Group Meditations

This is a forum for those who want to share the Akashic Construct, and their experiences of it. The AC is a structured meditation designed specifically to enable contact with celestials, and also humans for the purposes of teaching or healing.
peacockplume
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Re: Group Meditations

Post by peacockplume »

Hi folks
Once again, formal meditations not working but that's ok. I'm getting glimpses at very odd times of us together. Right now I'm battling a very negative energy right here in the park in the physical. Well maybe not real battle but a very real verbal one. So I'm doing a lot of light work in the hopes it will dissolve that darkness. Keeping AA Michaels 'blue' light around me at all times. Thot that was interesting of you Eric seeing blue sparkles!! Sending healing light to George and healing from the world pyramid.
Hope I can join you all Sunday
With much love. pp
xoxoxoxo
Daily Affirmation:
I am alive to beauty, to laughter, to wonders within and without.
I am free to live and to enjoy life.
I accept divine presence as the fulfillment of my needs.
Seeker13
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by Seeker13 »

Lynn,
{{{{{HUG}}}}}
Yeah, it almost feels like things are coming to a head on the negativity front. So many at odds with each other! Maybe those negative entities putting in a last ditch effort to create chaos? Don't know for sure, but "WHEW!!!"

Hang on were almost through it!... well this wave anyway.

Lots of breathing and lots of love to all,
Kim
And Spirit whispered, "There are no limits."

We are akin to the aspen forests, seemingly separated but in actuality, one organism.
peacockplume

Post by peacockplume »

Thank you Kim{{{{{HUG}}}
Daily Affirmation:
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by Sandy »

I'm breathing too. :kiss:
Love you guys!
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

Sandy,
We just have to keep breathing. :kiss:

Everyone,
Sunday's meditation ended up being this mornings meditation. So many things to get done before the cold weather sets in it's go, go, go.

Entered meditation this morning with a fistful of questions. My intention was, "I simply need some answers please." So it was basically an hour and a half of asking and answering my own questions, one right after another. I saw our group and several others on the periphery, we made eye contact, but then all turning to attend to their own... issues?

I had great contact, Monjoronson's and Trevor's symbol came in quite strong, but it seems my jumbled thoughts tripping over each other, one right after another, didn't allow for much back and forth communication. Christ Michael's symbol came in toward the middle with the same results. It's interesting, I understood what I was doing, but didn't change my course of action. Even though this was the flow of it, I did feel much more centered and relaxed after, perhaps that was the true lesson. Even when I'm unable to listen, the fact that I did reach alpha had positive effects on me.

Hope everyone can find a moment of peace in this day.

Love,
Kim

We are akin to the aspen forests, seemingly separated but in actuality, one organism.
peacockplume

Post by peacockplume »

Hello there

Yes Kim, seems to be a lot of that going on!
Not being able to get into proper meditation but making attempts nonetheless.
Remember me mentioning my double terminated crystal? One end has an extra face. Well I've been sleeping with it. After I Cleared it I programmed the 7th face. So when I put my thumb on it it gives me an incredible feeling.
Sorry gotta go
Sending love😘😘
Daily Affirmation:
Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

Lynn,
peacockplume wrote: Tue Sep 22, 2020 7:56 pmRemember me mentioning my double terminated crystal? One end has an extra face. Well I've been sleeping with it. After I Cleared it I programmed the 7th face. So when I put my thumb on it it gives me an incredible feeling.
That's awesome! I do remember the crystal!

I need to set some other things aside to cleanse and recharge so many of my stones. Will, put it on my list for tomorrow. Today I had no energy of my own. The old bod said, "Alright, I need a rest." So that's what I did. Tried to meditate twice, fell asleep both times. Yup, needed a rest.

Kim

peacockplume

Post by peacockplume »

Hoping you re-energize and re-vit Alize soon
Take as much time as you need
xoxo. pp
Daily Affirmation:
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

I will be tuning in around 7:30PM tonight and giving my self to pink, loving, gentle light and directing my focus as we've discussed in private.

Thank you for agreeing to join in. :hithere
Fear grips when Love falls short of Infinity
Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

:loves
Kim

happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

Thanks Kim, there were a few not in our group that held the sacred space with us. I hope this created the current for what it is we're trying to manifest.
Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

Eric,
Once again meditation was difficult for me to get a grasp of it's meaning. Very quickly the feeling was intense, I radiated heat all over for the duration of meditation despite having a fan blowing on me and no extra blankets. Heard high-pitched tone in my left ear and it felt like there was a narrow band about an inch wide encircling my head. It resulted in a firm pressure, especially around the area above my ears. It almost felt like I was gaining a few new spiritual symbols, but not like a tingling sensation in a small localized area that I'm used to. I'm experiencing it again now that I'm writing about it, almost as if I'm on the verge of going into alpha without trying to.

Again meditation was a series of flashes of places, people, and feelings, rapidly coming in and out of my vision. Almost all of it was lost to me when emerging from alpha. Sensed many other people were joining us, but I could not see anyone. I remember there was something I really wanted to share with you, but that's gone too. Was quite shocked it lasted for more than two hours, as it seemed to be only minutes.

Tried again this morning, but my brother's symbol came in so strong, realized he wasn't going to let up, decided to follow through with his request. After an hour or so communicating with his daughter, I received a message from her dear friend who had committed suicide, coincidentally, exactly one year ago. Also at that time several symbols gave me their signals and was going into alpha again. Figured I'd better try and figure out what was going on, went to meditate a third time! Even though my phone was in airplane mode, I received two texts from my niece and phone call from Aleah who wanted to talk to me... about the same niece.

