitation, although ole slow poke missed the actual event completely. Hoping there is a recap on a video. Don't you just adore his radiant smile. When you look into his eyes you feel it... love. I wonder what his "necklace" is made of.??? It is fascinating. I suspect there maybe some symbolism there... but what do I know. :)

Once again Kim you lead us into the most inspiring visions. I am pleased I could join you and suspect much of it has been done while I was sleeping as that seems to be the way of it lately. I was especially tired Sunday and Monday. Well Monday was a hectic day for us... but still with our connections we may also be picking up on each other's energy as well. So if that is the case I am sooooo sorry. I will take some spirit vitamins or something. Oh dear...my humour is rather sad as I just had a vision of gummy vitamins in the shape of celestial teachers. Monjoronson's cherry flavour sounds especially yummy. :oops: See what I mean? Makes you feel sorry for George, who puts up with it day in and out", eh? :mrgreen:

Thank you for the lessons Kim. They are priceless. I know how easy it is to take in a great lesson and then as quick as a wink you move on. If it is like learning a new habit, perhaps we should think about it every day even putting into practice when possible for 30 days.

Enjoy your summer evening. Are the lightening bugs out yet? I miss them terribly in the summer.

xxSandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

Eric,
Are you feeling better?

Sandy,
Sandy wrote: Wed Jun 17, 2020 3:38 amOh dear...my humour is rather sad as I just had a vision of gummy vitamins in the shape of celestial teachers. Monjoronson's cherry flavour sounds especially yummy.
:D :lol: :P I think you had better just go back to sleep, appears you're hallucinating!

Kim

Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

Good morning all!
Had two more of those weird random mini movies. Last night just before falling sleep. Can't recall a single thig about it now, but it was a real scene playing out in front of me. Seems to me though it was an image of from long ago. This morning it happened again just before opening my eyes. It was a two dimensional black and white cartoon. Very crisp and clean lines, actually clearer than I really see! Four little racoons or red pandas were romping around in a very lush detailed jungle. It was probably only about ten seconds long. When these happen I try to concentrate and hang onto them for as long as possible, but don't think they are for me to interact with, just witness I guess.

Hope everyone is well,
Kim

happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

hi kim, yes i'm okay. the 14th speech is up now titled spiritual insights into global transformation
for anyone interested.
https://hansavedas.academy/programs/liv ... 14june2020
to bad we didn't get to see the eclipse today! happy summer days
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Thanks Eric,
I'm hoping to gt to view it tomorrow. :sunflower:
Hi guys,

We had another busy Monday. George had a big ole medical test today and it took up a good part of morning and afternoon. It went well but G was exhausted afterwards and slept for several hours. I did try to meditate a little bit while waiting alone in a small private waiting room. It was peaceful and refreshing sitting our in a chair in a field of wild flowers. The wind blew gently, moving my hair and I felt a glowing cloud on celestial energy above me as far as the eye could see. As I basked in the warmth a beam fell on me and filled me with peace. It then reflected from me to George and the Medical technician helping him and then to the other patients and staff, the whole of Australia and the southern hemisphere the northern hemisphere...and that's when I was interrupted. :)

At least I didn't fall asleep, eh? :mrgreen: :hithere

xxSandy
Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

Hi everyone!
Am hoping to meditate in no time tonight. Have been crazy busy with girls, Fathers Day dinner and gardens, meditation time has been sleep time.

Eric,
So glad you are feeling better and thanks for reminder of the 14th video, will try to view in the next couple of days.

Sandy,
Indeed you didn't fall asleep, sounds like a wonderfully affirming experience! Hope George has recovered from the testing ordeal and that your ray of light fortified his mind, body, and spirit.

Have a great rest of your week all,
Kim

happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

(((KIM))) (((SANDY))) (((LYNN)))

:loves :loves :loves :alien:
Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

Group Meditation June 24, 2020

First went to river for a few minutes to perform healing. The water around me immediately filled with golden healing light, quickly carried by the current to all those gathered there. I rose up landing at the bridge. For a moment I wondered if any of the others would be able to join me. I was four days late in joining in 'no time', and they all are carrying heavy burdens. In a blink, much to my happiness, they were all there ready to join in the meditation. Smiling this thought went through my head, “Even though our bodies are anchored in the material world and it's problems, our spirits are not.”

The four of us looked at each other smiled, squeezed hands, nodded and shot up into the air not waiting for a teacher. I could see the emanations of the celestials around us, but only as observers, this was going to be a lesson without their leading us.

Quickly we found ourselves in The Geode Cave surrounding the blue pool of source energy, the only light source. All else was shrouded in darkness, or near darkness. Almost on instinct we all dipped a finger in the pool and began tracing individual symbols on our foreheads with the liquid blue light. I smiled at them impishly diving in, completely immersed. They shrugged and did the same, all emerged glowing in the wonderful, comforting, loving glow of source energy. A scroll rose up out of the pool. Unrolling it there were symbols on it unrecognizable to any of us, but we realized it was a map. Looking toward the dark hallway at the back of the cave(a place we'd always been curious about where it led). Hanging the map beside the entrance, we realized this hallway was lined with several smaller caves. We entered the first one on the left. Everything was so dark, our glowing spirits the only light. The four of us stood in a circle, held hands and chanted. A large levitating orb grew before us, illuminating the area around us.

This cave was a battlefield. The souls of the dead stood staring at their bodies piled on top of each other filled the expanse. Their battle was over. They didn't know what to do next. Seeing this scene Eric, Sandy, Lynn and I put a hand into the orb, extending the other hand out, touching the nearest soldier over the heart. Blue light flowed through us and into the person we touched. As the light went into them, an expression of understanding lit up their faces. While still connected to us they reached out their hands to those around them, alley or enemy, it didn't matter. As the light of source traveled to all. With a nod each soul floated upward leaving the cave in darkness again.