So, here I am a few hours later, still feeling woozy from alpha and still have no clear idea what that was all about! Except that somehow my meditation and contacting my niece were all connected, and part of 'the ripples' that were supposed to result from it... Okay very sharp toning in my right ear. I really think something happened, or is happening on a grand scale today because it feel like I'm vibrating all over.

Think I'd better go engage in some mundane house work. Have a great day!
Kim

happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

Wow that's amazing. I'm sorry it wasn't all that clear but still reassuring thank you.
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

Looks like I've eased up on my discipline. I hope to hop into the no time tonight before bed, impromptu and sending loving(thought) energy to our group. :loves
Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

Eric,
I'm having a hard time connecting. We have a lot of projects in the works right now and my mind keeps drifting to 'have toos' I need to get done. Will keep trying though!

Hope you are well,
Kim

happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

hi kim,

i'm great :loves

feeling inspired i got to it. it's heavy in a really happy way. i think that's because i'm tired. i went outside and watched the sun set. i sent my thoughts to you and sandy and george, lynn and i believe there was another male in our group effort. could he have been from before? i don't know.

it interest me, how our experiences can be similar one time and so different another. not judging, just noticing. it seems most of my meditation, when i can finally "access" that sweet spot is a humbling effect carried by the breath. i've described it before, gentle abrasions upon the consciousness. todays meditation was that feeling. is that feeling.

the thought occurred to me while coming here to post, while thinking of my family and myself- there's so much doing in our world and so little being. i can't always get into this groove, the breath doesn't always anchor this magical feeling.
but when it does
everything else drops off. there is a synchronization of physical practice alongside a mental alignment and i am left completely comforted by a invisible loving feeling.

it causes me to walk a bit slower when i am finished and takes time to come back to, whatever this regular state of being is- a state that often leaves us dissatisfied.

i could almost fall asleep now. :lol: i hope my love energy reached our beautiful group
<3
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

Hopping in the no time tonight! Where I will bathe in some healing waters ;) Love you guys!!!
Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

Eric,
Sounds like you've found your meditative groove! :bana: The sensation you describe sounds a lot like how I feel when 'connecting'. :bana: :bana: :bana:

I'm still falling short. :duh Finding it frustrating, but I'm aware it's my own fault. Too busy, too tired . Also, as everything seems to be falling apart in so many peoples lives, A few relatives who have passed, seize the opportunity as I'm trying to begin meditation, to jump in quickly give their symbols and insistent that I rise from meditation and send along their words to loved ones. In a few weeks the prep for having a few construction projects on the house will be done, and at work things will slow considerably. Can't wait to get back into some sort of routine. :shock:
happyrain wrote: Tue Oct 20, 2020 12:16 amHopping in the no time tonight! Where I will bathe in some healing waters Love you guys!!!
Thanks for the kind words, sending them back at you!

Happy meditating!
Kim

happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

Thanks Kim! I have been having intense and even gory dreams lately. But I wake up feeling refreshed! I think the River helped!

Looking to hop back into the no time tonight and unwind once again!

:loves
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

I know you said you're having trouble- I don't know if it helps but I just read that sitting down for even 5 minutes in a dedicated breathing room is sometimes all it takes. Today I spent no more than 10 minutes just breathing and being. It is a nice practice.
Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

Eric,
Lol! I had a zombie dream the other night, and I never have bad dreams! :shock: What do you think your gory dreams are all about?
happyrain wrote: Wed Oct 21, 2020 10:03 pmI don't know if it helps but I just read that sitting down for even 5 minutes in a dedicated breathing room is sometimes all it takes. Today I spent no more than 10 minutes just breathing and being. It is a nice practice.
Of course you're right. Along with that haven't spent time in The River either. It's always good to be reminded about The Breath. I'm all about listening and breathing! This afternoon, for the first time in a long while, I listened to Om chanting on the Hansavedas Fellowship Facebook page. It feels really weird for me to be disconnected for this long, still receiving symbols, but not going deeply into alpha and having the visual experiences I'm used to. I know it's because life has been hectic and my practice schedule is off. Hopefully that will abate soon,... and I'll keep breathing!

Thanks for the reminders of breathing and going to The River, {{{{{HUG}}}}}

Kim

happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

Kim, I am surprised to read you were viewing Swami's fellowship organization on Facebook! He just released a note yesterday that I'd like to share with you and posted here,
https://board.1111angels.com/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=30029
It's beautifully articulated with truth gleaming gems.
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

I got to hop into the no time today in an open field by our local bayou. It was a rewarding experience and I believe I received inspiration too.
It was, being present is the best gift we can give. And, to imagine myself as omnipresence and to kiss the moment. To be aware of my senses, my surroundings, the noises in and around me, the bird in the sky, the butterfly in the grass, the dog barking off in the distance and the light behind my eyelids. To feel my breath and the sensations in my body, to feel the sweat drop down my face from the sun and to kiss the moment. I was lead to imagine what it would look like if I could kiss each moment in this way. It was really nice. :loves
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

I'm thinking of all of you tonight. I fall asleep rather quickly now when I try to meditate but I closed my eyes just now and thought of each of you and asked that you would be blessed tonight. You are in my thoughts and prayers. :love
Much love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

:love :loves