Our group walked through the doorway of the adjacent cave. This was the cave of Abuse and Neglect. This cave was also shrouded in darkness, but we could see it was filled with the souls of grieving lost children who had suffered through unthinkable acts in their lives. Just to the right of the inside of the doorway I recognized a friend. His chin nearly touching his chest, shoulders rounded, slumped forward from the burden of abuse he'd suffered. The pain of childhood never really goes away. We may mask it, put on a brave face to the rest of the world, but every action and word lashed out in violence leaves a mark. We wonder throughout our lives, sad, depressed, wondering what was wrong with us,“Why?... Why couldn't I be loved?”

I took my friends hand, blue light flowing into him. Quickly he realized, he could and was continuously loved by his celestial parents, even if his mortal parents failed at the opportunity. The four of us were about to spread out giving light to all those children when something marvelous happened! Several of them rushed to my friend taking his hand, pulling him forward. Blue light surged from his hands into the little ones clasping his. The light traveled quickly from one to the next! As he was pulled forward, his smile conveyed his thoughts, “You go on... I got this.”(while writing this my TA's symbol lit up strong and I received a loud ringing in my right ear). Lynn, Sandy, Eric and I hugged him knowing full well he indeed did have this covered. The four of us left.

We entered the next cave hovering several feet up in the air. Holding hands and touching foreheads an expansive bubble of healing blue light grew between us. Looking down it was understandable why it was growing so massive. This was The Cave of Hatred. Bodies were layered in a black oozing tar like substance. Even from a distance we could feel negative emotions emanating from those below. A soft glowing light from the orb fell on all of them. After a time a few of the bodies rose from their stooped positions, the slime flowing away from their frames. Many blinked in stunned silence, but as the light grew inside of them, they were able to recognize their guides standing beside them, some turned to others, reaching out their hands. I noticed a song playing, getting louder now and realized it had been playing the entire time.

Our group continued to hover, watching the scene below us. Recalling details of the meditation, committing them to memory, I couldn't help but realize that love is contagious, as are any of the negative emotions, but love and light always seemed to be able push the darkness out, no matter the depth of it's layers. And once love and light were thoroughly anchored in a heart! That person always turned to help others around them. We continued to hover there absorbing the lesson of this meditation until I was ready to release it.

The meditation lasted about an hour and a half. I meditated with a blue obsidian geode and a green calcite.

It took some doing, as I could only remember the tune and not the lyrics of the song(I know surprise, surprise). You gotta love YouTube! Here are two versions of the same song May It Be. I can still feel the vibration of both reverberating throughout my insides! And, “Oh so appropriate for this meditation!”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_8u4VLk0iTI
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x7M5ZqFSynQ

Love to all,
Kim

happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

i'm on for sunday!! =)

tried listening to the music video you sent me but corporatetube decided i have to sit through two 3-4 minute advertisements before being allowed to watch. i don't have patience for it so i'm going to try and install an adblocker... will come back to it... i love enya! =D

ah, that was easy... if anyone else would like to bypass the assault on our consciousness you can get an adblock here
https://getadblock.com/
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

wow ='O thanks Kim :sunflower:
Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

Eric,
Aww, darn. I get ads, but only for a few seconds. Did you listen to the second one too? Gives me chills. I plan on joining on Sunday also... see ya then!

Kim

Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Good Morning...(I'ts Morning here)

I just listened to the beautiful song with the words and it opened the flood gates. I hadn't realised how much I have been repressing. ( I am so darn good at that. :roll: ) but this song felt like it was speaking to me this morning and with the tears went some pain and fear. So thank you, Kim.

Hoping to join you guys in meditation in a bit. :love

(((((HUGS))))
Sandy
Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

Sandy,
Sometimes you just have open those floodgates and let the water flow! Why are people so resistant to crying? It's a built in release valve. There is absolutely no shame in letting go of pain.

When listening to, and reading the words I couldn't believe how perfect they were for the meditation. The first rendition is amazing, but when I listened to the second one, acapella harmonizing?!... Felt like I was in heaven. After having it in my head for a week now it would be ok to not hear it every few minutes or so, but I'll definitely put it on my favorites list. Listened to a few more songs from that group. They're so talented!

Had something come up last night, will try and catch up with everyone in no time tonight?

Has anyone heard from Lynn?

Love, peace, and courage to all!

Kim

Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hi Guys,

Thanks Eric, for the url for adblock. Like Kim, I didn't have more then a few seconds of trouble but I have book marked it. :)

Hi Kim,

Music tends to allow me to get in better touch with my emotions...
I think it would be helpful to me to listen to more music...I know I can just see both your jaws dropping to the ground. LOL :oops: A person who doesn't listen much to music!!!!! Shocking! Honest, it isn't something I purposely don't do. It's just that often times George needs quiet and I've just gotten used to or forget to play music at the times when he is okay with distractions.

I haven't heard from our PP in well over a week or so. She has been on my mind too.

Sending love to our pp right this minute.... :kiss:

Love to all... :love
Sandy
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

i was holding out but decided to post. my meditation took place in the 'no time' early AM sunday. i had a feeling something would come up at 7:30 and sure enough my responsibilities to my family superseded over personal interest. not a bad thing at all! i was able to get deep in the early AM and invite you all including raenna light to our group. :loves spirit was very responsive and acknowledged me with a flood of light and chills up/down the spine. for this reason i am lead to believe anyone who attempts to get in their next meditation, in regards to our collective efforts- a unified and intelligent consciousness well something is there for them. =) i tried to wait so as not to impose my influence on your experience. let me just say.... spirit is alive!! :loves :mrgreen: :alien: :happy
mrs plume will be back with us soon!! :loves